MRA Film "The Red Pill"

Has anyone seen this yet?

It was absolutely painful to watch, but I mean that in a good way.

I was looking at people coming out of the theatre and there were some couples who were visibly uncomfortable, particularly the women. The movie is a head trip unlike anything else you've ever seen. Imagine every sign of vulnerability as a man you've tried to hide your whole life just gets spilled out in front of you in the course of 2 hours. It was thoroughly emasculating.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/20kBSqp3ejE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can you go into more detail?

This, I considered watching it, but I haven't done it yet.

I though this was banned, what is it about? Some guy hitting the gym after being cucked?

Ok here's a little taste

youtu.be/20kBSqp3ejE

Saw it in Toronto on Friday. The film seemed to lack some cohesiveness. All the points of issue they bring up are of course valid and refreshing to finally be talked about, but it doesn't quite tie them all together. It can be a bit jumpy between scenes and themes. But overall it was very informative and I think would be eye opening to the average person. There were some moments where I almost cried but the best parts were when the crowd cheered and laughed at the fuckin radical feminists they showed.

>watching Sup Forums shit
hahah

>females are evil

Holy shit, I thought this was a joke. This is some angry virgin level shit here. I give you all a tip of my fedora.

Wasn't the movie made by a woman?

huh.... really activates my almonds

jesus christ he literally tips his fedora 2 minutes in

It was made by a feminist you sperg

>Wasn't the movie made by a woman?
>It was made by a feminist you sperg

Oh god, of course it was. So that way you can defend it on those grounds. lmao, one woman trying to get some Red Pill memebux

Where can I download it?

You should really try to support them if you can bro and purchase or rent it legally.

>that fedora
>that whisky
>that chair
Is this ironic?

But isn't the term red pill older than Sup Forums?
I think it became a thing on pop culture after the matrix.

torrent where plox

That's nothing to do with the movie
This is where I had problems with the movie. It leaves it open for people to have that reaction at times. It doesn't specify what should be done but more so just shows that men have real problems too. The discussion after the film started turning a bit rally like when I left.
Yeah, she started the movie trying to expose MRA's as the evil women haters they are portrayed as. Instead she realized how unfairly treated men are and how feminism isn't about equality between the sexes

For the record I don't consider myself part of the MRA shit. But your reaction to this based on knowing literally nothing about it is typical of the sjw led bullshit of today. You literally have no idea what you're talking about, but you're acting like you're some authority on it. Stop being such a sperg.

>a bit rally like
What does this mean, I'm not a native speaker, maybe I'm missing something?

Idiots yelling and talking over each other instead of quiet rational discussion.

nah it was made 6 years ago, then it was only slightly cringy

feminist makes a doc about mens rights and eventually gets red pilled into seeing what feminism actually is. no its not the sarkesian effect as posted

It was supposed to be a q and a but some people instead of asking a question would just start a rambling rant. It went from a calm discussion of the issues and how to engage with others peacefully to include men's issues in discussions to some people yelling without contributing anything of value.

Makes sense, thanks friend.

its an evolution of "a bitter pill to swallow" which has been around since the 1500's. apparently old medicine pills were red, and then of course the matrix

is the guy a homosexual?
he seems like it to me

Having looked at both sides of the issue and having once identified myself as a radical feminist I sympathize with the creator of this film and her message. When I looked into MRA's I also found that they had a decent amount of good points that, if anything, would seem to compliment many of the points feminists make. One of the examples I can think of off the top of my head is that one woman in England was basically excommunicated from the feminist community for trying to create separate women's shelters for abusive women, because not every woman who needs a shelter is there because she fits the narrative of a helpless, battered wife at the mercy of an abusive husband. Sometimes it is the woman who is abusive, instigates a serious physical confrontation, and then still winds up losing (because woman) and not feeling comfortable sleeping in the same house as the man she just failed to beat-up. Sending these kinds of women, who make up as much of a third of all women who use shelters, is a HUGE disservice to the women who do fit the typical narrative, because the abusive women start fights and abuse the more timid women, defeating the purpose of the shelter entirely. "Women can be shitty and start fights too" shouldn't be that controversial of a statement but it got her thrown out of her own charitable organization and now the only people that will listen to her or give her a platform to speak at all are MRAs. SJWs also regularly make the argument that false rape accusations are rarely brought to court and almost never result in a conviction, but that is ignoring the fact that they are brought up far more often in divorce cases where the alleged rape is not what the spouse is on trial for, and does not have to be proven conclusively. That is why accusing a husband of rape during a divorce is a disgustingly common tactic. SJWs refuse to admit to this, despite evidence to the contrary, because it isn't what they WANT to believe.

They interview that British woman who made the shelters and how she is not allowed in them. They said she was pushed away because she tried to open the same kind of shelters for men at the same time. She recognized how abusive and violent the women were as well and tried to help them deal with it. Now once male children living with the mother are 15 they can't live there anymore. Everything is men's fault

Fuck the memes, this guy is alright

>It's a neckbeards ironically support a shitty boring movie because it's an echo-chamber for their autistic political views episode

It's that 9 hour Hitler dindunuffin youtube vid all over again.

Alice in Wonderland had red pills in the book.

Nothing says enlightenment a major motion picture reference.

>hay guise!
>This is CTR shilling this movie to make Sup Forums look like is supports the "alt-right"!
>we're gonna make meme magic work for us nao!
KEK

Don't forget The Great Indoors©! Critics say no one is safe in the edgiest comedy of the season, Thursdays only on CBS™ and streaming now at CBS.com™!

>confusing reddit's redpill for Sup Forums's

Rather secure the existence of that fat fuck's children then some worthless shitskin's desu senpai.

niggas are retarded and delusional

I'm not american, so it would take a really long time for it to be available in my country

haha, you idiots think because you play video games you can take a country's military?

please go try

I can't tell if these are ironic.

>yugioh tournaments
>angry that women read comic books

There is a 95% chance that Aurini has fucked a Thai ladyboy during one of his trips to the Philipines

I haven't seen it yet, but I'm intrigued by the feminist chick's journey.

IT'S JUST A MEME GUYS

>tfw my ex gf learned yugioh in like 1 week and a month later dominated the fuck out of a bunch of us who have played for years.
>tfw no face.

>555
Judging by your number, you're not even real.

who gives a fuck about those reddit cucks

>this fucking fallacy

Just because I'm pro-education doesn't mean I think the educational system is good. In fact, many pro-education want to reform it.

The fact that you guys can't comprehend this isn't doing you any favors.

>> too autistic to tell this is a joke

These people can't be real

god damn why is some dweeb spamming reddit screencaps

Actually it's 100% originated from the matrix since the red pill is reality

Now this is autism

No it didn't.

>call out a fallacy by committing another fallacy
As usual in internet arguments, neither side has any self awareness.

MRA is not a "red pill"
It's just the first step out of the mainstream narrative

>lights a cigarette and pours some sort of whiskey on rocks
>doesn't take his first sip until the ice has completely melted and lets the cigarette burnthrough entirely without taking a drag in his hand
euphoric

Honestly the video diaries didn't seem to add much for me. The film doesn't focus enough on her journey or story. As I mentioned in a previous comment it lacks a certain cohesiveness. It jumps between valid issues and themes but without a clear narrative or structure. Granted, this probably comes from the fact that the film was not intended to be what it became and thus is more akin to trying to make something with the footage she had. It takes away from the documentary being more cinematic and feels like it lacks a clear cohesive argument. That said it is still interesting, refreshing, thought-provoking, and I think important.