Orlando shooting HOAX

Am I the only one here able to realize that this supposed "nightclub shooting" is nothing more than another fake, staged hoax? A drill passed of as real, complete with fake witnesses... c'mon people, how can you actually buy this garbage?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg
liveleak.com/view?i=6b2_1465731342
youtube.com/watch?v=q8muaJ-_SYc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

grate proofs

stay #noided

ps: IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

why would they false flag an attack that makes the establishment cunt and leftism look bad?

huh really making me think.......

Libtards will try any approach, huh?

CNN has been caught hiring crisis actors to forge a narrative in the past, both with Sandy Hook and San Bernardo.

The events happen but because they can't get anyone to interview right away, they stage interviews as well victims.

They get away with it because it isn't illegal... yet.

Because right and left is just a false paradigm anyway. Boston, Brussels, and Paris were all obvious hoaxes as well, of course...

#staywoke

wow.... makes you.... think...... huh?

No its not fake, if they wanted it fake they would have used a white guy.

For what purpose

This.

>being this blue pilled

If its fake its fake man.

Here, look at this old school fake hoax going back to the 90s...

Yeah, I used to be one of you people. Then I woke the fuck up and had to face facts.

Islam is a cancer, and does not need any help from false flag operations to prove it is said cancer.

The upcoming alien invasion

Don't you understand how the big scarey boogeyman of Islamic terrorism helps the powers that be?

9/11 was a hoax too. Blow up our own buildings and blame it on the mudshits. Make people scared, endless war. Its that simple.

Sure Muhammad, islam is a religion of peace, all of these attacks have been orchestrated by Jews, we know.

forgot link youtube.com/watch?v=jTWY14eyMFg

The internet, free speech and right to bear arms annoy the super elite

false flags never accomplish anything. there's been like a 100 already and what have they accomplished? There are no fema camps. there's no gun control. in fact, americans bought more guns under obama than under any other president.

i hate 911 truthers. i wish fema camps did exist so they could be put in them.

alex jones has been saying for years that depopulation, fema camps, police state, ect were coming and it hasn't happened. he's a snake oil salesman piece of shit. I find it funny that recently he doesn't really care about false flags all of a sudden. has he become less conspiracy theorist?

dont panic
he was muslim so there no need to spread disinfo.

Will workplace violence Islamic (possibly-)radicalized Mouslims kill the aliens, because they're not followers of Islam?

>everything that happened ever is a false flag.
K.

This guy gets it.

Islam is shit, but Islamic terror is a Jewish hoax.

Wow.
I'm truly woke now.

Where are the photos of the dead like in France? I haven't seen a single inured person yet.

If it was a hoax it would have been a white shooter. I believe without a doubt sandy hook was orchestrated for political means, just like that weird ginger lad who shot up the dark knight cinema and always looks like he's drugged up on scopolamine.

This on the other hand wasn't orchestrated, for one it's nothing to do with the establishment's gun control agenda considering the terrorist was using an illegal weapon as well as explosives. Only thing more gun control would have done in this situation is lessened the ability of civilians to protect themselves.

>le muslims are good boys false flag conspiracy

Kill yourself libertarian scum.

REPTILIAN
>ILLUMINNUTTY
BILDERBURGER
>SKULL & BONERS
ANAL PROBER
>HAARP
CHEMTRAIL
>WATER FILTERS

That guy is obviously a crisis actor. Plus, we just learned that at least 30 of the deaths were caused by the police.

when did he say these things would be happening in the next few years?

the average trump supporter

Guess i`m a #cruzmissile now

Woah bro you're like totally right
I'm totally a #HoaxMissile now

he said they would happen under obama. they never did. he said they would happen under george bush.

I live here. I can tell you with certainty that this wasn't "fake".

Literally all news is fake man. If its on CNN, chances are its not real. This is the sad 1984 matrix reality we live in.

muslims don't really need the help bruh

yeah sure thing schlomo, you saw a million cop cars and heard some firecrackers so of course it had to be real? gtfo

>no gun control after sandy hook
>tfw you live in NY

You don't think the CIA giving them weapons, instructions, and propaganda helps them? They are way too stupid to ever accomplish anything on their own. They are just useful idiots for the kikes, to the extent they even do anything real.

Topkek.
Kill yourself. You're so stupid.
"This is like totally fake because I say so, and anyone who asks for proof or calls me the delusional sperglord that I am, is bluepilled".
please

My friends were there. Lots of people go out at night in downtown orlando. We have a huge gay night life scene

Why would Obummer perpetrate a hoax that guarantees a Trump victory in an important swing state and introduces division into the traditional liberal coalition between the LGBT community and the Islamic tolerance community?

Dude, you're supposed to make a hat out of the tinfoil, not to eat the whole fucking package.

>terrorists
>T-This is a hoax too!

Dipshits like the OP are part of free expression. Just let them cry "Hoax" and "FEMA" for a few months until their attention is distracted by chemtrails.

Ok so get your friend to show us ONE picture of ONE piece of flesh that has been penetrated by bullets or otherwise injured and i'll eat my hat.

