Sup Forumscrime/ general

This Black American student was killed by 10 Serbs on a Greek island:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2017/07/08/a-22-year-old-american-tourist-was-beaten-to-death-in-bar-fight-in-greece-authorities-say/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJOB7hbW3as
pix11.com/2017/07/07/boyfriend-charged-in-dismemberment-death-of-new-jersey-woman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Truly a tragedy. A young soul lost for his family and his nation. I hope his family can find consolation in the fact, that this vile deed was committed by wh*te monkeys, not by actual humans.

Monkeys tend to fight over territory. Nothing new.

a colombian qt was dismembered by her husband in NY.

will the blacks marching on parthenon?
will they see artifacts as a worthy looted on there?

Noise

Also read the Sup Forums thread to get the American opinions on the issue:

poor lad

btw, have you guys ever commited a crime?

I don't give a fucking shit

The closest was accidentally walking out of a convenience store with a pack of gum that I forgot to pay for, but I went back to pay for it. Am I hard enough to be a favela gang member?

REMOVE WATERMELON

>tfw no safety nets, welfare is science fiction
>no mommy to give you dinner on a plate every day
>father beats the living shit out of you for looking at him the wrong way
>dont know which one is worse if you are rural serb, bears or wolves
>dont know which one is worse if you are city serb, organized crime or police
>in your highschool for electricians or paramedics, your whole class are males who all bench 100 kilos and are basically going to beat you up for no reason so you start benching too
>genocidal wars happen every 20 years and every other sports manifestation have casualties all over the place so you are kinda permanently ready for anything at any time

>>>some fucking american niggers pick a fight in a greek bar with the serbs and end up dead
someone remind me
why the fuck would you ever do this?

I broke into an abandoned house with friends when I was a kid because we thought it was haunted. Also used to steal food from the school cafeteria.

i think you'd scare them

>Also used to steal food from the school cafeteria.
were you poor?

American niggers have Black privilege. They think they own the place and are actually tough.

>were you poor?
Kind of. It was all junk food, and my parents couldn't afford it, so I took it. They didn't discipline me, and I was a pretty shitty kid. That stopped when I was caught though.

Ahahaha fucking nigger got slaughtered by the bosses of white race serbians the kebab removers. I genuinely respect Serbs and Orthodox Christianity.

I bet he was a gud boi and nindu nuffin wrong

Fuck dem Serb crackas

Didn't you fags elect a literal Jew as your country's leader?

A smart educated and successful young black man killed by 8 white people who were 50% older than him.
Sup Forums is already celebrating.
I wonder if he was making out with the hottest bitch there and got jumped by jealous pencildicks.

I didn't vote for him, but yeah, the majority of Ukrainians are retarded bydlo.

maybe read the article you nigger, he attacked first and got SLAV'D

He was probably a king and shit.

You are right, but don't delude yourself into thinking that the exact same situation wouldn't happen if a White man did something like that in Africa. In fact, it would be far more likely to happen.
Now we're going to have a media outrage because of muh racis Eastern Europe though, and some political party will instrumentalise this for their goals.

>jealous pencildicks

Why do Swedes (yeah we know) hate White men so much?

This one?

It doesn't say she's Columbian and the boyfriend is unsuprisingly also a spic.

Seeing a nigger get killed is truely a very pleasant experience ahahababahahahaha

Seeing one of your own get killed is a pleasant experience?

Seeing how the cucked danes heads are being slowly cut off is truely staggeringly inspirational you fucking loser.

He was probably chimping out and Serbs aren't cucked faggots who cry about racism.

Fucking based

I searched on youtube news video about this and I found that.

youtube.com/watch?v=HJOB7hbW3as

What the fuck is that America ? And why she does not wear panties ?

It is okay. Just cool it down with talking freely to your superior danes next time okay?

Maybe they didn't want obscene amounts of crime coming to their country. And was there any mention of what the jigaboo did before the fight? If you behave yourself you generally don't get beaten.

My benis got erected in just a few seconds. Will I all right?

No, disgusting two whales

he was a gud boy dindu nuffin he was gonna go to college he was turnin his lyfe around need mo money fo dem programs mup da dup di doo bix nood

Nice

I steal a few books whenever I go out to get some.

> this
Replace woman with black person.

Too bad they didn't get the coal burning girlfriend too.

>be black
>make habit of jumping whites in groups of 80
>never fight fair
>given upper hand to do as you please in the remnants of the U.S. PC cuck culture
>go to eastern euro country
>attempt to pull same shit
>receive taste of own pavement ape medicine

Whoops.

