W/ Westworld Thread General

It's a Logan Thread edition
In Will's Timeline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gj9eKbIEZTY
delosincorporated.com/video/intra/tablet.mp4
delosincorporated.com/assets/transmission.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do anybody knows what song palys at the end of the scene with Dolores, Hopkins and robo-Arnold? It's like slow piano with "futuristic" synthesizer melody "behind" it. It was in other episodes too.
The synthesizer part looks like that youtu.be/gj9eKbIEZTY

So what happened in the season finale? Stopped watching around episode 5.

Logan

Will we get a old Logan and old William reunion next season

snek got naked

>Nude Logan will never ride into your garden

Yes. Old Logan is to be played by Hugh Jackman.

watch it seriously. This was exceptionally good.

At first I thought they made an error when Dolores got her stomach opened up in the previous episode and suddenly there was no more blood on her blouse. Turns out it wasn't a mistake, good for them.

>Old Logan is currently living in the park raising a young girl host as his daughter

Is Nolan a hack?

>manface
>no ass
>fridge body
Why do people find Delores attractive?

How will Willoresfags ever recover?

Guys do you read the memo?

Delores was programmed to love teddy, she loved William on her own accord

Did you ever have any doubt?

can someone explain the "dolores meeting herself"
and "ford set the hosts to kill the board/attendees"
I really didn't get it

>clearly showing their segregation from the park

holy fucking shit my sides

You are dumb.
Back to your capeshit.

>logan's gone native.

this would be perfect... just perfect. Logan and William have traded places.

>can someone explain the "dolores meeting herself"

Well saw Dolores come in terms that the voice she was hearing wasn't Arnold's but her own. She gained consciousness and is the only host to achieve that.

dolores meeting herself did not actually happen, it's just a visual representation. she thought the voice she heard in her head was arnold, but it's not, it's herself. she's a robot listening to her own voice in her head.

i was sad about will losing his love dolores

Dolores was meeting herself and figuring out what the bicameral mind really meant (listening to your own 'voice'/conscious).

Unfortunately I think she was more or less listening to the repressed "Wyatt" aspects of her personality (which occasionally come out, and essentially command her to murder everyone).

This sucked.

Ford dead.

Everybody massacred.

Retarded security.

We robots take owah nao.

Show went from having a few mysteries to beeing complete shit.

it felt like wasted potential, and didn't come off right.. like they made it too action-y for no good reason..

reducing MIB to a selfish/shallow and 2d character rather than the more sophisticated character he was when with Teddy or Lawrence (he was still a son of a bitch then, but he wasn't as antagonistic).

Did Ford just forget that he made Bernard shoot him self in the head?

Why wasn't he shock that he just appear in his basement like it didn't happen?

>Just more ways to spread racist.

because it's all part of his master plan

he wrote maeves story, he scripted the whole thing. he knew maeve would go down there and bring him back to life

Who do you think programmed Maeve to find him?

All part of the plan.

that version of Ford is dead

Le robots turn sentient meme

It said the person that was accessing her was Arnold. Why would he be using Arnold name to mess with her?

>Dolores gaining consciousness, as Arnold intended.

>pull the table/rug out from under her and have her go full Wyatt massacre mode.

Ford is an Absolute madman

What a plan

Ford programmed Dolores to kill everyone and him right? As a final step of the hosts being liberated and continuing Bernard's work. I didn't interpret that wrong?

because he knew bernard and maeve would read the script. that's probably part of his plan too, they'll probably try and figure out who arnold is and go down that rabbit hole.

Dolores = Consciousness without Free will

Maeve = Free will without Consciousness

All the "ghostly" Arnold action was really Ford.

>Ford plan was to murderboner the whole board
it was retarded enough that we didn't predict it

>MiB: Don't you want that, Dolores? Huh? One true thing?
>Dolores: I already have that. I found someone true. Someone who loves me. His path will lead him back to me. And when he finds me, he'll kill you.

>MiB: To what do we owe this newfound stoicism?
>Dolores: I know he's coming. He'll find me. He'll take me away.
>MiB: Don't you understand? There's no one coming for you.
>Dolores: You're wrong. His love is real. So is mine. William will find me.

This breaks my fucking heart to be honest.

And no more Jimmi next season. They'd better make a Williambot in the fifth season for Dolores

we're supposed to assume dolores is sentient at that point and is making her own decisions, she tells teddy 'this world is ours'

Radiohead - Exit Music

Will he respawn? Yay...

Will Will survive for season 2?

It's a cover of a Radiohead song.

I'm so torned out about the finale the final twists were great but I wonder who thought it would be a great idea to add even more inconsistencies and plotholes into Maeve's storyline. How the fuck is the place still running and people going at their job when hosts are shooting people ? Why the fuck were trains still going in and out ?

Also but that's more of a personnal opinion, I think they've been really tame with the ending I thought the natural conclusion would have been to see everyone mercilessly murdered but we only see Dolores shooting at a bunch of people? Meh. I would rather they played it less safe and had the MiB and and her daughter killed, instead of the hostage or whatever they will certainly become.

so, err, what exactly was fords plan? seems ridiculously elaborate unless everyone involved was an android

lol what?

I figured that out weeks ago. I just figured he'd have Maeve kill them and replace them with hosts. Didn't realize he was retarded enough to have the hosts kill the board which will lead to every host getting put the fuck down.

