Whoa

whoa...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZsr3hRx-4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think minimum wage should at least be enough to get a one bedroom apartment with all utilities away from black people.

FIGHT

Have they ever tried getting a new job?

If you don't want to get paid minimum wage for your lack of skills, either get skills and a better job, or shut the fuck up and quit.

In 20 years, robots will be doing the jobs of these incompetent fast food workers.

They'll actually just be replaced by robots and touch screen ordering systems.

Increasing the minimum wage means increasing the prices of everything around you. It will fuck small businesses up hardcore and allow for McDonald's and other corporations who can afford it to go for robots.

hes got a point. and by increasing the wage of workers they buy more witch in return helps the country economy and the areas they live in.

The real nation traitor is MC Donald ruining america.

boycott MC Donalds! They ruining america!

I remember working at mcdonalds, never had financial issues.

Most people struggle because they want their income to work around them.

nation traitor!

Mcdonalds doesn't force you to work for them.

"occupydemocrats" troll posters and this shit are made by one and the same person

>nigger logic
>barely literate
What a fucking surprise

>hes got a point. and by increasing the wage of workers they buy more

What kind of idiotic logic do you use Germany? A Rich man wouldn't go around spending $100 on x amount of Bic macs at Mcdonalds. A rich man would drop Mcdonalds altogether and spend $100 on 1 fine ass piece of meat and wine from a fancy restaurant.

Hell even women wouldn't be that stupid too stay loyal to mcdonalds. Though they would end up at a buffet though.

If you want more money, get more profitable skills & knowledge

If businesses are forced to pay labor more than it's worth, that's called a price floor and artificially entices unemployment

>rich people don't spend money, they just sit on piles of it and swim in it like Scrooge McDuck

They Kinda do though. They'll keep exorbitant amounts in offshore accounts to avoid taxes, and when was the last time you caught a "rich" person putting money back into the economy buy supporting local businesses?

I hate liberal rhetoric, but the rich really do horde wealth. I'm middle class and only make about 55k a year, and even I horde wealth. It's just in a savings account, but I mean, I do it, why wouldn't someone who makes 100x more, be hordeing 100x more?

Good for him. This is how people should get their pay increased: by working together to get it. Not by whining to mommy government to make another law.

>In 20 years robots

Listen unfortunately my wife is from Tennessee and her family still lives there. last xmas we went to her hometown, I swear to god I watched three people trying to figure out how the self check out works and one of them wasnt human I dnt think.

What im trying to say is, dont go to Tennessee if you dont have to, its "The hills have eyes 4" down there.

I live in Louisiana, and self-checkouts were implemented in many stores. About 2-3 years later, most stores removed them. But I live in an area with a large elderly population, so I figured it was that.

More mexicans = more workers in the labor force = more competition = lower wages.

If you want to raise wages, you have to get rid of workers so competition will go down.

Raising minimum wage only raises the price of every other good.

The rich put money back into the economy when they pay all of their operating costs.

Hint: it's a lot.

What's an adult doing working at McDonald's?

my job is to literally automate everything for a large fast food company because of the $15/hr talk. there are already robotics prepping food at many large fast food chains.

Aren't tax loopholes like a big deal precisely because rich people and companies aren't putting money into the economy, by any means?

When was the last time a rich person put more than 3% of his assets in a bank account rather than investing it back into the economy?

I think you're a fucking idiot.

>M'cDonald's

What?

>tfw make $15/hr at walmart.

It may have taken a decade of yearly incremental $0.40 cent hourly wage raises, but the work is more streamlined than fast food. At least working at a Burger King for 5 years got the work ethic part out of the way, but I work less harder at wally world than I did in fast food.

This is the best I will ever have it pay-wise since I don't have a GED or anything.

raising the minimum wage = bad

lowering the cost of living = good

get a clue you fucking idiots

McDonalds employees are a hit-and-miss in my experience. there are competent people in some I've been to, but there are times where I'm actually wondering how these people manage to breathe. pic related is always awesome.

>already forgot about panama papers and real estate investments

>If you want more money, get more profitable skills & knowledge

And what about stupid people?

he is probably a very stupid person

Don't get shit you can't afford.

Problem solved

Nice dude. Was recently hired as a cashier at Walmart. Starts at $9/hr and goes to $10/hr after 6 months

>And what about stupid people?
Natural selection

Couldn't imagine being a cashier. I work in areas where I can dodge cameras if I have a good half hour to kill and no one is on my ass, but I do at times go without breaks and work 2-5 hours unpaid weekly since I have to work with FOB kebab and niggers, someone's gotta make the sacrifice to get the job done.

Finish your Pathways!!

The poor people won't die because they are poor. But they will resort to crime.

