/nba/ General: CBA EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mmWHYSJ5PM0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_cruciate_ligament
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1nd for the clips as a sneaky 4th seed in the west bext year and winning it all...

lovely news in this thread

what was you tryin to prove by making an early thread with this shitty of an image and no news?

typical from an iphone user

3nd for rapties lakeys uprising

absolutely awful thread. apply yourself. sages all around

while all these other teams and players being jewish snakes, we out here building a team the right way.

Fear the deer

TATUM
A
T
U
M

hope you're watching the Cs Jazz game rn

can't you just say snakes? why jewish? take that racist nazi shit back to Sup Forums only real basketball fans here no room for you alt right shit heads

Can't wait for Giannis to pull a Paul George in a couple of years.

lmao clips rocket bandwagoning didnt last long

get the fuck out you pusy

yo clips like I said you got hacked by some guy named Rockets4lyfe.

change your pussword

no you get out you racist nazi nigger

stop being a fag

>nazi
>nigger
pick one, pusy

Man Zizic has been extremely underwhelming.

I would never bandwagon the rockets... that team is shit old ass cp3 and hardon???

Blake is a amazing passer and this milos telenovadic is supposidly the best passer in the euroleague... if anything the clips got more deadly than before...

one day you'll realize this alt-right role play that you engage in is stupid and hurtful, until then don't post in /nba/ anymore.

Building through the draft is a meme

you're a dirty nazi kike faggot

fuck off fat4lyfe. We all know you are a huge fag

Tatum with some really awkward misses tonight. He's looking good on the other end, and he's getting some great separation, but he's chucking up some airballs tonight.

Surprised you fags aren't watching it to shitpost rn.

Do british people actually exist? I mean, they must be a meme, there is a not a single thing about them. And I mean it. Let's go through the evidence:
Where are they from?
Not a single country in the world is named Britain. Some people say they come from England, and England is inside Britain, but if that was the case they would be British they would be Englanders. Also, heard some silly theories about them coming from whales. Guys, no, whale people do not exist. Whales live in the sea. Do there is a consensus on british people coming from Europe, but then we are left with a whole continent of possible locations. That's as good as nothing.
What do they eat?
Every country has at least one main dish. Even the US has their burgers. But these british people, what do they eat? Heard some people associating them with tea, but everyone knows that's an Asian thing. Shouldn't they come from Europe? One of these two points must be wrong them. To me, it looks too sketchy.
What language do they speak?
I challenge you, putting all my money and my ass on the line here, to find a supposed ""british"" person speaking their native language. Most of then just speak a broken ENGLISH. Yes, english. Really suspicious, huh? And I even tried to look deeper into it. Maybe british just SOUND like english, just like spanish could sound like portuguese for a non-speaker. So I looked up "british dictionary on google" and what I found was shocking: every word in there was AMERICAN. I kid you not.
What this could mean is beyond my capabilities, but I can safely assure you that british people do not exist.

epic reddit post

Can Gay even dunk anymore? This guy has probably lost at least 30% of his mobility. He's 30 and just ruptured his Achilles.

Why was this guy a target? I'm 100% sure this is going to be another Parsons type issue.

I'm not gay but there's nothing wrong with being a gay, the fact that you still think ccaling someone a gay is an insult means that you are either underage or have server metnal disabilities...

Here's hoping you die in your sleep tonihgt, the world needs less of your hateful kind....

i'm a clippers fan aka my team has a real shot of winning a title and it's kinda pointless to watch summer league, that's for the sixers and other shit franchise's fanbase to watch...

To be fair, besides the 04 Pistons, every team to win a championship had either their best player and/or second-best player be drafted by them

Did he actually rupture his Achilles? I thought it was an ACL? I don't follow irrelevant players.

D'Angelo Russell is going to be an a All-Star in the East this year and Porzingis will start in the All-Star Game. Screencap this.

fun fact: achilles and acl are the same fucking thing what do you think the "a" in acl stands for???

Yes, it's the worst non contact injury an athlete can possibly have.

>i'm a clippers fan aka my team has a real shot of winning a title

This a good point.

Gay will only be good for 1 more season max. and then he will fall off dramatically due to his games need for athleticism.

Why people act like Gasol is some prolific rebounder who would fix the Celtics main problem? He's a career 7RPG player with only two seasons above 8RPG

Do you think we'd be able to borrow the Sun's witch doctors to heal him?

WE DO, WHO'S GOING TO STOP OUR 3 BIG MEN? NO ONE! THE CLIPPERS ARE GOING TO BREAK THE NBA

I've never seen a 7-footer get blocked more than Zizic. Like come on man.

TATUM

>I really really like women
t. fat4lyfe

Big men don't need to rebound anymore. You let the guards and forwards get the rebounds so they can push it up faster and create a higher tempo offense with more transition scoring. You just need a big man that can box out properly and get the rebounds close to the rim. Gasol can do all of that, Horford can't rebound or box out at all.

>thinking it's wrong to call someone gay but thinks calling someone the equivalent of a retard is okay though

Blake Dj Gallo and Rivers I'd put that big 4 up against any other big for in the league outside of the warriors...

If and it's a pretty big IF blake can stay heatly all next year then I don't see why this team would not be a contender...

What the fuck is even going on with the Cavs at this point? They don't have a GM, they just kind of auto-drafted the guy who fell to them, and they've made no moves in either trades or free agency. What the fuck is going on? Is anyone steering the ship? This is supposed to be the second-best team in the entire NBA. Why does it suddenly feel like the Kings?

Clippers are the best team in the west

This gets me every time.

