THE KKK TOOK MY BABY,
SAID SHE'S GOING TO LA,
BUT SHE NEVER GOT THERE,
SHE NEVER GOT THERE,
SHE NEVER GOT THERE THEY SAY-AY

lmao she deleted her account

>le discrete gay sex tab joke

wtf i love the home depot now

At this point it's impossible to tell who's just joking about the kkk thing and who's genuinely retarded. Especially when it's a woman on twitter who probably knows nothing about baseball.

Check out her replies, she was comically serious about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJBCY75A0ms

>she deleted her twitter account

What's the joke?

delete ur account lmao

The KKK means Klu Klux Klan, or simply the Klan, is the name of three distinct movements in the United States that have advocated extremist reactionary positions such as white supremacy, white nationalism, anti-immigration and—especially in later iterations—Nordicism,[8][9] anti-Catholicism[10][11] and antisemitism. Historically, the KKK used terrorism—both physical assault and murder—against groups or individuals whom they opposed. All three movements have called for the "purification" of American society and all are considered right-wing extremist organizations.

The first Klan flourished in the Southern United States in the late 1860s, then died out by the early 1870s. It sought to overthrow the Republican state governments in the South during the Reconstruction Era, especially by using violence against African American leaders. With numerous chapters across the South, it was suppressed around 1871, through federal law enforcement. Members made their own, often colorful, costumes: robes, masks and conical hats, designed to be terrifying and to hide their identities.

The second group was founded in 1915 and it flourished nationwide in the early and mid-1920s, particularly in urban areas of the Midwest and West. It was rooted in local Protestant communitie and it opposed Catholics and Jews, while it also stressed its opposition to the Catholic Church at a time of high immigration from mostly Catholic nations of southern and eastern Europe. This second organization adopted a standard white costume and used code words which were similar to those used by the first Klan, while adding cross burnings and mass parades to intimidate others.

In Baseball, "K" means strikeout. She confused the two.

It was not a joke, american education; she was really that dumb (which is the default for americans).

>In Baseball, "K" means strikeout. She confused the two
That's the only thing I needed, thanks

the third k is supposed to be backwards the braves are clearly a racist organization

No worries man. Always good to help Americans out.

backwards k is caught looking

>deleted her whole account
wew

She meant it, she doubled then tripled down on it.

She'll be a panelist on Around the Horn by next week.

yeah but you're supposed to do it on the third on no matter what

only if you are a cuck

what were her replies I didn't see it before she deleted her account

you telling me kkk isn't a laugh

Why do SJW's feel the need to question and complain about the littles shit?

I FUCKING HATE THIS WORLD!

this.

I always wondered how awkward people putting that up get in that time between the 3rd and 4th strikeout

just get a designated black person to do it

um what the FRIG

>complaining within a post in which you get angry at complainers

whoa... wow

>Reddit-americans

lol

>strikes out the side swinging in the first
>pitches a complete game without striking out another batter

>Complaining about complaining
>being lost in your own irony

underrated post

That was pretty cheeky but I can dig it. Has Australia moved from shitposting to bantz?

>shes unironically an undergraduate pursing her masters
burger education on full display

>get told
>"you're r-r-r-reddit"

lol

Kino komment, konvict

Wasn't even me you were replying to, but you would know that already if you weren't from the land of dumbfuckery.

>Wasn't even me you were replying to
so why is it that you're so upset by my post?

i dun get it

Lmao what an asshole !

You fucking IDIOT youre complaining about complaining!

>you're supposed to
Everybody knows every time a pitcher gets three strikeouts, it doesn't matter whether he got caught or whiffed. The rigorous statistics kept by the league account for this by individually adjusting every occurrence of the third strikeout. It shouldn't take long to show us in the rule book where it says the third k must be backwards because I just looked and couldn't find it.

why is this thread full of some retarded reddit/sjw american posting dumb shit