And trusst me, you don't stand a chance against lowr class angry people

Labor economist here, I implore you to go back to school and have some sort of certs under your belt, ideally slowly working your way to a bachelor's degree

nice blog post you fucking tripfaggot

>Works any unpaid hours, ever
>Supports Capitalism
I don't understand how the American worker is so dead.

no wonder Hungary is poor shithole.

BASIC ECONOMICS

you should learn them before posting in any kind of threat.

Workers pay rent, buy food, buy cloth, buy cars.

if workers have no money they cant buy. If they cant buy, others cant buy too. you know.

Well figure the rest your self out vodka nigger.
In the meantime laugh at you.

>How we're told it works
You aren't told it works, because Trickle Down Economics don't exist. It was a liberal buzzword to describe anything that isn't taxing the living shit out of everybody.

It's fun to see Leftists on damage control right now. Just submit to death you fucking losers, you're not taking my money, you're not taking my guns (inb4 marx) and you're not getting your revolution.

> because Trickle Down Economics don't exist.

ok, supply side economics, since trickle down sure triggers you

>Bachelor's degree.

bahahahahahahha.

You got to be fucking kidding me. Don't listen to this "economist".

Public schools of any kind should not exist. School is a fucking waste.
This piece of paper was a waste of my fucking time.

youtube.com/watch?v=FZsr3hRx-4Y

Daily reminder that Bernie lost because of diversity. You get what you pay for, thief. Stay mad.

Yes, it would be great if you could stop lying for one minute--but then you wouldn't be a Leftist anymore.

Your tears are delicious, bandit. You will NEVER EVER get what you want, and thank God.

Also, pic related

tfw no mcqt gf

>so in your application form it says you leaned how to handle computer networks by watching youtube videos made by Eli the computer guy. So when can you start?

i supported Trump up until the mexican judge episode bro

not an argument

>You will NEVER EVER get what you want
neither do you mate

Already happening in Britain.

>multi-billion dollar company
McDonald's are franchises, fuckwit. Every McDonalds is an independent business that just pays the McDonalds corporation for the ability to use their IP. Most owners of McDonalds locations have tiny fucking profit margins.

>bachelor's degree
I'd be a few years shy of 40 at the end if I started today. I have no desire to get into serious debt as CC costs nearly $20k as it is. Not sure if I could do a job and school full time as I carry kids that are useless at work during finals because lack of sleep I guess. No one will do the same for me so I'll have to pass.

It would help if I had a dream job or a career in mind, but I'm too old to consider that.

No prob.

In a way I feel fortunate for what I have and will do what I can to maintain this job. Sad to say, but if I lose this job, I will probably have to anhero because I'm not going to get anywhere near my current wage as a high school dropout

I work at Walmart too, only took me 2 years to make $15/hr.

No education either, but I'm an hourly support manager. Meaning I do fuck all, which you're probably aware of. Literally the easiest job ever.

You are posting here at 40? god, you are pathethic

>This piece of paper was a waste of my fucking time.
Ameribro, don't say that. I've only got a year left on my econ degree! How's the job pool look?

McDonald's is a job for high school students.
If you haven't graduated from that by 18 then you failed at life.
I made $8.50 an hour in 2008 and now I make $18 an hour. It's called growing up and looking for better job opportunities.

how could that make you stop, do you not know what a conflict of interest is?? any time we have a trial the jury is always questioned to make sure there are none, why is it so bad to imply that a judge may have a bias?

Lol, its funny you mention that. I studied for my A+ cert online. Paid about $50 to take the test

I make more money doing IT then I every could with that worthless degree.

My brother was right.
I fought for the kikes in Iraq, get the GI bill.
get "highschool 2.0" and he still makes way more money then me, with zero college or military.

Moral of the story.
Don't fight for the kikes, or go to kike schools.

Certs and tech schools are a better deal.
College is not worth the price.

source?

You aren't owed a job. If you aren't happy with your work conditions, your alternative is to quit. Your job requires 0 skills and you can be replaced by literally anybody. Demanding higher pay just makes you look foolish, what exactly are you planning to do if McDonald's doesn't agree to pay you more?

>minimum wave
L O L
O
L

Look in the corner retard

>Cut out all the blacks
>White qts only

I'm about it.

>How dare you fighting for a better life?

I wouldn't know. I work in IT now. I gave up looking for econ jobs.

Yuppy suit types hate vets. They see 11b on your resume and assume you are Chris Kyle with fucking issues.

During an interview. this Asian cunt told me that they don't have the reasources to handle vets. Then they didn't hire me.

>I don't even have PTSD or any medical problems.

Maybe you will have more luck. Don't put veteran on your application. Do internships, get connections.

source for the fact that raising the minimum wage would destroy jobs, not your shitty comic made for retards

>it's okay to discriminate someone who fought for their country
>tell a monkey he can't work for you and you get sued for racism
America.

B-but we're sandwich artists. We m-make the profits w-why shouldn't we have our fair share.

Fag Lords. I hope the minimum wage is abolished and we let the useless breathers starve.

