Characters are even BLACKED in the new lego batman movie

>characters are even BLACKED in the new lego batman movie

>BLOCKED

>fucking Superman so far in the back
>fucking Penguin who hasn't been in the films 20 years in the front

The only characters that really are are the Gordons, and even then they're like, latino. Two-Face is Billy Dee Williams, who ayed Harvey Dent in Tim Burton's Batman films, and we've already had a black Catwoman with Hallie Beartrap and that Batman Year One comic (I think that was the one at least)

tl;dr, quit bitchin.

>Penguin

>OP literally had one job and he completely fucked it up.

Oh my god, is that, no, it can't be. Is that who I think it is?

Who the fuck edited in Bill Wilson and the plane?

>>fucking Penguin who hasn't been in the films 20 years in the front
That's Alfred.
Penguin is behind the Riddler.

Also, nice CIA.

KINO

Dear god

LMAO I was looking for him and actually couldn't find him in the photo until you posted this. Man I'm dumb.
Either way it's really great that Lego included this guy.

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaym

Top kek I wish this was real

>uh you don't get to bring memes

You can be "latino" with light skin. Those are black skins.

It's photoshopped, boys. Sorry.

>latino
>black

Ugh have you checked your light skinned privileges?

:'(
Awesome photoshop though.

What are some essential LEGOkinos?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=C40nNnzx2a4

don't play with my heart you asshole

The Gordon's have never been anything other than white Autist

No, by lego skintones they're the next step after the white fleshtone. It goes white, dark flesh, burnt orange, then brown, which Harvey is.

but DCucks told us that SJW stuff doesn't happen in the Dc universe

4u

could have been better with more movement rather than still shots, and animated mouths

Yeah, and they're the only ones. Everyone's been bitching about the diverse cast, and realistically, those two are the only ones that got races swapped. I don't give a shit though, red-headed Batgirl looks nice.

Bane is a big fig.

He even has the same coat.

I think that's the point of that user's post and you miss read it?

Hardly a surprise. The original lego movie was the most reddit SJW appeal thing I have ever seen.

Thy changed certain characters look to suit the actors that will be voicing them.

Robin, for example, was supposed to have black hair and no glasses, since he's the first Robin. But since he's going to be voiced by Michael Cera or something he looks like a faggot.

Batgirl will be voiced by Rosario Dawson, so that's why she's... unh... black?

But the main characters were white and the lead was a white male.
>but he was yellow
But there was a star wars set back in the times when everyone was yellow and it had Lando and Lando was the only brown figure in it, meaning that yellow was white all along, the default.

>We need a diverse cast of people of color for our voice acting.

Nothing wrong with Two-Face being black, I think it's really clever. You have Batman and Penguin whose designs are clearly nods to Burton's Batman films, so why not make Two-Face in that way since Billy Dee Williams never got to portray him like he was meant to?

As a kid, I always wanted to see what it would have been like to have Lando be Two-Face, it would have been great.

A while male beloved by reddit who personifies "meme".

It was one of those films where you can tell by the tone of voice of every actor that they support gay marriage and don't think that race mixing is a bad thing.

hehe
That's spot on, you are right.

Every black actor in primary role a movie is like a lump of shit in your soup. Only a degenerate eats shit.

>you can tell by the tone of voice of every actor that they support gay marriage and don't think that race mixing is a bad thing.

There is literally nothing wrong with either of those things

>They really made Gordon a nigger

ENOUGH is ENOUGH

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Even the lego Superman looks angry

I really hate DC.

What are you talking about? Batman, Penguin and Dent aren't based on the Burton movies.

I love how half his hair is just melted slime and they went for the exposed skull look.

>in primary role a movie

Two face is voiced by Billy Dee Williams. He played Dent in the Burton film. Penguin is in a set that includes a giant rubber duckie sub similar to the one Devito had, and the blue skin is akin to his pale make-up in the movie. Idk about Batman though, he just looks the same sans the new belt.

Wrong

Penguin and Dent are. Mostly Dent. Billy Dee Williams is cheap to hire.

Nice meme faggot

Back to your stormfront hugbox

Back to your Facebook hugbox

>Clayface got blacked too
Fuck this movie. That's the last straw.

Uh, you don't get to bring bricks.

Why is this board so obsessed with interracial sex?

Because everyone here hates themselves and has a cuckold fetish.

Still not seeing it.

Shut up faggot

Then you're a stupid fucker.

Damn you're dumb as fuck faggot

Lego Batman looks like how he has always looked since the Lego Movie. The Penguin movie figure has blue skin and a purple dotted tie. The duck thing was in Batman: The Animated series. Billy Dee Williams never got to be Two-Face, Tommy Lee Jones and Aaron Eckhart did.

I'm just stoked Billy Dee finally gets a chance to play Two-Face. Tommy Lee Jones was dreadful, although I blame that more on direction, and TDK Two-Face was just angry growling man. I'd like to see how he plays it, even if it's just a cameo.

Make me, bitch.

So this is what autism looks like.

That's awesome. Are those mini figs available to buy yet?

Holy fucking shit kek