KEVIN DURANT GETS BTFO BY SPORTS ANALYSTS

Fucking Uncle Tom piece of shit. Instead of taking as much money as you can from the man, you give up $91 million, depressing the wages of our fellow black athletes.

Fuck you, race traitor. There's a reason why Black community don't fuck with KD, Steph Curry and the Warriors.

If you didn't want the $91 million ($82 million given up last year joining the Warriors, $9 million this year), he could've donated it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PxgSmf_bNd4&t=281s
youtube.com/watch?v=d2oxrsYDJ8o

Who does KD think he is? Good job saving your billionaire owner $20 million. I'm sure he'll thank you later

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GlXJwyOSLfU
heatzone.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2016/07/07/dwyane-wade-was-never-the-heats-highest-paid-player-why/
youtube.com/watch?v=9K4WxzT84vs
cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-patriots-pay-a-brady-owned-company-run-by-suspect-partner/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's ok when Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki and Dwyane Wade take paycuts for years to help their teams though right

Except they didn't do it to help a team full of Uncle Tom mullatos and their white owners

>jews
>white

youtube.com/watch?v=GlXJwyOSLfU

HAHAH KD KEEPS GETTING BTFO

Why is it only the black analysts on FOX getting mad?

lol wut

This nigga gets it

that's right, true jews are black, we wuz israelis and shit

OP is a Deadspin writer.

Why don't his Jew owners donate the money to charity then?

Yes... be very mad online... yes do it... do it more...

When I came to this thread I wasn't racist. Now I joined the kkk. Congrats

Explain the REAL LIFE people mad at it, like Shannon Sharpe, Rob Parker and Jason Whitlock

Nice country you have there

>A millionaire gives a shit about what loud mouth journalists say

Yeah, none of them have experience in giving up $91 million

There's a reason why all black athletes feel that way and NEVER take a paycut

What about Dwyane Wade? Or is he white now? If anything that should be seen as worse because if was his team that some body else was taking

This is what happens when you shun the media like what was done in OKC. They refuse to give you the benefit of the doubt for the rest of your career. And if they badmouth you to your death then you KNOW you really stuck it to them.

But what KD did was objectively wrong - he's depressing the market on NBA players. A player of his stature only taking $25 million means that role players can't get paid as much

If I were a fellow NBA player, I'd jump that nigga

>too afraid to respond to my post

As someone who knows a lot of blacks and has a few black friends I can attest that whatever hatred some may have for KD, the hatred is far stronger and more universal for Lebron. All the black people I know fucking hate Lebron.

I live in the Northeast. Maybe it's different elsewhere

>If I were a fellow NBA player, I'd jump that nigga

Or you could get good

It doesn't depress the market at all. The only buyer was the Warriors. Otto Porter is going to make at least $26m per year

You didn't make a point there. Wade, LeBron and Bosh all made the same amount

KD is LETTING Curry and Iguodala take his money. That's different, especially since KD is the reason they won it all

So you're not black

Most Black people hate the Warriors. Curry is considered an Uncle Tom and so is KD

>Shannon Sharpe
Coonery/going with the popular narrative, rational thought shouldn't be expected from him considering his personal life/CTE

>Rob Parker
Don't know him, don't care

>Jason Whitlock
Gravitates between House Nigger and fucktard depending on the narrative

Don't even give a fuck what KD did, these faggots are barely humans capable of independent thought, let alone journalists

All the brothers that call into sportstalk radio here hate Lebron. Opinions mixed on Warriors

>The only buyer was the Warriors

No what the Warriors did was tantamount to Communism/slavery

If KD was out on the open market, he'd be making $50 million/year. No way should Steph be making more money than him

Why didn't Steph take less money? Greedy piece of shit

Please justify Curry making more money than KD since KD revived the Warriors franchise and did the most for the team.

Oh wait, you can't

Yeah because the thought of KD depressing the player salary market + billionaires making more money on the backs of superstar players are simple thoughts that a retard can come up with

Stupid fucking leaf. Stick to hockey

Wade was always paid less, in fact he was at no point the highest paid Miami player in his career
heatzone.blog.palmbeachpost.com/2016/07/07/dwyane-wade-was-never-the-heats-highest-paid-player-why/

Steph had been underpaid for years

Uncle Tom actually was a slave who was beaten for not obeying the rules slave owners said if any slave was caught interacting with Mr. Uncle Tom they would be brutally beaten that's the reason people think uncle Tom is a term for trying to call a black person a sell out to the white man but it's not it's actually the quite opposite

#themoreuknow

No he wasn't. His contract was more than fair given the circumstances (he had weak ankles) and given the 3-1 blown lead, you can make the argument he was overpaid. And Steph had every right to go into the open market but he didn't.