Warsame if this is you pls come back to telegram

Good riddance

nice

I had a terrible stomach ache and had to take a dump at a volcano in a New Zealand national park while tramping.
Not my fault you have to walk 14Km to get to a toilet.

you are in a bar and this serbian president slaps your gf's ass

what do?

behead him

One down. Millions to go. Hard work ahead boys.

Good

you know how that one went last time they tried?
>yes hello this is hague
>i am sorry, we can not ungenocide you at the moment
>please, try again later

>(((sports management)))
nothing of value was lost

Serbs doing a good job, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy

>your whole class are males who all bench 100 kilos
That's nothing.

SLAV'D

Suppose your daughter got knocked up by a nigger, what do?

She gets 0 inheritance.

>I hate niggers and their culture
>whites act like nigger culture and kill a guy severely outnumbered
>HOLY FUCK THESE GUYS ARE SO BASED #whitepower

Disown her and never speak to her again, like my father did to my sister.

noice

it was group vs group fight

Kill her.
In all seriousness, probably won't talk to her for 10-20 years until she brings my grandkid in where I then breakdown in tears and embrace them all because I'm a lonely old sod.

You never had any love for your sister to begin with.

>nigger acts tough
>expects locals to back down just like amerimongrels do
>instead gets beaten to death
maybe if you weren't a fucking pussy niggers wouldn't act the way they do nowadays.

>excuses for chimping out
Sounds familiar

>In all seriousness, probably won't talk to her for 10-20 years until she brings my grandkid in where I then kill them both.
ftfy

Correct, I did not you Dansk fool. She fell into the bad and blamed us for not stopping her downward spiral despite doing every legal thing we could do.
So yeah

Don't worry user, this will never happen as you need a women to procreate with first

Shit

pix11.com/2017/07/07/boyfriend-charged-in-dismemberment-death-of-new-jersey-woman/

But blacks arent human

>Greek island
>killed by Serbs
>locals

Pinoy knows

>greek islands
>serbs
>locals
yes and?

>Negro from the US behaves like a loud and entitled nigger; ends up assaulting someone
>realizes he's not in downtown white cuckville anymore
>gets what's coming

The only bad thing is that people will have to go through the justice system for putting down at best a rabid animal

Every legal thing? You could have paid the bad crowd to stay away from her on a weekly basis.

>A smart
not smart enough to not aggro whites while in another country. I highly doubt they killed him for no reason, much like most "police shootings" don't happen for no reason

>I highly doubt they killed him for no reason

Yep

People need to behave in the most civilized way when traveling, because cultures ARE different. A loud and obnoxious American Negro might be tolerated in the US, but in other places he will be confronted.

>pay them
>just for them to immediately go buy more drugs and get high with her even more
>dansk thought process
What

Dem whites was gud bois dey dindu nuthin!

Easy you stop the payments if they keep seeing her.

or you could just not be retarded and pay another bad crowd to beat the shit out of her bad crowd, including her preferably.

So we can agree that not everything was attempted.

And then they get mad that the money stopped and come after us?
>dansk logic
I think not. She made her choices and she gets to live with them. I know the concept of responsibility for one's own actions is rare in the Scandinavian countries, but try and understand that she chose to do what she did.
He's a different user

HE WUZ A GOOD BOI, HE DINDU NUFFIN

kys

When will dumb fucks learn not to fuck with serbs?

he got told he was a nogger and he promptly pciked up the fight outside
gotta know when to gtfo sometimes, like for instance anywhere in slav europe

should have checked his American Privilege, dumbass

>I know the concept of responsibility for one's own actions is rare in the Scandinavian countries
Yeah you and your parents are responsible for raising your sister in a way that would make her want to do everything to get disowned.
Your parents must not love you either since they don't like the girl either.
Why do americans like that become parents? Can't they use rubbers like half decent humans?

Snownigger I have 5 other sisters, all turned out fine. She is the outlier.

>Rat family
it makes sense now.

>Ganges up on
>beaten up even while he was out
>fucking based whites showing civilized behavior
No user it is you who need to kys

Not even, I'm a half Jew who has lived around the world and currently lives in the land of the burgers.

*ganged up

That changes things how?

>Jew
You are a rat

Multiple times, been arrested once.

My parents had the means to support a large family without government assistance. Outside of my one sister, we're all fine.
Not wrong, but you're still a silly goy

>Be Dindu
>Get called monkey by group of Serbs
>Try hood shit
>Get beat up by group of Serbs
Shocker

>Try hood shit
What was he meant to do tho? Take it like a bitch.
Poor nigger didn't know that he was going to get swarmed by the Turklet hordes.