What do you say, Sup Forums? Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

What do you say, Sup Forums? Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=A8syQeFtBKc

he seems alpha and handsome, why would he get bullied

hardly an elliot rodgers

a solemn reminder that if a kid gets bullied and sits on his own you should report him to the cops

>Be American
>Go to school
>Get shot

>Comments are disabled for this video.
What did they mean by this?

>Be European
>Go outside
>Get raped

>39

close but not close enough

>interoverts are dangerous and should be killed

What did they mean by this?

check'd

watch it, chrissy!

>Americans have to be taught not to commit mass school shootings

kek

KEK

>isn't ready to go the minute he opens the door
2/10

The ginger and nigger are both uglier than he is.

the signs were all there

why didn't anyone stop him

Maybe they should make a PSA about not destroying property that doesn't belong to you with your stupid fucking love notes.

12 months from now, this kid will be supporting actor in 3 feature films.

Why is the organisation named after Sandy Hook ? Wasn't that one perpetrated by some home schooled autist ? Columbine or Virginia tech fits more

Does anyone else think the kid look like a younger version of Gosling?

He's got squinty eyes, a small mouth and a weak jaw. I knew a kid who looked exactly like him in high school, he was also a weird sketchy loner.

>loner
>gets bullied

The signs are fucking retarded, every school has shit ton of kids like him.

watch it user

elliot was our guy, newfag

t. faggot

>interoverts

You mean bullies, right? That's how triggers get triggered.

jaden face

OH MADON!

Da bawlz on dis kid

>he seems alpha and handsome,
You probably have his gay haircut, don't you?

Is he trying to show off his shocker skills to the teacher? Because he's doing it wrong with his pinky.

t. faggot

>m-make sure to report that edgy, pathetic, sad, virgin to us teachers so we can crack down on him before he goes columbine goyim!

ALL THE OTHER KIDS WITH THE PUMPED UP KICKS

t. Christo4k47

the story is really cute

i wish i could meet a girl

Kek

>people who don't have many friends and like guns are school shooters
This is literally how you make school shooters right here, it's just straight up alienation.

>all of these people itt upset by this video because they were this kid but weren't brave enough to shoot up their school

Ban Guns. Problem solved. It's not rocket surgery. You know how many school shooting happen in Nippon? Zero because they don't leave guns lying around in their homes for teens to take to school.

>Ban Guns

And set the United States back 300 years? Fuck you.

Gun ownership is of the past. It's a historical remnant. No one carries spears or bows around anymore either. We've evolved beyond that point.

I literally thought this was gonna be something with ginger being an obsessive rapist or something, like he finds out who the girl is and does something to her. He was a weirdo, girl was being casual about and he basically immediately jumped to "Who r u a/s/l hmu" and shit.

Girl was qt though.

>>He's got squinty eyes, a small mouth and a weak jaw. I knew a kid who looked exactly like him in high school, he was also a weird sketchy loner.
its bad to talk about yourself in the third person, user.

>people who don't have many friends and like guns are school shooters
And how many of these shooters had plenty of friends in high school?

>yfw in 2012 a japanese guy ran people over with a truck and started stabbing people
>yfw school shootings are rare in Switzerland
>yfw murder is down by 50% since 1993 in the US even though guns have tripled in the last 8 years

Fucking kek

>US toddler shot every month
>proliferation of guns is not a bad thing

>Americans actually need school shooting PSAs

underrated post

the slowmotion shots after were pretty lame, whoever directed this is not kino as they say heh xD

It would be more romantic if the school shooter got a gf and they romantically decided to shoot up the school together with that stupid song in the background