OVER 50 KILLED

OVER 50 KILLED.
OVER 50 INJURED.
WORST SHOOTING IN US HISTORY.
3RD WORST TERROR ATTACK AFTER 9/11 AND OKC.
It's unreal that this actually happened in my city.
I can't believe it.
Im in shock.
Any other Orlandobros here this morning unable to believe this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2013/09/16/us/20-deadliest-mass-shootings-in-u-s-history-fast-facts/
endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2016/05/hoover-dam-watch-and-false-messiah.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zyZY59WJ4BY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WORST SHOOTING IN US HISTORY.

While I obviously don't know the numbers, this seems hard to believe. Given that you guys have some shit like this going down every fortnight, I thought 50 would be something like the 90th percentile, but surely not the top..

My favorite part is how nobody is bringing up that it's a Muslim guy, he's just a "shooter".

Cho's high score has finally been topped.

Nobody?

>oh, no! a religious shitskin willing to die for his beliefs wasted a bunch of a great pround faggots! worst day of my life, please hold me Sup Forums

nah, those shootings never get much past 4 wounded/killed combined, and it's 95% gang related so it isn't counted normally except by libs who want to inflate the number

Orlandobro here. Can't fucking believe it happened here. Worst shooting in us history.....damn

If those numbers are correct, it's actually true.
edition.cnn.com/2013/09/16/us/20-deadliest-mass-shootings-in-u-s-history-fast-facts/

It's a good day, actually. If Trump plays his cards right, this might deliver Florida right in his pocket.

we floridians always recover.

*right to his pocket

>Paris shootings happen
>Gloating Amerifats flock to Sup Forums to shit all over French for being disarmed pussies who can't defend themselves due to nofunz
>"That wud nevar happen in the USA, Home of the Brave, our heroic citizens would shoot the terrorists ded in seconds! USAUSAUSAUSA etc etc"

Explain yourselves claps. Did your guns malfunction? Did you all leave them at home?

liberals will never learn.. at least the victims were shillarys

REMINDER: THEY WERE ALL LEFTISTS

REMINDER: THEY PROBABLY DEFENDED MUSLIMS

>WORST SHOOTING IN US HISTORY.
INSIDE the U.S.

Wait for it.

> but muh guns can't be carried into clubs
> but muh democrats don't allow cc
> but it's a gun-free zone

It was in a "Gun Free Zone"

our police waited 4 hours to conduct the raid so that the terrorist could do his work :]]

No it was Florida, its scientifically proven that humidity causes retardation and therefore all Floridians are retarded

Will happen every week if hillary becomes president

faggots dont have guns

Dafuq is okc?

>writing FAT MAN and LITTLE BOY as if it isn't obvious that is being implied

Whoever drew that comic is a hack

>implying a bunch of Hillary voting gay leftists would ever think of owning a gun

Oklahoma City

Kekeroni

REDDIT ISNT ALLOWING ANY POST ABOUT IT. IN FULL DAMAGE CONTROL. LIBERALS ARE SHITTING THEIR PANTS

Slightly different result when the muzzies tried this shit in Texas

it is simple fucking logic: dead fags = good thing
you can't stop mumbai style attacks from happening, but if say this dude had shot up a daycare than i guarantee the police would not have setup a cordone for 4 hours while he did his work

dead fags = nice shot man

Marshal Law kicking in in 3 2 1

i am sure it has nothing to do with ramadan.
soon you have to keep them separated during those days.

My wife is from Orlando, and we are moving there soon (her parents are disabled and need help)...

My wife personally knows 4 ppl that are dead and 2 of the wounded. Idgaf what you all think, I don't have a problem with gays, faggotty bitch homos I hate, but the gays we knew voted conservative and didn't play race politics...

TO HEAR THAT FUCKING MUDSHIT APOLOGIST STRAIGHT UP LYING ON NATIONAL TV HAS US BOTH RAGING SO GOD DAMNED HARD.

MOTHERFUCKING DEATH SQUADS WHEN!!??!!??

There are more casualties than the Port Arthur massacre.
Looks like the US will lose it's guns because of a Muslim.

HIGH SCORE
B B B B BUSTED

god damn

>iktf

Was living in Blacksburg for Cho

fags with a gun? had to be one gay brit trying out the freedom of an assault spork, sadly he it shoved so far up his ass to smuggle it home he couldn't save the day.

>implying young muslim don't just struggle with the west being more powerful
>allah is great, why aren't we the greatest?

we need to get rougher with young muslim men and white liberal men who defend them

So how do you get full auto guns after 1984?

It was fags. Some of them are even "bugchasing", intentionally trying to get AIDS. They probably lined up to get shot, begging the gunman to put the muzzle in their ass to do so.

what a time to be alive.

>the us will lose its guns

no

oh the irony

Japan fucking asked for it, and they don't even feel angry over the fact that we nuked them. They know full well they brought it upon themselves and don't want any apology from the U.S.