If you are 'late' on rent, that means you have the money each month, you just spend it on other things first.
You pay rent, then buy ramen, not throw a neighborhood cookout, then hold a sign the rest of the month

giving him the job because he is a vet is also discrimination

You are a FUCKING IDIOT.

Why do corporations hire people?
To make more money.

The amount of people that they hire is based on how much profit vs cost that the employee brings in.

If you increase the cost of hiring an employee, then less employees will be hired.

THE KEY WORD HERE IS LESS EMPLOYEES BEING HIRED.

A HIGHER MINIMUM WAGE WILL DESTROY JOBS, THE FUCKING UNEMPLOYMENT RATE WILL SKY ROCKET.

Well thats the real difficulty here.
These people are clearly not financially sound in the first place, they likely have credit cards at the max, loans, a tanking credit rating, kids, and a place they can't afford along with a mortgage they can't afford.
All of this and they continue the trend, and financial education doesn't appeal to them, getting a cert or apprenticeship doesn't appeal to them, yet they somehow make time to lobby the government for minwage increases.
The ones that aren't paid protestors are probably just idiots with poor judgement and mental health issues. Their lives are total messes and there is no fixing it without accreditation and working at a better job. Its not like these jobs aren't there either, especially in america, but I think the real truth is that these people either cant or wont pursue these jobs for 'reasons'.

Companies wont bother employing people for $15/h if they could get computers for less. It would also cause a big inflation, causing prices to be practically the same. All it does is make the dollar cost less.

>A HIGHER MINIMUM WAGE WILL DESTROY JOBS

source? And no, your idiotic concept on labour market is not a source

>less harder
>no GED
udontsay.jpg

>pawn our possessions
I'm sorry, if you're so desperate for money, how are you buying these things that you can pawn away in the first place? I'm very puzzled here.

this. fast food jobs are literally just to give basic experience and some minimal responsibility so kids can earn gas and bullshit money. any more than that and you are a loser and have failed miserably.

Yup. It's a standard liberal way of thinking.
>I'm not going to work for anything and I'm going to blame other people and cry for free shit.

>Companies wont bother employing people for $15/h if they could get computers for less.

That works for 15h and also for 7.25/h. Hell, it even works even if te minimum wage was 1/h. The thing is computers will always be cheaperand more efficient then humans.

>It would also cause a big inflation

So why don't we diminish the minimum wage to 50 cents a hor? I'm sure deflation would do the trick

>get unskilled labor job
>get paid $12/hr
>get 40+ hrs a week so I can pay bills
>hard work with plants

turns out they're fucking lazy

BECAUSE THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO FUCKING HIRE PEOPLE AT 15$ PER HOUR

JESUS CHRIST HOW FUCKING THICK ARE YOU?

Here's how it works retard

higher min wage = higher wage bill

finite budget for wages = less jobs

Got it now? Employers ONLY lose if the min wage is increased. People do not work harder, they do not contribute a higher level of productivity and therefore profit

What?
Are you a fucking retard?
Since when is giving somebody a job discrimination?
I swear you liberals have the most backwards ass logic.

>any more than that and you are a loser and have failed miserably.
And losers don't deserve an ok life?

No wonder there are so many mass shootings in america

Should have said the job is easier, though I don't get paid at times so that statement isn't entirely true.

ye

>BECAUSE THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO FUCKING HIRE PEOPLE AT 15$ PER HOUR

Source? and no, macdonalds press releases are not a source, nor some idiotic math you will pull out of our ass

>inb4 cato institute or conservative tree house

Inflation can't just be reversed. You have to lower the supply of dollars already existing. Before you say just print less money, all that would do is choke the dollar and make companies spend less money on employees.

I'm looking to get a job working for the state, probably. I figured that at least starting off it's going to give me the highest pay/ease of entry ratio, and it's easier to get an internship at a state job and turn it into a real job.

Also, how did you know I was a vet? XD

>witch?

No. They don't. Because they never try. That's the beauty of America, those who throw their freedom away get a shirt existence. You are in the land of the plenty so fucking take advantage of it and stop whining

Do these guys not realize just how low the profit margins are for companies like these?

Do you understand that McDonalds are not the only company that is constrained by min wage law? Do you understand that small businesses hire people?

Like i said, idiotic concepts of market labour are not sources. I want a reliable source. You guys are anno, so your word means less then the dump my dog makes on the carpet

And everytime someone explains complex economic interaction in 2 or 3 lines i automatically disregard your opinion as a laymen opinion

they don't even realize why CEOs make so much
they also see them as being the owner

basically they are retarded

You dolt
Computers and robots are cheaper only once they're payed for and installed. The intial cost is prohibitive because of lack of available cash
It only becomes economical to take a loan or make a lump payment to install robots/computers once labor costs rise

Also
>deflation is good
>ever
Kill yourself