Operation #MuhammadWasGay

Let's get #MuhammadWasGay trending.

This will surely start the race war, praise kek!

Sign up for twitter if you don't have one and get tweeting. Post depictions of Muhammad too.

Keep this thread bumped so more can see it!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

quranexplorer.com/Hadith/English/Hadith/bukhari/004.052.143.html
islaminitsownwords.blogspot.ie/2009/04/was-muhammad-sexually-perverted-and.html?m=1
city-data.com/forum/islam/2296432-mohammed-gay-verses-hell-prayer-rahman.html#ixzz4BNPX9MZf
city-data.com/forum/islam/2296432-mohammed-gay-verses-hell-prayer-rahman.html#ixzz4BNPt9yR8
city-data.com/forum/islam/2296432-mohammed-gay-verses-hell-prayer-rahman.html#ixzz4BNQaZLjA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

DO IT

>>do it

Do it

DO IT

And by that, I mean someone else should do it, and I'll just laugh at the funny twitter trolling.

I'll provide what I have to the cause.

Evidence for Mohammad being a gay:

1. Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 52 :: Hadith 143
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet said to Abu Talha, "Choose one of your boy servants to serve me in my expedition to Khaibar." So, Abu Talha took me letting me ride behind him while I was a boy nearing the age of puberty. I used to serve Allah's Apostle when he stopped to rest. I heard him saying repeatedly, "O Allah! I seek refuge with You from distress and sorrow, from helplessness and laziness, from miserliness and cowardice, from being heavily in debt and from being overcome by men."

quranexplorer.com/Hadith/English/Hadith/bukhari/004.052.143.html

For it was narrated by Fatimah Bint Asad, the mother of Ali " may Allah be pleased with her" who related that when she gave birth to her son, it was the prophet who named him Ali and the prophet spat in Aliïs mouth THEN ALLOWED HIM TO SUCK ON HIS TONGUE till he fell asleep

It won't matter because it's not true. Rather hashtag something that's actually true.

Muhammad was
a narcissist
a misogynist
a rapist
a pedophile
a lecher,
a torturer
a mass murderer
a cult leader
an assassin
a terrorist
a mad man
a looter
among other things.

Souce: www.faithfreedom.org/challenge.htm

Let's do #MuhammadWasPedophile

SURA LII:24

"And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls."

SURA LXXVI:19

"They shall be attended by boys graced with eternal youth, who will seem like scattered pearls to the beholders."

Praise kek
do it

#weareallgay

On his child bride.

"The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became all right, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

DO IT

according to Sirat Al-Halabi, Muhammad can have a woman no matter what, even against her will; and if Muhammad desired a married woman, her husband would have had to divorce her. According to Ibn Sa’ad, who wrote another authoritative biographical account of Muhammad, “The prophet did not die till all women were permitted him” (see Kitab Al Tabaqat Al Kubra, v.8, 194).

witnessed, praise kek

Present in 44 Islamic books—including some highly respected collections, such as Sunan Bayhaqi and Al Halabi.

According to this hadith, a man named Zahir, who used to declare that “ the prophet loves me,” said that one day Muhammad crept unawares behind him and put him in a bear-hug. Zahir, alarmed, yelled, “Get off me!” After turning his head and discovering that it was Muhammad, he stopped struggling and proceeded to “push his back into the prophet’s chest—prayers and blessings upon him."

Another curious hadith contained in Sunan Bayhaqi and which traces to Sunan Abu Dawud (one of the six canonical hadith collections), has Muhammad lifting up his shirt for a man who proceeded to kiss his entire torso, “from his bellybutton to his armpits.”

DO IT

Musnad of Ahmad bin Hanbal, which records Muhammad seeing a 2-3 year old girl in her mother’s arms. Muhammad was so “impressed” by her that he said, “By Allah, if this girl reaches marrying age and I am still alive, I will surely marry her.”

DO IT

Do it

islaminitsownwords.blogspot.ie/2009/04/was-muhammad-sexually-perverted-and.html?m=1

Can't you get in trouble for saying that kinda stuff in Bangladesh?

No, every time people try to say that it is dismissed as criticism of Islam which is clearly racism and therefore invalid.

Saying Muhammad was gay will do two things.
1. Give validation to gays and gay activists by the appeal to authority fallacy they love so much. Libs will retweet and spread this, because it makes their image of """oppressed""" Muslims even closer to the narrative they want to push. Bonus points if they say Aisha was an adopted daughter.
2. Insult and infuriate the Muslim community. If some liberal """"""""historian"""""""" pushes this hard enough, he/she/xe will quickly become another headline as a victim of the religion of peace.

SOURCE: Sahih al-Bukhari, Hadith Number 2393

So Salamah went and talked with the prophet but he did not respond to her. When the group asked her what the prophet said she told them that he did not respond. So they asked her to go talk to him again until he responds then the prophet said to her, "Do not hurt me with Aisha, for the inspiration did not come upon me when I was IN A WOMAN'S GARMENT (fee thawb imra'ah) EXCEPT THAT OF AISHA.

Read more: city-data.com/forum/islam/2296432-mohammed-gay-verses-hell-prayer-rahman.html#ixzz4BNPX9MZf

>#MuhammadWasGay
this is genoius

>leftists: let's prove Islam and LGBTBBQ go hand in hand!
>#MuhammadWasGay
>all the retards retweeting because the herd says so
>all the rabid shitskins getting mad
how do I twitter?

Sunan Abu Dawud 5224(one of the six canonical hadith collections)
"The prophet lift up his shirt so he (the man) hugged him and kiss his torso (from his belly button to his armpits)".
the same story has been repeated by Dawud 1669:
"..My father sought permission from prophet. (when permission was granted), he entered between him and his shirt and began to kiss him and embrace him.."

Read more: city-data.com/forum/islam/2296432-mohammed-gay-verses-hell-prayer-rahman.html#ixzz4BNPt9yR8

Muhammad used to use some women's make up, dye his hair and use eye liners that used to be women's cosmetic choice:
Musnad Ahmad 17043 كان النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يخضب بالحناء والكتم وكان شعره يبلغ كتفيه أو منكبيه The Prophet used to dye his long hair with henna (Lawsonia inermis) and Katam (Buxus dioicia) and his hair hung over his shoulders or earlobes. Adwa alBayaan,al-Shanqiti أضواء البيان للشنقيطى" 518/5
..و أشهر أنواع خضاب النساء الحناء
"The Prophet used to dye his hair with henna (Lawsonia inermis) and katam (Buxusdioica) and his hair hung over his shoulders or earlobes"
"...and the most popular type of hair dye for women is henna,"
Muhammad used to use women's eye liner:
Musnad Ahmad 3308"كانت لرسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم مكحلة يكتحل بها عند النوم ثلاثا في كل عين
Muhammad used to apply kohl on his eyes. (an eyeliner used by women)
Adwa al Bayaan, al-shanqiti513/5:أضواء البيان للشنقيطى...
الزينة ما تزينت به المرأة من حلي أو كحل أو خضاب..the women's adornment such as jewelry, kohl and hair dye....the prophet had a Kol container from which he would smear his eyes every night three times in each eye.

Read more: city-data.com/forum/islam/2296432-mohammed-gay-verses-hell-prayer-rahman.html#ixzz4BNQaZLjA