That's what I like so much about Japanese, they don't blame others for their problems. It's only white liberals who make a big fuss over the nukings.

>implying he needed 4 horus to shoot 50 people

endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2016/05/hoover-dam-watch-and-false-messiah.html

6/12/2016. Day of Reckoning Could Arrive on Sunday June 12.

youtube.com/watch?v=zyZY59WJ4BY

kek?

US gets a bad rap for mass shootings. The truth is, Europe has the largest shootings while the US has more mass shootings. Europe is Quality, US is Quantity

i was born in winter park. used to spend every summer there with my grandma.

Buy preban guns

or

Know an FFL dealer that also has explosive permitting as well who is willing to meet ya 7 miles offshore for a two boat fishing trip

People in another thread were saying guns are not allowed in nightclubs or other liquor vendors in Florida.

If only assault rifles were banned.. Also the actions of a few do NOT represent the many. #noteverymuslim #banthem #lgbtqformuslims

> Have biggest number of guns in the world
> A single mudslime comes and kills 50+ people
HAHAHAHAHA

>this shooting will be used for gun control and homophobia prevention
>any discussion about the fact that he was a radical Muslim will be swept under the bed

Fuck this gay Earth.

Yeah, that's all true. Does somehow putting "muh" before it mean that it is deemed irrelevant?

>great upstanding homosexual friends
>hang out at a fag fuck fest freakshow at 2 a.m.

you should probably update your facebook friend list and buy yourself a rainbow ribbon to show your support for dick sucking and ass fucking you bitch faggot.

If the numbers are correct, this is the worst

UCF bros, how do you plan to redpill our campus? Is it safe for us to organize now?

now Trump has more arguments to ban these sandshits

How long before the
"Don't blame Islam for this"
chants begin?

Not in this election cycle buddy

Israel Gold Medal
USA Silver Medal
Islam Bronze Medal

Nah. We decided long ago that we're okay with dead Floridians.

Actually, an off duty cop shot at the guy and pushed him into the bathroom in the first place, where it became a hostage situation instead.

>yfw Trump wins by 50 votes

he probably just modified the trigger himself
not very difficult

They attacked a gay club full of liberal faggots. Of course none of them are going to be armed.

They probably protested against gunfags at some point.

50 dead faggots, 50 injured faggots

You should be praising Omar. He did what you so called white nationalists could only DREAM of doing.

It is hard to suck dick/get anal and aim your gun at the same time.

we were ok with dead cousin fuckers, but guess what happened?

You're full of shit. I was moved to tears when the Paris attacks happened. I didn't gloat like a jackass

It's what we get for counting niggers :(

> I've never visited Japan or talked to someone from there apart from the odd Engrish teacher or 2: the post

If you had a gun, would you honestly open up on someone who walks in and starts shooting? Honestly think about it? Would you get over the shock and panic? You aren't expecting it and you can't just be ready to draw all the time. You'd just keel over from the stress

>implying i care about fags
Muslims should be gassed.

and of course, plebbit censors every single post that says "he's a muslim"

Kek

>implying he didn't take hostages and wait for police and media response

kekzilla

Your fault for not having a second ammendment fuckbois.

how did the police fuck up so badly that this guy had time to kill FIFTY FUCKING PEOPLE? We have the most militarized police in the world, and for what?

>Faggots
>American

>be American
>suck a dick
>get shot

> austismo Ahmed detected

>not an argument

sounds like you do care about faggots

sounds like you're a soft pale skinned pickle kissing homo

sounds like YOU are the FAGGOT

anyways G-d bless Omar and I hope there are many more Omars in the future...

Reddit in flames

Hows it feel getting conquered by turks? feel good?

You do all realise that Paris is practically the floridan Gay Club of France so the comparison is apt?

Omar Mateen is now the high score holder for America, a devastating blow to Seung-Hui Cho, the Korean pro-murderer who switched regions to NA hoping for softer competition.

The global high score is still held by Norwegian powerhouse Anders Behring Breivik with 77 (69 shot, 8 blown up)

Can't wait until Trump deports you. You're going back shitskin.

Brevard county here. It really sucks but we're not much better off. Junkies and sex offenders everywhere. This whole state's a joke but nobody's laughing.

Maybe the gun control thing ain't that bad? Not a single mass shooter has been stopped by someone armed

america my son

how had you become this...

50 dead frenchmen :[[

>MUH SECON AMEHMENT

the LGBT community got a massive red-pill on Islam.

How will their liberal friends react with gays rightly start calling for Muslims to be profiled and watched?

They have to realise what the mods are doing soon. They didn't stand for Pao's bullshit.

More like 50 states norrbagge!

The chucklefucks in Texas that tried to attack a Muhammad art exhibit got their heads blown off in the parking lot.

You are now aware.