Will CNN ever show us a picture of a real injured person? Will they ever show the body of the supposed shooter? The scene of the crime with evidence strewn about? No, they won't, because they can't, because it didn't happen!

Shill detected.

And aliens are degenerates furries and that's why they push the gay agenda so much?

If it was hoax, the shooter would be a white christian

The funny part is, we always thought the 'FEMA Camps' and such would be used against US.

Oh how wrong we were.

Actually listening to this one spic fag talking about the shooting it sounds like he's reading a script and using words like takedown and acronyms for police units. Also not affected at all.

Fuck you man. People are hurt here.

He's talking about a HOAX (fake) alien invasion, which will be the ultimate final false flag

inb4 thats what they WANT you to think

It's not staged. Goes against the usual narrative.

They say that every time, yet never can they produce a shred of evidence for a hurt or dead person...

>It's a "I didn't see the bodies on the news so it's not real" episode

No one would believe unless they saw the aliens personally.

THANK you for opening your eyes and ears and not just going along with the pretend shooting because LOL TRUMP and FAGS BTFO and MUDSHITS BTFO

Could you tell us who "They" are who "They" represent. I'd like to know how deep this goes for you.

i dont think its a hoax because im not retarded.

But as someone who suffers from bouts of severe paranoia from time to time, its hard to not see a pattern.

The shooting of The singer Christina Grimmie by a random with no know ties to herself happening just a few miles away the day before.

The earthquake in LA and the headlines reading, "a precursor to the big one"

Shit like this never happens without ominous signs leading up to the event

>Implying our government is competent enough to stage a false flag of such scale

the media, the government, law enforcement, and intelligence agencies working as one... its that simple.

all news is biased garbage including alternative news. they all try to shape news to fit their narrative

cnn = clinton news
infowars = trump news/conspiracy theory news
msnbc = clinton news but not as bad as cnn
young turks = trendy normie news presented as if it's liberal news
rt = libertarian trash/ russian propaganda that tries to appeal to conspiracy theorists(they invite on a lot of dumb rappers)

How many fags did the police take out

Does the cabal have a name or do all the key members already have each other on Facebook?

They actually did a TERRIBLE job with Brussels, I mean it was really, really obviously fake. Yet everyone believes it anyway because MUH TINFOIL HAT LOL

In fact the City of Orlando is a hoax. I've never seen it.

How did you figure out how to breathe? Is that a conspiracy theory too?

How am I supposed to know? One can call them "illuminati" for convenience and this is a pretty accurate representation of what they really are, but of course this is not actually what they are called. TBTB "the powers that be" is another good shorthand label, or NWO, whatever you want man.

We're only allowed to breathe because the aliens allow us to.

long time no see you mr. tinfoil

Oh you're a special kind of stupid.

Really makes you think! #imwithher now.

honestly i dont understand how a single person can kill 50 people and injure 53 other, like thats a lot of people

do not act like you aren't asking for video of a doctor pulling a bullet out of someone because i could show you liveleak.com/view?i=6b2_1465731342 and you'll just say it's paint

by "ominous" do you mean completely unconnected and inconsequential?

So Trump isn't real? Christ, this is heavy.

>Let's stage a hoax to make sure our hand picked candidate loses Florida
Brilliant!

You need to DIE

It's time to take a break from Sup Forums

Wow, thanks for the footage. Great fodder. Hoax 100% confirmed.

It is SO obviously fake that you really, really have to be blind and retarded not to know this.

I'm not just saying its fake for no reason, I'm saying its fake because it LOOKS and IS fake.

You really don't see the guy just walking normally with red paint on his clothes? With his pants halfway down like he just got buggered in his arse? You are a special kind of stupid if you accept that as real. Too much hollywood.

t. Elon

>Will CNN ever show us a picture of a real injured person?
A lot of them might have been closet/unknown to family/people just working there/in drag/in bondage gear/undressed/surrounded by "paraphernalia" and maybe a lot of weirdly shorn heads, nose rings, tatoos, etc. Basically, it's a fucking nightclub.

That's not getting broadcast on national TV.

You have got to be fucking JOKING me.

Oh yeah he got a bandanna round his leg cuz he got shot did he? Being carried out by his faggy brothers? HOLY SHIT top kek.

100% hoax confirmed!

Come on at least think of a conspiracy where the fags actually get to die

How about they let the batman shooter and his companion shooter (spec ops CIA MKultra handler) out for one last rodeo

Care to elaborate?

This was a typical false flag

The media is already recycling footage

honestly you're trying too hard now and you've become obvious

with your op i thought you were being serious but you got lazy as the thread progressed

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

yeah so "real" right guys????

Oh my fucking god.. this reality we live in. Literally can NOT make this shit up...

You cannot actually be this retarded

What's the intention of the false flag since elites don't want Trump elected? Your logic makes no sense.

Pay this man

I want to believe.

I mean listen to the basketball player tell what happened to him in his own words, see if it sounds real... LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=q8muaJ-_SYc