Watching black rapper perform live

>watching black rapper perform live
>literally everyone on the crowd is white

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BNB2UJk-VQU?t=3m20s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it's almost like the majority of the population is white

inb4 op realizes this isnt 1930 anymore

Yeah but still, it's black music about black stuff and you don't see black people in the crowd

this, jesus christ. I think people honestly underestimate how many white people there actually are in america

barely even half
censuses falsely count some mexicans as white

white people can afford the tickets

56%

was at a Brockhampton show a few weeks ago, literally 80% of the crowd was white, and a lot of people rapped along whenever they said "nigga".

Kevin literally stopped the set and told them to shut up.

wow that's petty

Black people don't have money to spend on concerts also

thats happened at a few rap concerts i've been to. danny brown told the crowd before he even started that him and his hypeman/friend were going to fight them if they said nigga. seems like a bad business decision to preemptively threaten your audience lmao

OP here, this is what I'm asking

I'm not American so I don't understand it. Why do white Americans like rap and attend rap concerts? Can't they tell black people don't like them? They have their reasons to dislike white people tho

because hip hop is popular and everyone wants to be with it so they listen to it, dress like their favorite rappers, and use the slang. literally happens every decade

I went because it gave me something to do with my friends. it's not that big of a deal, honestly. It's only happened at 3 of the 12 hip-hop concerts I've been to. I stopped going to rap concerts because the performances are usually terrible anyway

>people paid you money to watch you perform and have a good time
>get mad when they rap along with you because a word you WILLINGLY PUT IN THE SONG upsets you
what a bunch of whiny little bitches

Danny Brown does not dislike white people at all. The black communities re-appropriation of the word nigga does not make it any less of a racial slur that whites use to tear down blacks.

How do feminists allow all the misogyny in rap and the overuse of words like "hoe" or "bitch"? That shit would be unthinkable in my country but Americans seem to be ok with it

misogyny and violence is perfectly fine as long as you're not white

>watching black rapper perform live
lol why

Black men are treated like children who dont know any better in America, real talk.

Feminists don't control the country, user. Sexism is just as normalized in the media as hardcore violence.

that’s what you get for going to see cuck music

out of curiosity are you white OP?

I wish I could watch Kanye perform live, he's the most creative artist alive, counting all artisitic disciplines

A spic

so a fellow white

Americans are racist retards that get mad at a hip hop video they don't have to watch for having big butts right before tugging their dick to some blonde bimbo in a shitty Judd Apatow movie

I'm from Argentina, we are honorary black people

lmao what a faggot

>Kevin literally stopped the set and told them to shut up.
What a faggot

Because Americans think racism is a more important issue than misogyny even though the opposite is true.

lol
lotta lost respect if that's true

pretty much every black rapper would do this

they have black stuff to do, how are they gonna make it to a show? concerts are so white.

yes, rap has been completely gentrified. are you new to the world? or are you one of those faggots that thinks hes unique/"authentic" enough to like stuff mostly liked by by blacks?

>was at a Brockhampton show a few weeks ago

I'm confused, did you expect dollar general odd future to not be entirely white?

i don't think that's remotely true. most rappers say nigga, most rappers have overwhelmingly white fans, but only a fraction of them seem to publicly take issue with their fans using the word nigga.

why tho

what's with all of Sup Forums collectively getting rose colored glasses for odd future lately
are you really all so underage that 2012 is nostalgia inducing?

interesting, havent seen anyone mention this

Especially cause matt says it at shows
youtu.be/BNB2UJk-VQU?t=3m20s

nope. Travis Scott and the vast majority of rappers are aware that white people are saying nigga cause of the lyrics in the song. I'm black, i don't say nigga in my life but if i'm at a concert surround by a couple thousand people i'mma scream nigga with all the strength in my body while raging in the crowd.

this

the only ones who get mad about it are the reddit rappers

>travis scott
>not reddit

I mean the ones that think like reddit

Every hip hop concert looks god damn awful. Like EDM but worse.
Come to think of it the only reason I would ever go to a concert is for some orchestral shit.

Few things are better than a great concert. You might have actual attention deficit or weight problems if you can't into the experience.

I dont like large clusters of people, nothing good ever happens there

This

>Danny Brown
>Caring about white people saying nigga at his concerts.

I'm gonna need some proof there.

>on the crowd
what did he mean by this

like a basketball game

he bragged about it on his twitter. it happened a few months ago, but it's somewhere on there if you want to look it up yourself

what a cuck

nah, sauce

couldn't find it sorey bud

Talking out of your ass, I've been to Danny's shows he wouldn't stop a show because a few white kids say nigga.

not sure what I have to gain from lying about it.

Welcome to Sup Forums.

pics
or
it
didn't
happen

>welcome to Sup Forums
>reddit spacing
rlly make u think huh

Just trying to run our boy Danny's name through the mud.

shame on you.

Thats like saying that high functioning autistic people are honorary retards

Welcome to 2017

Is it bad if I don’t doubt that?

Bump

>mexicans
>black

>Barley even half
I didn't know 73% was barley half.

It's 63% dummy.

White people saying nigga is cringy

white people listening to rap/associating in any way with bl*cks is cringey

>Racism is bad
>Fuck all whites and blending with other races as if they're the same as us

If it was a Grimes or Chvrches concert or whatever they would be mad if you started talking about whores and roasties in the middle of her show

>search "Wu-Tang tattoo" on Google images
>notice a trend in their skin colours

fpbp

This and that the population is nowhere near evenly spread out in America. Like even the states with high percentage of whites tend to have most of the blacks only in one or two areas away from everyone else.

You can't see blacks in the dark fool

Black guy here. We don't like that shit either.

you do realise literally everyone includes (you) right

You act like saying hoe and bitch is a bad thing and hip hop isn't the realest genre in music because of it. Feminist chicks don't call rappers out because they know they're right. You think women don't know they're bitches and hoes? They know, they just don't want men to. Most white men are called out for saying the same things because they listen and change their behavior. Rappers don't. You can't change them, so women don't bother.

good. white people should absolutely stop saying that shit