Different than KD taking a paycut after being the finals MVP.

Are you actually implying we should feel sorry for millionaire athletes because they don't make as much as they "should make"

Kys

Why don't billionaires take paycuts then?

Oh right, they never will. Athletes should always get theirs, something Uncle Toms like KD will never understand.

Life is about getting whats yours. Anything else is stupid

Why does getting yours mean money? What if to KD getting his is winning rings?

I'm curious, are you actually African American?

What's the problem?

All the best athletes are black just like ours?

If anything France is the best at stealing our playbook. Too bad their niggers weren't genetically bred for production for decades and are cheap (legal) imports.

>posting on Sup Forums
>posting on what billionaires do with their salaries

Money is the most important thing in life. If you believe otherwise, then you're a poorfag.

If you believe otherwise, you are not Jewish

Hi there Larry Silverstein

Well, if I were in KD's position and they asked me to take a $10 million paycut, I'd tell him to go fuck himself and leave the team.

That's fucking insulting. Especially after he won them a championship.

Livingston and Iguodala should take paycuts. Curry should take a fucking paycut (he's a $2 million/year player). If they don't like it, let them leave.

y'alls ever seent the video of these WHITE MEN burnin a million quid?!
youtube.com/watch?v=9K4WxzT84vs

Tell me what's more important than money

I wanna know

Health

they never left that much money on the table.

most importantly yea they helped THEIR organization not join a team on the cheap especially a team would beat the Bull's record... they didn't need KD to be successful but hoarded his talent cause whinny babies from the Bay Area got schooled by the Cavs when their dumbass "big" man got ejected.

also all those guys you listed got taken care after by their front office for taking a smaller percentage. sucks for Wade though, really thought the Heat would have taken care of him.

my real problem is okay they sign all these players but because they spent so much they should have had problems filling out their depth squad but nah everyone wants to jump on the Warriors dick that they practically play for free for them.

hilarious how they all take less but Curry went in hard and got that cool contract.

years of player and owner dispute to get paid and KD throws it all away top kek.

Health can be bought with money

they didnt ask durant to take a paycut

the fucking faggot cuck piece of shit VOLUNTEERED TO TAKE IT to keep the team together

I know this is just b8 but am I the only one who's disappointed in the NBPA here? Bob Myers straight conned this dude out of $9mil this offseason.

>btfo by sports analysts
>no sports and no analysis
I miss sports journalism

the reason im disappointed in the NBAPA isn't because of that, since faggot durcant voluntarily took a massive paycut

im disappointed because they are allowing one of the league's star players to take this MASSIVE of a paycut. one of the top 3 players in the nba, new finals MVP and champion, and instead of taking the max deal he takes $10m a year less

i get they can't force a guy to take more, but jesus christ

I think the NBAPA is going to blacklist every Warriors player

>Black guy grows up with a hobby he loves
>Black guy turns that hobby into his profession
>Black guy becomes part of the elite of his field and gets paid
>Black guy decides he wants to achieve more and be the best
>Black decides it's worth getting a little less paid, but still getting paid to achieve that status of being the best
>Gets called an Uncle Tom by less successful blacks jealous of his option to take that next step past seeing a lot of zeroes on a check.
Really doubles the dribble.

>depressing the wages of our fellow black athletes.

>he's depressing the market on NBA players.

Except NBA players are guaranteed to receive between 49% and 51% of the league's basketball related revenue. The players (as a group) will receive the same amount of money if he got paid league minimum or league maximum. All his contract does is change how the money is distributed among the players.

Taking less money so that some other guy has more money is the most beta thing you can do. Regardless of race.

>blacks jealous
you mean the wiggers on Sup Forums?

Why don't don't Curry, Livingston and Iguodala take less?

They aren't a brand like KD is.

I feel messed up for saying this but I hope Curry, Iguodala and Livingston's kids die. Let's see if they can play through an emotional injury

Tom Brady aka "The Goat" has been getting under paid for years yet you fags love posting your FIVE threads every damn day.

