Am I the only one tired of this SJW shitshow being brought up as great?

Am I the only one tired of this SJW shitshow being brought up as great?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrIgJ83E8-M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what was so sjw about it

They have women.

Michael calls Oscar faggy in the first episode of season 2 and does the chris rock "niggas always want credit for something there suppose to do" Stand up. Im amazed the show wasn't cancelled after season 2. Also he shits all over those poor black kids in one of the greatest episodes of any show

>Scott Tots
Bona fide kino.

I'm halfway through watching the second season with my Dad, he cannot stand Michael and hates the shit out of him.

I've told him the show will improve only if you just stick with it, I've told him how Michael is only just a satire on all the dumbass bosses in the real world, and I've told him how in Parks and Rec (we're 5 and a half seasons deep now and it's one of his favorite shows ever) Leslie Knope's behavior has been far worse than Michael's, but he's very seriously considering dropping The Office because Michael simply drives him into a blind fury and ends up repeatedly calling him a jackass. What can I do to help make my Dad stick through the whole run?

Tell him that it's a TV show not to be taken so seriously.

I love how he's got that look that says "I'm really enjoying this, but this is also just making everything worse"

i really don't understand why anybody cares about US office when the UK office exists

>British humor

the office is now a SJW show?

do you alt-right pussies ever not cry and bitch about anything that triggers you?

I think it could be slight PTSD from the many years he spent working in business. God knows the shit he had to put up with from bosses like Michael

The dementors.

tell him he has shit sense of humour

Remember how they lost their shit over cups from Starbucks?

1. Is this garbage show even still going?

2. Quit getting "triggered" by trivial shit you newfag fucking garbage.

3. Eat a knife.

>british humo"u"r
>tv license

youtube.com/watch?v=mrIgJ83E8-M

>12 episodes

Yeah considering the U.K. one got cancelled super quick whereas the US version went on for many successful season. Not that hard of a decision.

They stopped after 9 seasons finally
Michael leaving was the perfect place to end it I dunno what they were thinking

I like them both for different reasons. UK Office really accurately captures the soul-crushing reality of the office whereas US Office ends up throwing reality out the window for the sake of humor

same with my dad i think.

he came across as just an annoying ass clown attempting cringe humor.

>CTR trying to make Alt-Right a thing
SJWs are real. Your boogeyman will never catch on.

Meme magic doesn't work for you losers.

Your dad likes Parks and Rec, he'll never be able to appreciate a show that's actually funny.

>when you moved out and will never get to watch the sopranos for the first time through with your dad

his other favorite shows that we've watched together include Trailer Park Boys, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and Arrested Development

how will liberals ever recover from that

>alt-right
Literally a made up group.