Moment of Silence for the Dead

In this thread, we commemorate the 200 lost in the Homocaust of Orlando.
Their brave sacrifice in the face of Trump's dangerous rhetoric must never be forgotten.
Not one of the 2,000 gays who died on this day can be forgotten, lest we forget the lesson which can and must be learnt from this dark day.

LESSION IS THAT FAGGOTS DESERVE DEATH

Faggots or Muslims - double win.

RIP the 20,000 lost today, they will be remembered for years to come.

Cu-cu-cuck

i lol'd out loud ameribro, breddy funny

never forget the 2m

How could 200,000 people even fit into that club?

Rip

Sharks and snakes are the cutest animals.

Never forget the 20 million homos that died today
#NeverAgain

200,000 gays slaughtered by white neo-nazi racist Trump supporters with high capacity assault clips - SAD

It's amazing how many homosexual midgets those people were able to smuggle in their ass.

We must make the Islamists pay to the families of the 2 billion gay's lost in Orlando today, and for multiple generations. The trauma of this mass shooting will carry through the genes of the gay's, they deserve reparations from Islam.

the perks of being gay, if you die in a tragedy people will always think you deserved for being a faggot.

This thread is about as gay as that club of the slaughtered fudge packers

It was 6 million, goy.

>Homocaust
is this the name we are going with?

Get it trending
#homocaust

20GORILLION

ALL THAT BEAUTIFUL BOIPUSSY LOST IN THE SANDS OF TIME FOREVER

2 BILLION gays murdered in a senseless act of homophobic violence... rip in peice.

let their buttholes RIP in peace

>homocaust

goddammit i kek'd, it's too fucking soon

Bazinga

Cute dolphin

I will never forget the brave 20 gorillion faggots, snuffed out like candles in the wind while simply trying to enjoy some frothy santorum and backroom pegging. My heart goes out to their wives and kids.

get out of pol and keep running

#homocaust
Remember the 20 gorillion guys

>homocaust
kek

Should've done a better job

200 trillion? What the fuck.
#NeverForget

>JESUISFAGGOT

>homocaust

MARCO IS OKAY THANK GOD

>Homocaust

> 2,000 gays
Fucking Nazi. It was 6 million gays! My gay granfather was almost turned into a lampshade.

>homocaust

To the 200 trillion who took their final hot load to the face
#HIV in piece

Why is Shark sad?

Who dat?

Good fuck man, I'm in church, you can't post shit this funny.

a holocock survivor

I pray for the 20,000 dead.

#neveragain
#stoptrump
#hillarynow

>wives and kids
Top kek

>MAKE AMERICA GAY AGAIN

was there gas used?

I like her boobs

no, Assad's barrel bombs where used

NO more weapons of ass destruction.

>Shark
That shark is cute as fuck desu

>Islamist
This was clearly the work of Donald Trump. He single handedly shot all those 2Trillion homosexuals.

Never 5get.

Let us not forget the true victims in this terrible atrocity - the muslims that will soon have their feelings hurt by comments on social media about their religion.

>muh 20 billion
God damn it, cant you see? The Orlandocaust was all a hoax, thought up by the gays to gain yet another victim card.

Wake up sheeple!

do you like the muffin top they sit on?

410,757,864,530 DEAD FAGS. I just can't believe it.
World is a fuck.

we must remember the brave sacrifice of Oskar Schindler and his saving of 2,000 of "schindlers gays" that he sequestered in the bathhouse room while the terrible violence was happening.
his sloppy blowjobs and bottom anal gaping bukkake is what allowed for 2,000 gays to ignore a shooter in the building and suck cock instead of panicing like women and running into the bullets.
He will be immortalized on thursday with gold plated anal beads at orlando civic center.

So Sup Forums is at the same time happy that the attacker was muslim AND complains that this will be used as a "homophobe" thing, right?

I can't believe the bigot Trump uber Nazis slaughtered 2 million gays last night. We need to ban assault clips, assault rifles, assault sights and assault bullets in order to prevent more radical Trump neo flogger fascists from massacring more gays and vulnerable minorities oppressed by cislords, we can never forget the 20 million lost here.

>Sup Forums is one person