It's real

This is what is running for President of America.

HOT SAUCE IN MY BAG

I think she knows she will lose.

yep, and this is what will lose in embarrassing fashion to the 45th POTUS, donald trump.

Also real

>all muslims
>ALL

Eh gringo you can speak the Mexican huh?

#MakeAmericaMexicoAgain

At least with Obama and the black vote he's, you know, not as pale as an Irishman.

This sort of pandering is just so kek worthy.

haha such a silly pretentious child

She's a stupid dike in any language.

¿Wouldn't it be acto horrible?

someone needs to ask her a question in spanish at the next debate

If she learned Spanish to pander, I'm impressed.

Even the one who just killed 20+ Americans?

its more likely hildog will be Americas first president to run the country from prison

HOT SAUCE IN MY BAG
MY HOMIE OMAR IS SHOOTING AT FAGS

She's not the one writing the tweets.

She probably has an illegal Mexican intern typing the ones in Spanish.

Fags aren't Americans.

Some fucking intern used google translate or chicanos arrange their sentences like complete retards.

Either way, shitskins that vote for her should be fucking ashamed of letting that "thing" pander them so hard. But now that I think about it, here shitskins would throw away their votes for $20 so it wouldn't surprise me that they know perfectly what Hillary's doing but don't mind because free bux

Yes, of course. Got a problem with that, you fucking racist goy?

>voting for Miss Ramadan herself

50 CASUALTIES HOLY FUCK

Meh, you already got a nigger as president for 8 years.
What can be worse ?

They are interchangeable. It doesn't matter in Spanish if the noun goes before or after the adjective.

Wait scratch that I'm a faggot
50 DEAD, 53 WOUNDED

It reads like how an an English speaker would translate a sentence into Spanish using a dictionary

>Miss Benghazi speaking spanish and probably next presidente of the US

Wew lad, you're fucked up my fellow Americans

How late does this bitch wake up? She posted this at like 10AM

I love this, is like saying you want more latinos in your country, like saying "I'm a cuck and I'm proud of it" can you imagine a mexican politician making a release in english!? fuck no! people most people would be furious down here

That's it I'm 100% a #ClintStone at this point,
I mean it's 2016!

hillary clinton is a closet mexican

Sigh... god damn it.

Fuck Spanish speaking assholes!

It was Florida, most likely a bunch of latrinos were killed so actual Americans were spared.

You really think she wrote this? No doubt they hired a team of idiots that write those half-assed tweets for her 24/7 and post them when they are told to.

> hfw phone rings at 3am
> "Madam President, there's been a mass shooting in a gay bar by Islamist extremists! Dozens are dead!"
> "Oh my God! Are the Muslims ok!?"

>Mis pensamientos están con los afectados...

Bullshit. Sus pensamientos estan "How dare those fucking fags die in a way that harms the narrative of my campaign! How the fuck do I turn this to my political advantage? "

She obviously hasn't or she'd be doing speeches in Spanish and interviews off the cuff. This is an intern or interpreter putting out a pandering tweet on her behalf.

>Well, the shooter was a muslim, mam.
>Well we need to make sure that the public knows that he is a lone wolf and that #notallmuslims are radical.
>Uh, okay, I'll get the word to The Department of Social Media.

As a Floridian, I am deeply offended by Hillary's racist remark that we all speak Spanish.

Your state has been totally taken over by shit spanish speaking faggots, what do you expect?

>As we begin Ramadan
>we

Bitch, I ain't Muslim, you ain't Muslim. There ain't no WE here.

Hillary will be whoever you want her to be

Excuse me but please check your privilege of having personal agency to follow the religion or non-religion belief system of your choice.

IS THIS REAL?!?

Only in South Florida, North Florida is still untouched.

Besides, this is a good opportunity to make Hillary seem racist. Watch when none of the victims are Hispanic since it happened in Orlando.

You have to be a god damn stupid latino to fall for this level of pandering. Jesus Cristo.

>¿Por qué eres un mentiroso tal, sombra pieza, corrupto de la basura ?

> *cackling* I'll have to get back to you on that

One would think that after seeing the pandering and rampant corruption coming from our own politicians would make them immune to it, but I guess not.

Trump 2016

TAKE ME IN OH TENDER WOMAN

south florida doesnt count

two female niggers, and a female sandnigger secretary of defense.

You're pretty much right.