People aren't going to remember Tom Brady never being the highest paid QB in the league, but they'll remember him winning

THAts cool but Brady isn't black and he isn't playing basketball

the people in the videos maybe? did you even look at the thread?

a) Curry's already a face of the NBA, so he could be well on his way towards being a large brand
b) They've all been there longer and that 2x MVP thing probably factors heavily into it, but I'm sure he and KD talked before he signed.
c) Green, seeing how he recruited KD and also isn't a brand should be taking less based on your logic, but he already signed a contract a couple of years ago so eh.
d) Nice edge.

I miss those old Carmelo Anthony memes where he goes to the grocery store and pays for his food with his rings (had he gone to the Bulls). Anybody know what I'm talking about? LMAO

How is Curry a face of the NBA? Outside of the internet barely anyone knows who he is unlike KD, Westbrook, Harden or Kawhi

Steph, Iggy and Livingston are robbing fans and players of money. An eye for an eye. Robbery is typically punishable by death

Man, I really wanna know the reality you're living in. Sounds fun. Plus, I'd say Kawhi's the least-famous out of those five if we're looking at this globally.

You know how hard the NBAPA has been fighting for more share of the pie from owners? And asshole scabs like Durant are ruining it?

In any other industry, a strikebreaker would get blacklisted and possibly not be represented by the union anymore and be kicked out. In extreme cases, serious death or bodily harm could follow

KD will get his karma coming back to him. Fuck this faggot

Jersey sales =\= popularity

Females can buy jerseys

I'm talking about popularity among real sports fans. Curry is way low there

I don't see kids wanting to be Curry. I see them wanting to be LeBron, KD, Westbrook, Harden, Kawhi, Lonzo Ball, etc

Someone convince me Steph is worth $40 million/year

If I were a GM, I'd offer him $5 million per year. All he does is shoot 3s. Plays no defense, not very tall or athletic.

I feel like on a 1 v 1, I would rape Steph curry if there was no 3 point line

the fact that someone like Otto porter just got a max contract goes against what you're saying

"KD taking less is going to hurt other players getting paid"

Yeah no that didn't happen when Tim Duncan did it, it didn't happen when Lebron did it, and it ain't happening now.

When Duncan and Dirk did it, they weren't in their prime

And Otto Porter's market is being artificially inflated.

>Jersey sales =\= popularity
>Females can buy jerseys
Sure, I'll agree to that.

>I'm talking about popularity among real sports fans. Curry is way low there. I don't see kids wanting to be Curry.
I feel like real sports fans have probably waned off the Curry hate and it's transitioned/intensified into GS/their fanbase. As for kids, no. Kids definitely wanna be able to pull of those handles and have in-the-gym range.

>I see them wanting to be LeBron, KD, Westbrook, Harden, Kawhi, Lonzo Ball, etc
>Lonzo Ball
You cheeky fuck.

This was true five years ago.

>I don't see kids wanting to be Curry

You clearly don't know what you're talking about or don't pay attention to any middle school or high school ball.

Curry is what EVERY kid across america is trying to emulate, everyone wants to be three point shooters now and are trying to pull up from half court.

Curry is someone people aspire to be because he is only 6'3 and average build and people can actually copy what he does, nobody is trying to play like they're a 6'8 freight train that is Lebron going to the basket. It's easier for a kid to shoot the three like curry (not saying they're going to do it as good as him) than it is to play like a Lebron, or explosive like Westbrook jumping out of the gym.

Ironically Lonzo the person you mentioned even tries to play like Curry and so does his brothers

Nigga,

Durant's Money != Your money

He still have an option of making 35+ million opting out of his contract next year.

There's plenty of niggas to yell out "UNCLE TOM" to on shit that's far more reaching on things that affect Black communities. Yelling it at a pro athlete that delays his max money by a season isn't one of them.

Fuck, your entire fucking rant makes even less sense re-reading the shit. Man go find some other shit to get mad at. Fuck you and fuck me for trying to make sense of this dumb shit rant

Tell that to Jason Whitlock, Rob Parker, Shannon sharpe and Marcellus Wiley then

Nope this is the new NBA where role players are making max player money. It's one of the reason why super teams are so hard to beat because smaller market teams have to over pay these role players or risk them leaving to another team. It's damn near impossible to build a bench with how much players make nowadays.

All this thanks to the NBPA ironically.

Hearing Jason Witless talk makes me wanna chew on glass & rusty nails.

Who? A bunch of fucking nobodies. Why should Durant care what those people think? Durant has more money than those people combined

>Someone convince me Steph is worth $40 million/year

He already got your team two rings and is historically one of the best three point shooters in the league. Him literally just standing on the court ruins defenses cause you always have to account for him. The pick and roll with Curry is a NIGHTMARE to defend against just look up how much gravity he has it's similar to Lebron where they collapse on him freeing up everyone else.

