Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MKfCX0ttiX0
youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0
speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/8lulnzfk7ebsw9q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Texas is rightful Mexican clay

they lost the war

Texas is infected with Rep*blicans

conquest doesn't make it right. Can I beat the shit out of you and steal your Jordans?

>east coast cuisine

Aaron Burr had the right ideas

I would join the army and shoot spics if they tried to take a single inch of American land.
kys

trap bf 2017

maybe if i sign a treaty that gives you full sovereignty over my Jordans you can have them bub

I want Mexico to be forcibly colonized by California

kys

fuck off buttmad chicano and start winning wars instead of cutting each other's heads off

Gonna shoot ya desu

There aren't any qt traps here

lol

what are you guys thinkin about?

baja chan

youtu.be/MKfCX0ttiX0

SOTY?

:)))))))))

Taking back Texas to the rightful owners

>enter thread
>everybody is arguing over a chicanos clay post

abubububu we shuld give money 2 da brown ppl DDDX WE NEEDTA HELP EM GIVE EM MONY!!!!!

kys

added kys to the filter

Good evening lads

You boys look absolutely gorgeous tonight, it makes me feel young again

She left

I'm from southern California and I hate Chicanos and Mexicans alike. They are harder to spot in a crowd than blacks because their skin isn't as dark. I hate their stupid language and I hate their stupid smell. I hate their fucking XXL LOS DOYERS baseball jerseys and their nasally voices. They think that because tacos are delicious they rule our streets. They give birth to a half dozen chiclet-selling little beaners that think they are hardcore but they are really just manlets who will end up just picking my strawberries and selling them outside of Trader Joe's. "BUT MUH HARD WORK" fuck off Jose, coming around my white neighborhood every Saturday morning for our garage sale furniture so you can drive it back to cartel land and sell it is not hard work. You're a virus that needs to be annihilated and Baja California is rightful Californian clay. There will be a Maginot Line of In n' Outs from Redding to Cabo San Lucas within the decade, I swear to god. The only thing you're good for is getting into gang wars with the blacks so at least we kill two rats with one stone. Oh, you're wondering why I didn't say two birds with one stone? That's because you don't deserve to be a bird. You don't belong in the skies, but in fact the sewers. The skies are a god-given right of true, white Americans. So enjoy your time here while you can, Jose. Make sure you say an extra Hail Mary every night because you'll need it.

LOL

kill yourself

She left for good? Why?

Killing

Why does YouTube recommend illegal live steams of Futurama

I don't like the establishment Democrats

i lost my kys, where is a good place to look for them? 1 million dollars reward (in BITCOIN) to whoever helps me find them

Should I go for tacos or masturbate?

kay why ess

youtube.com/watch?v=3j4t185wl-0

I've realized that there's literally no real options for me in life because of how much I fucked it up
suicide is not only an option but a very reasonable one

why not both?

This is unironically how I've felt about my life for a few years now.

go for tacos

worthless nigger
would punt your fat 70 iq head with the force of a truck

Autists

Also I posted a reply after the new thread was posted

:3

kyours

You couldn't pun anything, manlet.

>wahh i hate my life
go become a trucker or something bud, ditch the donut job

How do we turn Alaska blue?

*sharts*

Is there any feeling as good as sitting down after a long day of honest hard work and unwinding?

My headgear of choice.

Sitting down on a long hard cock

How do I get one?

Let Natives keep having kids like they have been.

Pussy rules everything around me. - Wu-Tang Clan

utterly can't wait till a chicano stabs you faggot

Ryan pls love me

Pussy soaking wet you need to put it in a cup

cracking open a cold one and firing up a fat bowl after a long day of work
nothin better

They can't afford to live here.

Why not both?

this is incomprehensible.
most of that post is nihilist, and then it ends on a fasces note.
like what the heck do you get from this?

stop replying to me moron

why do people like beer

Because your bf is neither there nor does he have a long penis

I know you're talking about other Ryan but I don't love you

why is that pennsylvanian so mean and bitter

I'll keep replying to you until your spine gets three inches longer.

Really tired of white people who listen to 90s rap, not as tired as I am of white people who listen to modern rap, but almost

DOOPABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

literally the only way the left can get votes is by importing retarded turd-worlders who will blindly vote to become slaves if they get $5000 a year in benefits

>tfw faced with a tough moral dilemma
I don't know what to do
Pls halp /cum/, you're my only hope

I was at the gun show and saw this nice looking gun a custom AR15 with a bunch of potentially rare parts, I wasn't sure whether to buy it and by the time I went to look for it again the seller left because the show was closing for the day
I'm not sure if it's been sold or not yet (probably not, seller said he's was trying to sell it all morning) but I want to get back there first thing in the morning tomorrow because /k/ said they'll appraise it for me if I post a picture for them
Well the problem is this, my coworker texted me less than an hour ago saying "something came up" and they need me to cover for them tomorrow morning. I know for a fact there's no one else that she can swap her shift with tomorrow, so her only chance without calling out is to swap with me
If I go to the shift I'll miss a good chunk of the show and the gun might be sold by then, and if it's too long I won't make it to the show at all. It seems like a pretty selfish reason to decline, but I don't want to miss out on saving a couple hundred bucks either for a very good deal especially when gun shows are only once every few months
If it was literally any other day I would've agreed to do it, but these are special circumstances so I'm not really sure what to do

whys that

nonwhite people ruining the real world and ruining this thread

Listening to rap as we speak

lies and slander

fake news

I had a dream that I was in a bookstore with my mother. I went into a separate aisle from my mother, where I saw a beautiful, busty young woman kneeling on the floor. This young woman and I ended up fucking on the floor like animals, but before I could cum in her, my mother began walking to our aisle. I pulled out quickly, opened a book, and came inside of it. As my mother was turning the corner, I shut the book and quickly stuffed it on a shelf. I assume my mother saw me putting away the book because she took it from the shelf and ended up buying it. The fear of my mother opening a book filled with my cum shot through me, and I woke up.

btw my pants were soak with jizz when I woke up

i think you do a good job ruining it on your own

worthless human being

flat is justice

>buying a shitty assault rifle and not a pistol and a bolt action rifle

kinky

No, I will not.

>assault rifle

sorry i didn't see this post.

what's up friend? you told me we couldn't date because i wasn't gay...

i still love you doe.

did i make you sad soft brown cunt

And it's working.

Need to breed a girl with brown skin.

I already have a pistol and bolt action you mong, just help me out man

speakpipe.com/voice-recorder/msg/8lulnzfk7ebsw9q4

alri boyos

>Buying guns
>Not winning them over drunken arm wrestling contests with the gunstore owner

wait.. you aren't gay?

mods if you're gonna ban me, make it public

why aren't you single yet