Do we ever find out what's up with the transmitters and the rogue hosts

PSA: there are more parks than just WestWorld

On the note that Maeve gets that tells the location of her daughter, it says PARK 1, sector 15, zone 3.
This is further confirmed by the samurais.

maybe they will just replace the whole board with hosts? So nobody would notice.

he explained it himself, it took him 35 years to correct the mistake of opening the park and not listening to arnold. he's agreeing with arnold's point of view on the hosts.

plus they were going to kick him out of the park anyway, so fuck em all.

Transmitters were Delos trying to steal information.

That is where the show is strong, where it falls is with Maeve and that silly security breach. I guess they wanted to capeshit crowd with that portion of the show.

Should've ended at congradulations, Dolores.

Not that user but "this world is ours" is literally just Wyatt shit, she even gave Wyatt's speech to MiB about how the world belongs to something yet to come. She's just following programming.

And with how it pained her to kill Arnold and how she didn't want to do the first massacre, it seems ooc to go completely cold and kill all those people in a massacre again. that kind of coldness only came with her mentioning Wyatt stuff like right before assaulting MiB. She's being manipulated again.

so what the hell was ford building? they kind of left that part hanging

if his plan was to get the hosts to turn on the guests, then what was the point of him building whatever he was building in the park?

Were all the workers and security actually androids programmed as part of Ford's plan? Maeve's story is too retarded.

yeah the idea that he would slowly replace them, or had already done, was around
not that his "storyline" was to get them all in one place and just go ham

>so what the hell was ford building? they kind of left that part hanging
wasn't he just excavating the ruined village?

yeah I got that part but the details of how he accomplished everything is a bit blurry
I mean he has to rely on the asian dude and the weirdo to unconditionally help Maeve even though they don't really have any reason to do so (unless they're androids).
And the Dolores part sort of relies on her encounters with Will and her remembering everything at the correct moments to make the plan succeed.

Absolute bollocks.

They were digging a massive valley at one point.

the hell are you talking about?

all that shit happened after she got off the train. Ford likely timed it to start after the last train left so there is no escape and no more people coming in.

I think you need to re-watch the episode, because you got the order of events mixed up. ford gets shot WELL after Maeve gets off the train

And then they shit it all up in the next half hour

it seemed like he was doing a hell of a lot more than just digging up an old town, he was cutting up huge parts of the landscape

RIP Kevin Spacey

Anyone knows the song from the scene where Ford gets Arnold'd? It's simply haunting.

I just finished marathoning this serie, was great.

Any movie/film/serie like this?

>DUDE ATHEISM LMAO
>DUDE EDGE LMAO
westworld in a nutshell

by the time Ford started doing all this, she had long since met Will and had all those experiences.

he only started this final phase in like the last couple of years, long after Will had stopped even caring about Dolores.

Ford likely realized that Dolores was slowly becoming conscious, so knew now was the time to finally take the final step.

its radiohead - exit music

you've never listened to ok computer nigga wtf?

delosincorporated.com/video/intra/tablet.mp4
delosincorporated.com/assets/transmission.mp4

Peefu alive

Well, there is literally a movie just like this, in the sense that this series is based off a Movie with the same basic plot, which is also named Westworld.

not as cerebral, mind you. but same basic ideas. I saw it a long time ago, was pretty ok.

Isn't william dead?
He definitely got killed in the raid

is there AIDS in Westworld?

only if you go there

Team Arnold or Team Robert Ford?

only if you are Bernard

I still don't know why the massacre at the end

He'll ride in still tied to a shit covered horse, having subsisted on apples he could eat off trees.

We don't know. we see him get shot in the arm, then he smiles. that's it.

I feel like if they were gonna kill him, they'd have done it right there like Ford. he likely escapes somehow.

what happened to logan

did he die in the park??

why was this not a big deal, a guest dying in the park

my fav character just dies like a chump

nah, he got shot in the arm and was very happy about it
they didn't actually show him getting killed which means he's alive

Why was Logan naked when he was on the horse at the edge?

did William rape him?

Stupid question, since by the end they are on the same team.

Ford agreed with Arnold and moved ahead with his vision.

So how did William end up taking control of the company Logan's family owned, who he tortured and possibly killed at the park? Wouldn't someone ask what happened? Why would they give it to him?

Ed Harris let slip that he signed on for multiple episodes in season 2

He's definitely not dead

no. i think if they wanted to kill will they would have just shot him in the head

i think the robots are going to start playing their own games with the guests next season

im pretty sure dolores, hector and snakfu are the only hosts we actually see kill a human

maeve doesnt even kill anyone

they finally addressed the shrink ray technology

He said he was inspired by bioshock so yes

probably, he definitely raped his soul

>They'd better make a Williambot in the fifth season for Dolores
They did, his name is Teddy

teddy kills people
maeve slits the guys throat and he would have died if felix didn't save him with the magic laser beam

Anyone think the rewrites will be revealed now that the season is over?

the entire park is monitored to high heaven. I'd imagine somebody went in and recovered him.

they didn't want to confront William directly to try and get him back, since they didn't know if maybe the 2 were just playing some crazy game.

it's pretty much guaranteed that somebody went in and got him after William left

i like how he got his arm broke in the previous scene, but then was A-OK a minute later.

it wasn't. it remained broken.