How common are white people in latin america?

pic somewhat related

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8VumwS3xXj0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Depends of the country and what you consider white.

>white people
No such thing

i consider anyone european to be white

Costa Rica is the only white country in Latin America.

>That pic
"we wuz white" people will do anything to be dissociated with spain eg; claiming italian, german heritage, etc.

I liked americans better when they called every latino 'spics'

Now that Sup Forums has flags and everyone knows America is 60% white, """"americans""" (chicanos) started this 'white hispanics' meme or the 'spanish is an european language, it's ok if it replaces english in America' meme

ok spic

Well, if you ask people south of Mexico they'l tell you they all look 100% Southern European, specially Brazilians, Colombians, Salvadorans and Panamanians. Kek.

not common at all. never seen one in my life

>Salvadorans

Why do you keep bring in us in your shitty memes? Did some Salvadoran call you Indio or something?? And no, we don't consider us Southern European or some shit like that

America is officially 54% white actually
by white i mean america considers everyone from egypt to turkey, from morocco to central asia as "white". so in reality USA is probably 30% or 40% white

yeah because there are so many north africans and middle easterns in the US, right?

actually you've got it mixed up. the census considers mexicans and arabs white so the true number is actually closer to about 20% to 10%

I thought Chile was white and European

Chile is like 50% mestizo iirc

>50%

The only country with a population of more than 50% white is probably Uruguay, and even then the majority of them have African blood, too.

at this point, chile is whiter than the u.s.

My amigo from El Salvador looks like Jonnah Hill. His little brother came out looking like a little Irish boy complete with the red hair.

Define white

The "white hispanic" meme started because beaners refused to mark "mixed race" on the census and would check "white" instead.

They refused to do it right so the government made up a new category for them.

There's a few of us

white = european

Now define what European means since Europeans don't all look the same. Like my boy Varg says only people with blue eyes and blond hair are true Europeans. Everyone else is mixed with nogs.

My point was that to us being mestizo is kinda like a national identity so it doesn't matter how white a Salvadoran looks, they will always consider themselves mestizo.

I swear to God I hate you with all my soul, I've seen your face posted one too many times already in /pol and /int.

Stop with the insecurity and need for attention you God damn colosal faggot.

Please kill yourslef, just do it.

Stop being autistic, the guy who post this pics is not obviously even him, he just steals them from someone else's Instagram account or something like that

We are all black

OUtside of the US whites dont exist in the Americas everything is igloos favelas and slums.

There's not such thing as "mixed race".

your entire country literally fucked until you were all the same shade of brown and just said fuck it we're all mestizos. mexico is the definition of a mixed race country

Browns are Amerindian. Mexico is 99% Amerindian country.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8VumwS3xXj0

Good goyim, invite mexico in your cunt
Good goyim, Invite Africa in your cunt

Just reverse search any of those images, even the filename suggests so.

this. I'm upper class and I've only seen like 8 (either upper class or inmigrants)

not this

The percentage of actual whites in latam must be a single digit. But 30% of latinos think they are white

>Argentina
>Being more black than Mexico
kek

Te amo

dumping

that'd be it

>chi guevara
my fucking sides

Can I get the quick rundown on that dude?
Is he the real deal or is someone stealing his pics from kikebook?

around 35-40% here. mediterranean though. There aren't many nordic looking people in this cunt, but they do exist

I think South America is just like Turkey in terms of phenotypes but with less K*rds.

stolen pics off of IG, SC or FB most likely

Kurds are the natives.

we literally brought them from Mesopotamia to make Eastern Anatolia less Christian after battle of Manzikert because Turks didn't want to settle in shitty mountainous eastern anatolia (some did though and got assimilated by k*rds lol)

k

I haven't seen a white person in 8years at best we are .05% white.

Then you're a fucking moron, aren't you?

Honestly turkburgler we are .03% white and that's stretching it. We are pretty much sub Saharan Africa with Mexicans in the mix.

No. White = Anglo-Saxon.

Mixed chilean: 49% euro
Mixed colombian: 60% euro
There's your answer m8

>self identhy
In that case we can say that we are 98% "celtic" or whatever, like crazy Argentinians

my point is that those """white""" latinos aren't even white, as it could be seen in the pic

Here we don't have an official census since 1912

yo're one of those who think white only applies to norhtern euros right?

Look by those standards very few people in latam are white. I, for example, can't even properly tan and I'm pale as fucking milk, but I think I have a native american ancestor down the line, so I'm not white by default. Bit nonsense tb.h

Do you have Yuroopean facial traits?

Why are Colombians so obsessed with being white?

>white people
no such thing, we only have arabs and niggers

you fucking idiot didn't even see the pic >I'm a white colombian
>65% european dna
>I'm a white chilean
>54% european dna
how the fuck are those not non-whites??

I couls easily pass as spanish or poortuguese

idgaf tb honest. It's just that sometimes people have this wicked idea that everyone in Colombia is black. Brazil and Venezuela also suffer have this stereotype. They fail to realize that there are LOADS of mostly euro descended people in those countries.

Every hispanic with such inferiority complex are obbsesed.
Nobody things colombia is black,the image that we have of a colombian here is the typical latinoamerican,an meztiso or caztiso

un my country i'd say 1 in 100

As long as Brazil and Colombian women are obsessed with having nice bodies that's all I care about.

>less then 30% full white and dying
However everyone is varying mix of mestizio n mulutto with european being majority of genetic makeup.
Future latinos will mostly be white with some black n native.

Why would future Latinos be mostly white?

Lol bull mexican ameridans are 20% rest are meitizios an white....vo back to spain

we are like half """white""" and about 5% actually white

why are you all so obsessed with percentages, it's not like they matter in real life, do you really think there is a difference between being 40% or 60% white?

Serious question. Do you consider mulattos to be white? Colombia is a clearly mixed country

Look wise? Yeah

thats a police thing, they dont like being called racist for arresting only minorities so they call some minorities white for record books.

Phenotypes vary greatly despite the %

>"I'm not an Indio, I could easily pass as a dark Spaniard Italian or Portuguese trust me on this guys"

My skin color is one of the most common ones over here. There are tons of blacks and arabs but no so many asians. Slavs are rare as fuck

dude what the fuck

no, they aren't, I've been there.

He's a Latin American of nordic heritage.