What is her official statement on the Orlando shooting going to be?

What is her official statement on the Orlando shooting going to be?

>"It was Trump's fault"
>"Now, SHUT IT DOWN"

"We need more tolerance in these times and gun control"

She'll blame a video posted on the Internet.

If there was stricter gun control this would not have happened
Trumps anti-muslim rhetoric was the fuel that started this

Delete your account now

>Gun control
>Not all Muslims
>All white males

Delete your guns now

She will say as little about it as possible. All of her comments on it will be "my heart/mind is on the victims I hope they recover -H" type bullshit.

Anything that goes against her narrative, she keeps quiet about. We've all seen her "debating" style. She just stands there with a dumb smile saying nothing on any topic that hurts her and pretty much just says "no comment".

She's a snivelling rat.

Explaining Democrat "policies"

There are 823 people right now trying to figure out a way not to include the words Islam, Muslim, terror, or the name Omar in a Twitter statement.

"This has nothing to do with Islam, it is Trumps violent rhetoric which has caused this. Delete your account."

didn't she quote malala saying that complaining against muslims leads to terrorism?

¡musulmanos son buenos!

And she sounds like a robot. Even when she's supposedly passionate in her speeches.

This
>Desperté con la devastadora noticia de FL. Mientras esperamos más información,mis pensamientos están con los afectados de este horrible acto

''Sam Hyde must be stopped! His violent homicidal crusade against progressives has to end now!''

kek

no joke

tango salsa picante en mi bolso swag

Well it's obviously an assault weapon issue first off. After that she'll probably address Trumps bigotted islamophobic response on claiming it was terrorism before we even knew what it was.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE BY THIS POINT

I WOULD KILL MYSELF TO CREATE A PALESTINIAN STATE

Some utter bullshit like
#notallmuslims
#istandwithislam

Calling it now.

bad fake

Pretty impressive how John Oliver managed to list all good things Islam has given us despite the 140 character limit.

She'll blame Undertale. He was obviously trying to do a genocide run and failed. This how you geeettttt Trumped on

Did he delete this?

it's fake

Delete your gays now.

She's going to refuse to say "radical islamic terrorism" and Trump is going to hound her about it all the way to November

eww, wtf

Zooming in on "He is listed as Other (race)" would make this image perfect

>50 dead fags

Hillary has already released her official statement.

>in spanish

jesus christ

Woke up to hear the devastating news from FL. As we wait for more information, my thoughts are with those affected by this horrific act. -H

"Islam is a religion of peace."
"This was caused by Trump and his racist rhetoric."
"I do not recall."

She's going to day Donald Trump's rhetoric caused this to happen. It will be all lies, which is par for the course.

Well, there are a lot of Mexicans in Orlando. If you've ever been through some parts of Orlando, the billboards and signs are in Spanish. Never seen that where I live in Florida, about an hour away.

Was going to post this.

#NotAllHillaryVoters

Its gonna be about gun control, trumps will be about immigrants.

Both will be wrong if this guy ends up being an illegle immigrant that bought an assualt rifle off the black market

When Benghazi happened, the media attacked Romney for 9 days and blamed it on a video.

Now they already had the murderer's father say it was because of Trump and because he saw two men kissing.

The difference is Romney was a fucking cuckold who accepted his fate. Trump is not.

Delete this.

Why is this a thing? Why is she writing this in Spanish?

Delete this

Unrelated, but what does this mean?

Is it just "I've made history by being a woman"?

because she's a soulless fucking pig using the deaths of dozens of people as an opportunity to pull off a political flourish for the cameras

Why does she post in traitorspeak first?

Like what? Nothing?

This.

I was expecting the poster to say 'HERSTORY MADE'

She'll say how tragic this is and how she is sympathizing with the victims and their families. Then she will use a speech that is based around attacking what the Right has already said on this.

Pandering to Latinos for votes

This.

Also this.

Ignore Islamic element
Focus on gun control

Republicans:
Ignore gun element
focus on Islam

you guys are so getting your guns taken the fuck away

and by the way - the shooter was as american as you are, he wasn't an immigrant and the fact that he was muslim has nothing to do with it

hispandering

Has she addressed US Citizens yet or is she just telling the illegals to hide for the next few weeks till things cool down?

son of afghani immigrants, which were probably "refugees".

Odpieprz się

What every person with an IQ above room temperature will say: more gun control.

>the fact that he was muslim has nothing to do with it
>your motivation for doing something has nothing to do with it

>implying anyone cares about Hillary
Everyone wants to listen to the God Emperor & he's not even president!

>mfw he had a suicide vest and hated gays
>more likely it was due to idelology and religion than not

no, being muslim has everything to do with it. Brown people are the problem, not guns

I thought Poland was based when it came to Muzzies? Have I been lied to?

>Worse than the shooting is that Donald Drumph XD expected it

She will blame the tool and equipment used, and not the cause.

She will urge that only military power deserves to have tools and equipment, and not the people.

God, Canada, why the fuck are you so predictably lame?

How does she look in orange?

Why are you so predictably dumb?

Blame Trump and guns.

A large sector of Hillary's potential voters are liberals who voted for Obama to "make history" by electing the first black President.

She's cashing in on their credulity by reminding them that she would be the first vagina-having President.

>son of refugees. Most likely anchor baby
>registered democrat
>literally suicide vest & armed with prejudice against homos totally isn't religiously motivated.

It's over, go get cucked you donkey raping shit eater.

Who gives a fuck what The Cunt has to say...about anything, really

She only need be concerned about dropping dead of a brain aneurysm as soon as possible

MAGA!

"Delete your account"

>Trump's vitriolic racist, sexist, blah blah blah rhetoric caused this...

You know, the same scripted damage control the left has been using since the Chicongo chimpout.