Durant is a bitch

Just look at him now and compare that to his highlights. He is badly out of shape

they made it to the finals 3 years in a row with that corpes they don't need to make any moves esp with all the talent running to the west ot challenge the warriors/spurs/clips...

Ah yes..............
The rise............
And the fall........
Of Clips.............

They don't need to make any moves to win the east but there's no move they can do to beat the Warriors.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mmWHYSJ5PM0

okay now i'm convinced this dude is better than cp2... fucking jerry west turns everything he touches in a winner

Honestly, he doesn't look that much different in terms of body.

He just looks way slower when dealing with NBA-tier talent, rather than Euro D-Leaguers

It's been a pasta for many years newfag.

predict the 76ers record next year, I hope Embiid tears his acl and spends all year on tiwitter...

they would be lukcy to win 50 games this year...

Sorry for party rocking, but this is for your own good

They would be lucky to be a 50% win team.

34-48. Maybe knocking on the door for the 8 seed depending on how awful the conference is.

missing person alert. if found pls contact 1-800-sixers. or just drop him off at danny ainge's doorstep, either one is good.

lmao i guess he was always trash then.

either SG if they go small ball or 6th man

>3rd "Quarter"
>36 to 31

This is an awful game.
The only redeeming factor has been Tatum, and he hasn't even been that good (compared to his last two games)

wes johnson and bryce johnson for okafor who says no?

I honestly think the Celtics could jump on them. They're better coached, fucking Ty Lue is no match for Stevens, and they've had a talent infusion. With the right breaks I think Boston could win a 7-game series, not even memeing.

>Embidd: Next Greg Oden
>Okafor: Shit
>Noel: Traded
>Simmons; Can't shoot
>Fultz: Not a winner

Trust le process!

this ACL is in the knee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anterior_cruciate_ligament

We'll give you Kanter for him.

Deal???

what's the best jumpshot in 2k16? clips i am sure you'd know

You just got trolled motherfucker!

Tatum's favorite shot is the long fading jumping 2 pointer.

That's not going to do well in the NBA Jayson, please go past the arc when you take those shots, PLEASE!!

In all seriousness where the fuck is he? He hasn't been in any of the team pictures or workouts or even mentioned by anyone involved with the team. Hasn't fucking tweeted since december.

Maybe they actually did trade or cut him and just forgot to mention it.

Whenever a player says their favorite player was Kobe, you know they are gonna be cancerous long 2 point shooting faggots

yea that's an ACL, the other thing is called an achillies...

fucktard

Hahaha, you just got a worse version of Pierce and one of my brick laying disciples.

Please prove you are from Spain and I'll respond to your comment truthfully

A timestamp with some Spanish cash would do

They added Hayward but they're also losing key pieces to make room for him. If they can get a center i'd give them a shot at beating the Cavs but right now the gap is still too big.

I'm a big clippers guy and CP3 was my ex-favorite player, but now that he's not on my team anymore I feel like he's kind of overrated.

CP3 and Blake couldn't really last, they had such conflicting playstyles honestly one of the two had to go and I'm glad we kept blake. we're a much better team when we build everything around blake griffin, Dumping CP3 was addition by subtraction, and then even more addition on top of it with all the bench pieces we got.

tl;dr we got rid of a selfish, flopping ballhog and now blake griffin won't be held back and can play his true position of point forward. And I say this as someone who used to love Chris paul

BASED KOBE

Still sabotaging the Celtics from his grave!

I miss mommy, said Tim Duncan's son

Yeah pretty much but he's better than Kobe don't @ me

>We'll give you
deal
>Kanter for him.
stop talking he's already on the plane

Child protective services are still investigating this video after I reported it to them. Very irresoposnbile of him he could give her shaken baby snydrome

>this thread

DeAndre Jordan has no game except for dunking, so will he still be as effective without CP3? It can't be to hard for another PG to just lob up alley oops, right?

have you seen this milos dude play ball? he can alley oops to DJ, plus blake throws a lot of lobs to Dj as well.

Also don't be surpirsed to see DJ bust out his post game, he has the potential but doc never asked ofhim to do so before...

>wahhh gordon shoulda been loyal wah
fucking get over it jesus christ

if only you started your diets this far in advance

lol that's yesterdays news grampa

HAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAH fat ass BTFO

Get fucked you snake dick sucker. You aren't winning any reddit gold here with your player dick riding.

Fuck Spurs for wasting Kawhi's prime surrounding him with old washed niggas

Id like to see this as well... Please

still literally seething lmao i mean like get over it kids

oh please, their only real shot of winning a title is if Durant, Curry, Harden, Cp3, Kawhi, Chuckbrook, and George all die. Top 4 in west goes Warriors Spurms Rockduds and Oklahomo.

As a person who has torn their ACL I can officially label you a retard.

Pop knows the timing of the spurs trio and Kawhi don't match so he's desperately trying to get players around his age but it's impossible, reaching for older guys and washed up and injured guys like Gay, David Lee, etc.

Kawhi was a curse in disguise. Parker and Ginobili not being traded/retiring is hurting it even more.

I'm willing to bet anything that the clips finish with a better record than the thunder or and the rockets and I mean anything....

Patty Mills was a dumb signing desu

Zizic attempting to dunk was the saddest thing i've seen in my life

>Kawhi was a curse in disguise

youve nothing of value to offer, but mass

Reminder:
clips and other tripfags/virgins in this general met up at an anime expo
Reminder:
lakers and the clippers both dont make the playoffs
Reminder:
obese people with tripcodes that physically cannot play the sport we're discussing are posting in this thread right now