/cp/ - Culture Pals

Greater Virginia edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs around the world!

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW MORE? Sign up at
>www.interpals.net

OP pastebin:
>pastebin.com/8MT3uBwG

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
>mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw

qtcrawler script (javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension)

pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

Last Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

interpals.net/nuxrah
interpals.net/axelorg1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

6 am and 6 wievers

restful sleeps edition
goodnight

Shenandoah Valley (Virginia)

Man this makes me wanna visit the usa countryside, but good night lads, maybe i'll vusit in dreams

interpals.net/nuxrah
christ

Come visit

I really hate that Snapchat filter

interpals.net/axelorg1

Pls add, no womyn

hungover

>only picture is with a friend so no one can tell which one you are
kys

That's my brother. And its me on the right

Why did you change your location to China?

I finally met some people from interpals who also met on interpals and that was certainly an evening to remember. Saw the real life mating richual of two close and newly-engaged couple . . . . . Watched as Sandra ride Rodeo on Jaydens Ðouble-Wide Ðick, ßouncing ßare ßack with complete nakeð discontent for cloths. Ðouble Ð's ßanging ßooties ßack ßeyond ßi-Sexual ßounðaries!!!! . . . . . . I enveloped her cunt on my throbbing, erect, uncircumsizeð ßoner. Squirted a sopping creampie into her spasming cervix which caused a gooey avalanch of cum to stream ßack at me. My lips instinctively sucked onto her red-raw clitorus and slurppeð up a steady stream of my genuine, authentic man-juice . . . . . Twas a ßox Social for the ages with a no-holes ßarred ßlack-LISTED ßonanza? Three stars, all gold CH¥£ÄH

I dislike turks

Goodmorning /pals/
Sun is shining high already

>I'm not model I'm trying to be actress

Morning Alfredo

>tfw I want to move back to the US and live in some small mountain town
>tfw my gf isn't even sure she wants to live in the US

>tfw engaged to someone I met on interpals

feels good man

>Things I don't like are: people who don't understand that someone is different, racism, crowded cities, sports

>when one of your orbiters turns 18

TIME TO GET THEM LEWDS

>fat russian views profile
thats unfortunate, she'd look fine if she lost a few pounds

give me the story friendo

>tfw living in dingostan
>tfw costs usually upwards of thousands of dollars to fly to my qts
>tfw surrounded by chinks that I dont want

feels

fucking

bad

a-a-a-at least I'm probably moving to cuck island to work for my cousin n-n-next year r-r-r-right?

what the fuck was his problem

give me the benefits of having a qt

Is this Finnish?

Cuck island?

The Cook Islands

Oh yeah you'll have a great time with their population of about 6 people

>If you are not Korean, learning Korean, speaking Korean or have anything to do with Korean culture and language don't message me as I don't have the time to dedicate.

what's with all of the koreaboos on the site? it seems like such a bland culture to want to emulate

we met in different countries every few months for a few years, now we're getting a place together and she's moving here permanently. Feels good man

Where's she from?

i've asked this question so many times over the 4 years ive had an account

I was in the same boat as you last year
>live in Hawaii
>surrounded by asians and fat pacific islanders
>want to get off and leave the islands
>too expensive to just travel somewhere
>decide to apply to finish university in Europe
>get accepted
>meet my qt and now she's my gf
Best decision I made even if I do miss home a lot

I study law (and international relations) so to go overseas I had (I'm too close to graduating now) a choice of:
- burgerland
- bongistan (I'm a dual citizen anyway so fuck studying there)
- new zealand
- cucknadia
- singapore
- hong kong

It was grim lad.

As I said though, I'm probably going to the UK after next year to work for a cousin in his firm, and one day I would like to continue my studies that I did in international relations at a post-grad level, so to do that the best thing for me would be to be in Turkey (surrounded by qt3.14 muslimanis)

Hell, I might be going to Vienna at the end of this year for some international trade law memes, that could be hype

I'm studying international relations too in Prague now but I get what you mean. It wasn't easy for me to find a good school over here.

Well at least you'll be closer to qts once you're in the UK. I never really like Turkish girls, they were all too crazy for me.

You could always try Ireland instead of the UK

How successful can I be on here?
We are the original Aryans after all

kek, probably blocked by 90% of women

Yesterday, I talked with a girl who never saw my profile and she asked me to marry her and have kids with her.

Just yesterday we wrote 5 pages of messages.

Do you girls get horny when u get off the rag?
I thought you were fertile right before, not after.

>We are the original Aryans after all
No, that would be Iran or the Caucasus, but k.

b-but I am a woman

don't you even try it

post profile and be my gf

>an ESL student tells me to "learn English properly" because she doesn't understand the imperative

I am fielding a bunch of turk qts right now and of the say, 6 I'm juggling, 1 is fucking batshit crazy.

My best qts are my BRfus and my polefu, I have a russfu that is quirky but also cute. Had another crazy rusfu.

