Wtf is wrong with him ?

wtf is wrong with him ?

This is a fair and smart thing to say.

god i fucking hate twitter

worse than any other social media site or forum

id rather work at taco bell to save up money to take womens studies classes at a community college than be forced to read through twitter for an hour

I hate it too but I'm addicted. I wish I could get banned but I'm not comfortable in calling someone a nigger.

He is a leftist

he's right

what is this even in reference to?

which is it you fucks. ...

It's one of those "mismatched acronyms" memes.
Sometimes they're funny.
Sometimes they aren't.
Like most memes.

He's a centrist

How is this real?

Old values = bad
New values = good

???

ugh i know very problematic of him

>Old values = bad
>New values = good
This is right. You're a pathetic dying breed, old man, Get fucked.

16 million likes? really?

Lmao this meme sucks

I like Fantano but his social/political views are so basic and expected that I wonder why he feels so compelled to talk about them on twitter so much

Just delete it man. I did so about a month ago and my well-being has improved dramatically.

current year tier desu

I thought he was alt-right?

Sup Forums - music

+(You)
no ones truly innocent nowadays, user

He's not talking about traditional as in "old" he's obviously gesturing towards "traditional" as the typical dog-whistle for evangelical, conservative, stifling values.

fuck off anthony

He's probably pissed off that Lauren Southern fucks black guys. I know I am.
>tradthot values

>Being so sheltered or deluded that he can't recognize the contextual meaning of "traditional values"

Are you still in High School? I would have thought any adult would have been able to read between the lines of what the phrase means since way back in the Marilyn Manson days.

>tfw the Enlightened Skeptic Community has now resorted to a hit list of people they disagree with to dox and smear everyone who disagrees with them
>tfw it's night of the long knives on twitter
Tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down.