This kills the soyboy

this kills the soyboy

this is the soyboy

This kills the soyboy

t. soyboy

what the fucked happened to this song, it was much better in that live set he did

It increases the soy to such an insane level it turns into p u r e s e x u a l p o w e r

Is it normal to get turned on by the video?

I like this song, but it was better when Vince was rapping over it

dislike songs like this from her. got bored after the 5th listen

>her

sophie is kinda hot

She's my #1 Soygirl

What did he mean by this particular scene?

who is this

>he
Honey I have bad news for you.

haha fuck thats weird do you have anymore pictures like that? haha fucking strange

Nonya

Sup Forums's autism really comes into play whenever there's pronouns involved
>B-but it's ackschshually a MAN, he was born with a benis and ex why gromosomes, he's ackschskchskchually BIOLOGICALLY MALE you fucking libcucks, you can't call HIM HER because HE's a HE, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

nothing comes up

i get an erection whenever i misgender somebody

you mad : )

As in non ya god damn business

Because most people here are lonely virgins and can't accept a world outside of their little bubble.

It's the "I don't get it therefore it's wrong" way of thinking usually exhibited by manchildren and sexually insecure people.

he was born with a binkis
he is a he
end of storee

SOPHIE

non-virgin here

trannies should all be gassed

take my girlbenis in your face

no thnx
im not sure im into that kinda stuff

fuck off you intolerant shitlord

ok thanks. that song was bad

Doesn't exclude manchild or sexually insecure. My point still stands.

That's not how the world works tho. Genders are an outdated concept. Get with the times gramps.

But not wanting to be with someone trans is totally okay as it's a personal choice.

I know you're shitposting but I am clearing things up for the rest of the manchildren in here as I am not sure they'd understand.

t. BF of a transguy.

I'm not sure I follow here. You are trying to make mature posts, yet you say that person who was born with a penis, doesn't have to be labeled a man. Sophie dressing up to look like a girl, and acting like one is one thing, but the male anatotomy doesn't change.
Calling a man a 'she' is still wrong. I could understand if you mean a gay male who likes to act and dress more feminite, yes you might argue that masculinity and feminity doesn't have to be set in stone like some people might feel, but biologically you can't deny the differences in the two possible genders

do you refuse to call a person by a preferred nickname because it's not what they were given at birth? you can think whatever you want about transgenderism but refusing a person the respect of calling them what they prefer is just petty

But she has stated that she would prefer to be addressed as a woman and out of respect for another persons choice I refer to her as a woman.

It's less about anatomy and more about giving just an ounce of shit about someone else.

And no I am far from mature... ever... but thanks.

I don't feel this transgender stuff is healthy. At least admit to being a man and let people call you the correct term instead of making people play along in your ittrational believes. He can still dress up in girls clothes all he wants, I just don't want to be a part of that

Then don't but it's more than a dress up game and there's really nothing unhealthy about it... at least directly. It's kind of a shame that people associate this with a mental illness when most of the problems a trans individual faces would be non existent if people were just more tolerant.

Most of them are depressed as fuck because of people being assholes... in short.,

I hate this mightier than thou faux acceptance bullshit that people like to peddle. if you really can't accept the medically diagnosable condition of gender dysphoria than at least do people the respect of calling them what they prefer. you aren't "playing along" when you call someone skip or bubba so just do the same with her or she

honestly its untolerable because its disterbing to look at, but thats just me

calling people skip or bubba is not respectful, especially not 'buddy' its condicending

this is exactly it. deadnaming and misgendering trans people is just being an asshole. you're not making a political statement whatsoever

Then you should stop picking out the honnest of hons and look around. There's trans guys and girls all around you and most of them you wouldn't know unless you want into their medical records or took of their pants. It's just that obviously as a society we only notice the standouts. The same as with every subculture, ethnicity and religious group.

You only really see the nutty ones so that's your view on them.

those are common nicknames (in the US at least). if you can't accept that a person can be transgendered, which medical research indicates they can be, than just call a person how they prefer like with a nickname. you're just being an asshole for the sake of being anti pc otherwise

I see it every day with my boyfriend. WHen he came out to his parents they didn't want to accept it because to them he was a girl so whenever they are around it gets awkward and they think something is wrong with him but with friends and even complete strangers he's as normal as it gets.

forcing people to call a actual 'he' a 'she' is not cool and not in line with some peoples clear and correct view of the world. If I really had to, I'd try, but I feel making sure they knew the correct gender will actually help them mentally. This Trans stuff could very well be escapism from their real life

only if you are really close with someone should you throw nicknames out. Otherwise I find it insulting, we are not children

>Clear and correct view of the world.