That's all just for him ALONE, add players around him and it's even more of a nightmare to defend against i.e the pick and roll with KD and Steph, there's no good way to defend that meaning they could run that play every time down the floor and each time will give them a good shot. (it's how they put the cavs to bed in game 5 this year to close them out for the championship)

>If I were a GM, I'd offer him $5 million per year.

Yeah and you would be fired the next day.

>I feel like on a 1 v 1

It's a team sport , literally any center would beat curry if they could play him 1v1 without a three point shot.

Shannon Sharpe has more rings and money than KD idiot

That's not true, he actually gets more money through bonuses while opening up cap space
Shitriot cancer are so deluded

I coach youth basketball and pretty much every kid chucks threes while yelling "Curry!" Kids like him because he's small, kinda white, and he's got a skillset that doesn't require freak nigger athleticism that they could never possess.

>I feel like on a 1 v 1, I would rape Steph curry if there was no 3
C'mon man. Even CP3, the so called best PG of all time, can't even guard Curry when he drives. You would get your ankles broken so badly you'd spend the rest of your life in a fucking wheelchair.

I love the asshurt that KD and the Warriors are causing. Who the fuck would have thought they would be the team to do this when you have juggernaut franchises like the Celtics and Lakers in the league.

That's not what you should be upset about, thanks to the NBAPA it's literally impossible for teams to match their team because players are making too much money.

You need a deep team with good players to even sniff beating the Warriors but you can't build that team because those role players are getting offered absurd amounts of money (thanks to the NBAPA) and teams can't afford to have role players making All star player money so they have to let those players walk or pay them a ton of money.

Small market teams really can't compete that's why places like Spurs who have people constantly taking pay cuts in hope of winning a title will always be relevant while other teams have to over PAY people to stay and play for them.

If there wasn't a cap this wouldn't be a problem those teams could pay these players and be fine but again thanks to the NBAPA (they asked for the cap btw) that isn't going to happen. At the end of the day i don't mind players getting payed but we really need to get rid of the cap or most teams are going to start looking like portland. Over the cap with a bunch of role players and not winning anything

kids have always done that. hee's just the popular player for the youth these days, nothing to do with lighter skin or being small you insecure manlet

He gets more money under the table, this is the CHEATRIOTS we're talking about. Look up some of the generous "donations" to Tom Brady's company by the patriots owner. It's totally nothing shady.

cbssports.com/nfl/news/report-patriots-pay-a-brady-owned-company-run-by-suspect-partner/

Before Curry they'd yell "Kobe!" Never saw a kid trying to emulate LeBron except for flopping for foul calls.

This is why niggers are never taken seriously. This thread is embarrassing, a complete laughing stock. You're making a worse service for your race (you are even more of a retard to spend your life worrying about this and spending efforts toward it, by the way) than some entertainer in a rigged league

Oh, I know. I didn't bring it up because this board is literally r/cheatriots and it's too early to annoy myself with those twats

>Most Black people hate the Warriors. Curry is considered an Uncle Tom and so is KD

who gives a flying fuck what you ghetto capuchins think, you're not the nba's primary costumers, your poor asses can't afford tickets or internet buys, all you can do is shoot some naive kid and steel the mjs from him. i guess the rapist kobe bryant and murderers/thugs such as jr smit and allen iverson are real niggaz for you lowlife niggers.

He's baiting, most blacks love the warriors. First off they're glory hunters like everyone else. If anything there's a generational gap where all the kids love the warriors more than most adults.
Think we've figured out which one you are

I see more kids walking around in curry jerseys than kd jerseys in my town.

Durants Net worth is over 100m more than Sharpe. You think a fucking TE from the 90s makes more than a basketball star?

I really like the idea of guaranteed money for donation / charity as part of players contract if play wants to take a paycut that's seperate from the NBA salary cap.

Player takes less money from his supposed value, the deducation will go to charity of the player's choice.

Why are the only people complaining about this black?

The Celtics and Lakers dominating seem natural because they are large market historically relevant franchises, unlike the irrelevant small market warriors

>Otto fuckin porter gets a $106m contract
>waahhh KD ruined it for all the players

You can't even make a solid point. Fuck KD for trivialising the cap rules and fucking up competition for sure but you gotta make sense when you're mad.