North Ireland is literally Latin America-tier

North Ireland is literally Latin America-tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=ABWYOcru7js
worldvaluessurvey.org/WVSContents.jsp?CMSID=Findings.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

For a second I though that was a map of Northern Ireland

wacko coincidence eh

>Poland is literally latin american tier
>Peru is literally african tier

>eh

Are you Canadian?

>Muslim majority countries are in italics
>Armenia

>Also Canada more traditional than Italy
>Malta and Poland are LatAm

>Greece
>between Portugal and Italy
I always knew they are crypto-Catholics
Mediterranean culture is too strong

I'm having problems understanding this chart. Explain what both axis (axii? axisis?) mean.

The change over time video for anybody interested:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=ABWYOcru7js

It's "axes", which is pronounced "ak-seez" (/ˈæksi(ː)z/).

The following explanation comes from worldvaluessurvey.org/WVSContents.jsp?CMSID=Findings.

Traditional values emphasize the importance of religion, parent-child ties, deference to authority and traditional family values. People who embrace these values also reject divorce, abortion, euthanasia and suicide. These societies have high levels of national pride and a nationalistic outlook.

Secular-rational values have the opposite preferences to the traditional values. These societies place less emphasis on religion, traditional family values and authority. Divorce, abortion, euthanasia and suicide are seen as relatively acceptable. (Suicide is not necessarily more common.)

Survival values place emphasis on economic and physical security. It is linked with a relatively ethnocentric outlook and low levels of trust and tolerance.

Self-expression values give high priority to environmental protection, growing tolerance of foreigners, gays and lesbians and gender equality, and rising demands for participation in decision-making in economic and political life.

>Greece
>Not in "Orthodox"

thanks

I find this interesting.

>eh
>gooseyank

eh what you on about

Northern Ireland, best Ireland lad

>Argentina in 1981 was in dead centre of catholic europe
The european argentina is dead.

Whoever made this map's source = his ass.

>''orthodox''
Greek invention, it's not their fault that mostly Slavs became orthodox and brought their degenerate Slavic lifestyle inside
Pretty logical for them to cluster with the rest of the Mediterranean, though

irish and basques are related genetically

and both like to do terrorism so bad

why is that?

catholicism?

>Pretty logical for them to cluster with the rest of the Mediterranean, though
How so? Greece has been divergent from Latin-German Europe since the Great Schism. If anything, Spain, Portugal and Italy should cluster with the Orthodox nations despite being Catholic. Not the other way around.

>Greece has been divergent from Latin-German Europe since the Great Schism
Earlier. Since the Roman Empire split in 284 AD.

>Greece has been divergent from Latin-German Europe since the Great Schism
They had shitton influence from Italian societies like Venetians or Genoese, not every place was under Ottoman rule
Also, in the last 200 years France (and Britain) were the major keys in terms of influence, they never suffered from Communism and Russian influence like the Slavs

spaniards and basques are both catholics

both basque wings (pro-basque and pro-spanish) like to do terrorism, for some reason

same seems to happen in ireland

>cyprus
>south asia

>They had shitton influence from Italian societies like Venetians or Genoese
Not that much. A few islands and brief frankish rule during the Crusading period versus 1000 year history has the ERE followed by centuries of Ottoman rule where they had more cultural relations with Russia than Iberia.

just because you make a plot with numbers doesn't mean it's not silly

>cyprus
>not consider part of Greece

Tell that to the Institute for Comparative Survey Research, Vienna, Austria. I'm just the messenger.

How about you actually visit Europe instead of writing bullshit threw the Internet
Or are you some kind of new-world diaspora which is 1/64th ''Greek'' ?
Really Americans tend to base their knowledge on autism desu, the ERE itself was latinized for the first 400 years

sounds like a meme

where is Mongolia?

I

>ad hominem
Non-argument. You haven't debunked anything i've said. Greek "latinization" was always Greek.

when has finland not expressed itself?

>finland
>high self-expression coefficient

>Self-expression values give high priority to environmental protection, growing tolerance of foreigners, gays and lesbians and gender equality, and rising demands for participation in decision-making in economic and political life.

How about if you ask a citizen of the country if his culture either resemble the Catholic Mediterranean of Europe or the orthodox Slavic Eastern European nations

I don't dismiss personal experiences but why should I trust the average dimitris would even know? Seems like they'd be inclined to say the resemble Southern France or Northern Spain more than Serbia and Bulgaria for social reasons. Not because it's true.

Meant for

>Great Britain
>Not in Italics

Shit map mate

sry dad

>Britain
>In Italics
Angloshits don't get italics. Sorry wasp.

>Traditional and Survival is logically the best choice
>all those countries are poor and shitty
I bet the Jews are behind this.

Which country is here?

Belize? Jamaica? (Anglo-)Carribean states?