Be chicANO

>be chicANO
>not fluent in spanish
GOD LEFT ME UNFINISHED

Other urls found in this thread:

usconstitution.net/consttop_lang.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how does this even happen? I could naturally talk both

By having good parents who integrate you into society.

my parents wanted me to be fully american so they stopped speaking to me in spanish once i started going to school (around age 5)

I'm Thai and don't even want to learn our language because it's ridiculous, my last name is bad enough.

How do you talk to your parents?

my parents speak english

I can talk both with no problem and it doesn't affect my accent with either of them
your parents are retarded cum skin lovers

Move to country and then have contempt for the people in it. Fascinating.

being bilingual is great and there is absolutely no problem with speaking both your parent's are just retards

>your parents are retarded cum skin lovers
My parents only speak English because we have lived here since the inception of the country. This country's language is English. There is no use for Spanish unless you live in a Mexican ghetto, or California (not much difference).

>your parent's are just retards
OP here, you were not replying to me

fucking loser when im gonna move to the us i'm going to teach my 20 children only danish and to breed chicano women and teach their children danish only. eventually america will become amerika and mexico mæxiko

you're not mexican then

>This country's language is English
umm, no sweaty :)
usconstitution.net/consttop_lang.html

When did I say I was. Wow this board is awful. Atleast Sup Forums has ID's to stop this autism.

he's not OP dipshit

Ultimate cucks

do you have siblings?

It's okay bruh. I'm technically not CHI since I was born and raised in Mexico for 10 years but my Spanish did rust a bit. Which is bad because I have a thicc accent when speaking English.

I am Russian and we speak Russian in the family so I speak both. But obviously my Russian is not 10/10.

>i'm technically not CHI
>I have a thicc accent when speaking English
hmmmmmm

Not him but CHIs don't have an accent since they were born here

puedes aprenderlo