In Europe the word "ninja" is offensive so they changed Ninja Turtles to Hero turtles

In Europe the word "ninja" is offensive so they changed Ninja Turtles to Hero turtles.

You literally can't make this shit up.

youtube.com/watch?v=F8n9-WX0U0Q

youtube.com/watch?v=cTcwZ6gRXnQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pfKx_ebjZHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wtf? I hate Europe now!

Don't think that was the case in Finland. The song still was "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, heroes in a half shell, Turtlepowa"

It flip-flopped back and forth here. I believe they eventually just went with ninjas after a while.

Europe is not a country, Mr. American.

youtube.com/watch?v=pfKx_ebjZHY

>in the United Kingdom the name was changed to "Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles", since local censorship policies deemed the word ninja to have excessively violent connotations for a children's program

>The policies also had other effects, such as editing out use of Michelangelo's nunchaku (which were at the time banned from appearing in 18-rated movies) and generally toning down the usage of all the turtles' weapons.[43] To head this problem off, the showrunners elected to remove Michelangelo's nunchaku entirely during season three, replacing them with a grappling hook called the "Turtle Line" that served as Mikey's signature weapon for the rest of the show's run.

kek, bin the nunchuks, lad

You'd change God to KAMI.

What do you mean "europe"?
Post the countries that actually did that you fat amerimutt

mfw Netflix Eupore censored the whole second season of Daredevil.

it was ninja here

We didn't were not faggots

that's not nearly as bad as the changes done for the french versions

roshi becomes tortue géniale (great turtle)
piccolo becomes satan petit-coeur (satan's little heart)

>amerifats taking about changes in cartoons
Don't make us talk about 4kids.

*talking

I thought was just us and it was because of Thatcher. I think they edited out some of their weapons too

wtf? you mean
ninja
ninj
nin
ni
n
ni
nig
nigg
nigger?

that shit would be confusing in America and you know it

Not in spain

Teenage mutant nigger turtles! Gangstas in a half shell, dindu nutin!

Oh please, with all the "gods" in Dragonball calling Kami capital G God would be the worst decision ever.

NINGEN

I remember they were called Ninja in Poland. Wasn't this cease only for certain countries?

Britain only.

Fuck off

I don't get it. What's racist about ninjas? Why Britbongs even got offended on Japs' behalf in the first place?

>europe
>country

Fuck off you retarded subhuman fcuk

In Italy they are the ninja turtles/Tartarughe ninja