Found the dumbass.

Look this tolerance thing doesn't seem to be working out for you so just do the rest of the world a favor and keep your mouth closed when you're out and about.

Keep mouth breathing my friend.

I had a boss who went by Skip, he introduced himself as Skip. No one would refuse to call him by his preferred name even though it obviously wasn't his real one. if you can't accept a person's feelings than at least respect their preferences. what do you get out of refusing beyond the sense of cultural contraianism

yes as in: you see a male with a penis, you identify him as a male. Thats it, clear.
I'm all for you defending people and how they dress and act how they want this hard, but when it comes to calling a man a "she", I draw the line

*throw nicknames out there
yes not calling people nicknames is more respectful I mean

Cringe

Shit that's fine but the world is moving towards tolerance and in a few years you'll be the equivalent of the old guy yelling at people to get off his lawn whilst sitting in a public park.

Enjoy it while you can but the next generation will clean this place up and there will be no space for people like you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ What can I say, always been a little more colorful.

just don't try to get into science..
you'd be misslabling everything if you had the chance

I know shit about science but as far as I know that wasn't what we were on about.

In case I am wrong, enlighten me Daddy.

what you were on about is that its ok for a man to act feminine, in which its ok.
Its not OK to say a water isn't water, its clear denial

But you add a little ice tea powder (Hormones) to the mix and badabim badabum you got Ice tea peach... or lemon if you're some sort of square.

Sure it's got water in it but tastes so much better.

fine i'd fuck your boipussy
fuck it

in fact they are right

what is a soyboy

Also h2o to h2o2
One extra oxygen molecule that sure as shit will kill you.

I love my mommy

Eh more of a dom but I'll suck you off if you want.

>I fell for it

>honey
why are you here

Because it's comfy and at this point I am too lazy to go shitpost on other websites. I am too used to this place.

you sound a tiny bit butthurt

If your boss introduced himself as Ed you wouldn't go around calling him Edward, would you? It wouldn't even be more "respectful", you'd just seem socially retarded

he's become BOGPILLED

>Mocking other people's rage = he's butthurt
You know how green text works right?

>"hello, my name is 'some demeaning and mentally distorted name' " please call me that
No

oh sweetie...

rude

nice

lmao

t. autismo

werwer

can someone give me a quick rundown on this person?

its a tranyo
and sh-he makes musics

ugh

quick rundown?

>can't accept a world outside of their little bubble
trans people are like less than 1% of the world's population

now thats a little bubble right there

PONY
BOY

my mom works the night shift though

>''my mom works the night shift''
oooh

>biologically you can't deny the differences in the two possible genders
you are thinking of sexes
gender has nothing to do with biology

fuck you what happened to christmas spirit

reminder that all this stuff has been studied thousands of times and the scientific consensus disagrees with everything you posted in this thread
you are no better than anti vax or flat earth hick

>
fucker

joke's on you, my mum is already dead XD

Oi

im a lad who loves my mama

my mommy was a soyboy now i'm her special girl

are you all really that superstitious?

oh yeah? post your so called consesus

gender and sex and pretty much synonyms. Some man saying he is a womanly-man is close enough but being a man and completely calling yourself a woman is just false.

He makes really shitty music.

I loved SOPHIE before (s)he stepped into the forefront of the music. Same shit as Arca. I could do without Spanish language singing in his new album, especially since it overshadows the actual music. At least when A. G. Cook sang on "Superstar" he didn't get up his own ass and start exclusively singing on his stuff. He just had Charli do it instead. "Ponyboy" is pretty good, if not a little too in-your-face (for example, "Hard" wasn't so aggressively sexual, and "Vyzee" was still mostly naive enough that its sexuality was kept almost under wraps), but I can do without "It's Okay to Cry." "Just Like We Never Said Goodbye" is great, in part because of the processed vocals. Unfiltered singing doesn't really work on this kind of music, unless it's Hannah Diamond because her image allows a sort of lowkey, naive, girlish identity, or for Carly on "Super Natural" because it could work well enough on her album, or for Charli because she was already a prolific singer before PC Music.