Is Sup Forums ready to get torn apart by ministry? Sup Forums is over at this point...

Is Sup Forums ready to get torn apart by ministry? Sup Forums is over at this point, after al tears you alt-right fucks apart there will be nothing left for you loser fat right wingers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don’t know which I hate more; Ministry or the alt right. I’m conflicted mu

I'm legit curious what Al thinks of this site. A decade ago people talked about Sup Forums both as a creepy place with gore and cp, but also as a hacker haven for people who wanted to stick it to the man. In other words, tech savvy leftists like Al loved us. Now the site is synonymous with Trumpists and white supremacists.

nobody has ever or will ever love Sup Forums

You do. You're here.

>posts on Sup Forums

>Now the site is synonymous with Trumpists and white supremacists.

No, we're not. Don't say that.

Hell yeah I want to see these teenage fascists cry and shit themselves. It stopped being a funny ironic joke a year ago, now they're legit trying to recruit memeing kids into becoming stormfags and it's fucked up. I hope ministry tears these kids a new one.

I know how you feel... :(

>tfw there were people celebrating Obama being elected on Sup Forums the first time
Man how times change

WE'RE NOT SNOWFLAKES, WE ARE THE ANTIFA!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=hTkywyKV-9U

>legitimately putting your hopes into this basket
listen to the singles they've put out and please stop embarrassing leftists.

Wow, it truly has always been shit then.

>you irl

And just like that the argument was lost

you mad reddit? yeah, you mad. MAGA

Really fucking narrow minded and ignorant, but what can you expect. People don't understand that there are like 50 other boards besides Sup Forums.

fuck these commie fucks, chelsea wolfe is opening for them and i want to see her, but i don't want to give a fucking penny to these fags.
I'm not even alt-right or even white

are they antifa now?
please say no, don't take these boys from me ;-;

Who cares what pointless political music Ministry comes out with?

Yes you are. If you would get so upset by an antifa song that it would keep you from seeing them, then you're at least sympathetic to the alt right. Fuck off.

Antifa is dumb, but it makes total sense that Al Jourgensen would like the idea of them. They're violent, far left anti-Nazis.

i don't think white people with dreads are allowed in antifa anymore

I do not support any violent groups or their sympathizers including these guys
just because I hate one side doesn't mean I support the other

I should have said "pic related" huh
I was pretty certain Ministry was antifa, I was asking if mc ride and the death grips were. Probably should have been more clear

You're judging the entire song from the title right now so...

i talked to one of the guys in ministry outside of a death grips show and he made fun of me for saying anthony fantano got me into death grips

From an album called "Amerikkkant"...

No, they are lazy musicians who are not willing to do real activism.

Sup Forums is japanese now.
I hope Al is aware of that.

I interpret the song as Jourgensen taking the role of antifa, not as he's saying he's actually part of it. That said, I do think he thinks they're cool, and he supports them.

The song is super fucking cringey, but not because of the subject matter. It's cringey because of the awful, cheap video, silly dancing, and stupid lyrics.

I can only hope the tour they had was because of the fact that Ministry has had few classic albums and do have an overlap with DG fans, which might've been a similar case for NIN.
I don't think The Death Grips will ultimately fall so low to cause controversy of that kind. They're not new to controversy, sure, but the way that they conduct themselves is much more entertaining and creative.
Sure, the NLDW thing could be considered distasteful to someone, but most people found it funny, it was a really well crafted meme.
Ministry makes the same fucking album over and over again, the only way they could get people to talk about it if they stir up some shit like this. They're too old to be going and getting slammed at "nazi" rallies.

This is a minority-run website, we should be free from scrutiny.

how are they going to react when they find out their bud Andy is a daily shit poster?

>VIOLENCE IS COOL! I LOVE HURTING INNOCENT PEOPLE!
I hope a cop beats the shit out of you.

I got a black eye in a ministry moshpit and I still think they're corny af, not relevant at all

I'm anti-violence. You just demonstrated that you're much more violent than me by saying that. I hope you get AIDS from anal rape in prison. Well, there I go doing the same thing. Oh well. Have fun with your AIDS and gaping asshole.

You just defend a terrorist organization thought and object to the idea of awful people getting punish for there voilent ways. Sad!

That show I saw them and DG at, probably more than half the crowd left after DG.

With Sympathy was their only good album.

Rightly so