I'll be living mainly in Liverpool anyway so i'm in the 33rd county. I'll also be juggling between going to see family in the 6 as well.

Unless you meant in terms of exchange, unfortunately I dont have time left on my degree to do that / they won't let me do it. Ireland would've been a decent idea, less likely to get kebab'd

post hijab and i'll wife u

Why?
I don't have a profile that's why I asked

I remember one Turkish girl going off on me for taking too long to answer her, I only took 10 minutes lmao.

I never really liked talking to Russian girls on there. Only ever messaged one for a long period of time.

make a profile and post it

>tfw still no qt white gf with big titties

oh you are don't use cancerous emojis, not Mona then
keep going lass

post profile snepai

Yes sir!

Some russians are passive aggressive ice queens.

I had one frog go ape at me because I dind't respond to her overnight, I literally told her I was going out the previous afternoon and that I would speak to her the following afternoon

I always hated the french.

That's the truth. Though now that I've met and go to school with some Russian girls I just can't stand them anymore.

Never had that happen before. The weirdest was some American girl stalked me for a year on there and found my Facebook and started messaging me there. Plus I had some German girl tell me she was in love with me after two weeks of talking and said she wanted to pay for me to fly to stay with her. That girl was nuts.

I'm convinced that one American was hinting at marriage after about ten messages. Dropped her and she had a kid 12 months later

Did you get any interesting messages after running the script?

I thought you said she was totally fine with moving to the US?

>Plus I had some German girl tell me she was in love with me

I had this but an El Salvadoran, was fucking weird especially since she was 17

Wouldn't doubt it, interpals has some crazy people and losers
She was but she changes her mind a lot and now says she isn't sure. She's just really close to her sisters and wants to be able to see them as often as she can, which wouldn't be possible if we lived in the US since then she'd only get to see them a couple times a year.
Must have been desperate to get out of her shithole country

That sucks.

She doesn't even want a green card? By the way. When is she going to at least visit you in the US?

>Must have been desperate to get out of her shithole country

more than likely yes. She was pretty affluent though, but her dad had run ins with MS-13 I remember her saying.

I like latin girls, but she was pretty average ngl

HOWEVER, my teacherfu from south brasil is perfect

>tfw you live in the Shenandoah Valley

Well it's also the fact that she wants to teach English and I doubt they'd hire a foreigner to teach English at school in the US.

She never talked about getting a green card or wanting one. Well I needed to save some money, so I'm not even going home this summer and my parents are planning to come next summer. It'll probably be two years before I get her to visit the US but she'll have to come back here since she wants to get her masters degree here before she works, though I'll be done with school and will try to find a job here before we decide where we'll live.
Can't say I blame her but if she's pretty well off then she would have no problem getting into the US.
Latina girls are the best.

>tfw there are plenty of latinas in my city here on exchange, primarily from colombia and brasil but they're all turbo-staceys who lust for chad or they are hidden and the only place i see them is when they're being cleaners or working at mexican food places

You seriously get Colombians and Brazilians in Australia? Are they all rich or how do they afford it there?

Shenandoah user?

That's rough nigga

*i meant to say, Sherando High School grad, user?

I hope that she is crazy af.

It could be worse, I'll figure it all out eventually.

>I hope that she is crazy af.

Crazy for me.

g-dragon is a korean singer

mostly richkids whose parents fund them to come to australia to study.

Lot of peruvians too now that i think of it.

Not really sure which countries to focus on, I feel like nobody likes British men

Oh you gotta be kidding me. I thought it meant giant dragon. I thought it was a dido.

>been on autismpals for over a year
>still no jap qts

Makes sense
>jap qts
That's an oxymoron brah

K E K
E
K

KEK cucked not only by a dildo but by a korean

American whores love brit accents. (You can thank 007 for that)

kek no
I hadn't even heard of Sherando High School
i'm from farther south, in Augusta County

top fuckin kek

Oh, I asked because there was another user from Winchester.

So, I'm just going to assume you're a JMU student?

Just said goodbye to my oneitis at the train station in Ams, now heading to Schiphol and home. It was a lovely weekend

did u fug?

Nah, I believe in Abstinence. But 4real, we really do like each other but the situation is complicated

Where are u from?
((USA))?

>haven't spoken to uggo in weeks
>she randomly follows me on instagram
>look at her profile
>she's more grim than I remember

>but the situation is complicated

>Nah, I believe in Abstinence. But 4real, we really do like each other but the situation is complicated

Didn't you just criticize me just a few weeks ago for not having sex with French QT?

hows it complicated
is she married? Religious?

>Abstinence
Lol

Thinking about it, My qt is kinda swarthy desu lads.

I'm the Norwegian fuck
Lel, I won't go into details but yeah it's a bit fucked
Yes I did, nothing held you back from doing it unlike it does for me.

Either way, I've already fucked 3 others I've met on Interpals throughout the years. It's not a priority