Is his career really over?

is his career really over?

RIP

unless he blows a CO to bring recording equipment into his concrete cell than yes

i hope so

Free X

Finally

depends if he's convicted and how long he's locked up for.

Why won't they let him go. She already dropped her charges. He supports a massive community with his music. He deserves a second chance.

this

bet hes right now regretting breaking that 5 milli deal off

Look I like the guy's music and I feel sorry for him, but he deserves whatever he gets, man. He's kind of a crazy piece of shit and has shown himself to be a public nuisance

what are the odds he doesn't get convicted for anything?
because the law doesn't work like that you fucking retard

>He supports a massive community with his music.
source?

He will start his own lo fi jailhouse blackmetal project and be out within 5 years for good behavior.

you must be 18+ to use this website

>She already dropped her charges
doesn't matter. it's the state vs. x, not her. all that means is she can't sue him in civil court for damages

YEAH WHEN YOU FUCKING DIE YOUR CAREERIS FUCKING OVER ISNTITNOWHEDSWED

Stop projecting, kiddo.

dude witness tamperinng is serious shit if the DA can prove it

His life is over m8. He’s probably unironically considering suicide right now, and not just because he’s a. Edgelord

That's not how the law works you fucking retard. You can't use the phones inside jail to get witnesses to plan and change their statements either.

this but unironically

>what are the odds he doesn't get convicted for anything?
don't know, all I know is he's being charged with 15 felonies which is a shitload. Odds don't look to high in my opinion, but I'm no expert.

He was probably scared for his life. You would do the same thing if you were in his shoes. They just want to see him rot.

He was convicted of a crime; he was not found liable for a civil action.

>begging his internet fans to come support him in court
dude is such a mark

yeah rich white people wake up everyday thinking 'man, you know what would be great? if the most popular soundcloud rapper was rotting in jail for the rest of his life'

It's not fucking fair, bros. He had his whole life ahead of him. A lifetime of music lost.

>posted the judges information online
>for support from his fans
>fans then send rape and murder threats to judge

SHE WASN'T EVEN PREGNANT REEE

I hope this stupid cunt OD's soon so I don't have to fucking hear about him any more

Yea dont know the fuck that was about

this guy bis definitely gonna he someone's bitch in prison. I would not he surprised if he kills himself

X in case your reading this from prison. Here's a drawing I made you. Keep strong in prison!

holy shit he's fucked
reminds me of that martin shkreli thing over hilary clinton's hair

that elephant is super phallic

>XXX
>music

choose one.

had he not attempted to pervert the course of justice he would have been out in just a few years, but now he's a felon with decades hanging over him.

He posted this today

someone redpill me on this guy
is this music worth checking out or is it forgettable soundcloud trash