What's happening on reddit right now?

What's happening on reddit right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

voters.findthedata.com/l/28019600/Omar-Mir-Seddique-Mateen
reddit.com/r/subredditcancer/
reddit.com/r/subredditcancer/comments/4nqa34/r_news_locked_the_orlando_shooting_thread_after/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

go back there and find out

Faggotry as always

[Removed]

could be anything, could be nothing.

Eff pee bee pee

Probably #notallmuslims #banallguns and #trumpcausedthis

gay shit

[Post hidden due to low score]

[REDACTED]
What else would you expect?

kek

[removed]

Really makes you think, huh?

Someones a little upset they can't pin this on white Trump supporters.

I tried to repost a different article with a similar title and it didn't even show up lol

The shooter was an registered democrat.

voters.findthedata.com/l/28019600/Omar-Mir-Seddique-Mateen

#NotAllDemocrats

reddit.com/r/subredditcancer/

lmao

Kek

Oh my God, you can't make this shit up.

Kek, it's fuckin real.

censorship, so everyone is going to the donald.

[Censored]
[LOCKED]
[OFF TOPIC]

(THIS USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Oh sorry, you beat me to it.

Deleted threads, shadowbans, removed comments, must suppress dat islamophobia.

>find the helpers

He's got a point. Let's find the people that are enabling Islam and hang them.

A few hours ago I checked reddit and there were a million threads up about the shooting

Now there's only one locked thread from /r/news

>SHUT
>IT
>DOWN

>This is your one and only warning about this. We don't tolerate any kind of racism or anti-semitism on /r/asoiaf. If this comes up again, in any way, and you'll be subject to bannings.

JUST

shooter from Afghanistan btw.

It was done so comically too. The very second it came out that the shooter was a Muslim they started locking topics.

Goes against the Liberal status quo.

JUST

reddit.com/r/subredditcancer/comments/4nqa34/r_news_locked_the_orlando_shooting_thread_after/
Classic Plebbit Censorship
only was censored after it became apparent the shooter was muslims
keks

This guy will go through all of Orlando's fire and police departments and if there's even one Muslims employee, even if they weren't at the scene, in this guy's mind everything is OK.

Sup Forums and memes aside, do Redditors themselves not see that Reddit is losing its credibility with this behavior?

Daily reminder that this first post nonsense is not better, or different, than upvoting.

You add nothing to the thread

delete your account

Must be so tiring having to keep up with all the doublethink and crazy unconvincing justifications just to keep the narrative going. They will do it though because if they don't its crimethink - and crimethink is death.

about half of ''worldnews'' mods are muslims. they always delete / lock any anti-muslim news (also known as news)

saved

Hey anyone on Reddit who isn't far left, if you want a better place to shitpost, come on down!

People who disagree just move elsewhere, reddit isn't nearly as relevant as they think they are.

It's more profitable to censor

The more right-wing reddit becomes, the more it turns off advertisers and sjws

Dassabesso... jussa shitpostin' and fucken...

History repeats itself
The nazi tier censorship is what drove people away from digg

The three D's

Degeneracy
Debauchery
Dragon Dildos.

Oh wait its four.

fucking lel

But it was the best response and the first response you autistic dick sucking, aids having, self cucking, alimony paying, minimum wage having, overweight, faggot

fawk yeah

This is why I never cared about posting there. All this crap just reinforced my beliefs.

Nobody cares. There's just something about Reddit itself that makes people retarded. Even the conservative subreddits delete everything that's not in line, that's why r/conservative is so dead. They have thousands of subscribers but every thread only gets a reply or two because nobody can discuss anything.

>Front page of the internet
>Muslim terrorist goes to front page
>Throws front page away

They really need to change their slogan

Oy vey! Shut it down! Shut it down!