/afl/ Round 16 - Who /dubloons/ here? edition

>Tonight
Cows vs Dogs @ Adelaide Oval
>Satdee
Let's just make it through the night first.

/crows/

HEAVE HO UNNA

who /dabloos/ here?

OUTSTANDING post. Pity >we're going to lose.

Yeah, I have a feeling that >we will lose.

>tfw adelaide fan
>tfw reality check tipped us
FUCK
can't believe we fucking lost to the bulldogs

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

CARN THOMMO

>that filename
savage

CARN THOMMO

So are we using this thread or the other one?

this one because it's the game one, the other was just midweek bullshit

>VIckery calling King to extort someone
>both get arrested
lmao

>Friday night with BT has come around again

Duck is going full retard over the draw

Let him be. He's going through a lot of emotions currently.

>North are going to demand a paternity test and father-son Marc Murphy's kid

>"What other sport has a draw? Soccer, but that's Soccer"
>Ling: "That's a pretty big game Duck"
Carey is a mong, hang your head in shame getting BTFO by Ling

>i believe if you make the 8 you can win the flag

start of round reminder that any form of XD posting is the sure sign of a mental midget

evening everyone, wet night in here in Adelaide, balls going to get pretty greasy. Also there's some footy on.

i dont want to fucking hear about your asshole grease piss off

>le 'state the obvious' man

ABSOLUTELY
COMPLETELY
ETERNALLY

You taken your meds today mate?

>Le run to /nrlel/ man
Kek

KEK

K E K

Good to see your spirits are up.

Thought you might have killed yourself for blowing your centrelink on Port Adelaide.

Imagine naming your sex toys lmao

"""""Sophia""""" kek, can't even pick a winning name for a doll

I wonder what "Sophia" would make of this

She knows all about it mate.

>can't tip football
>can't tip cricket
>can't tip who is destroying his spirit

>boyd taking a break because muh depression
Weak as piss, same as Fasolo boohoo I earn $500,000 - 1,000,000 a year but I feel sad :( so I'm taking a break

That interview was so creepy, why was Bruce almost kissing him, why was he on a box, why did he keep tenderly stroking Bevo's arm

ah yes, the classic "leejun poetry slam" is underway.

Wonder what interesting variations we'll hear tonight after I tip correctly again.

any reason to expect dogs to put up a fight?

>the vein on his head has already popped

Funny thing is both those guys would "literally" punch holes through you, champ.

It's drugs. """Mental health""" is just the cover story.

pick one

Don't need to punch holes through your tips as they are never concrete

Agree it's always drugs, I can see the jews pushing the mental angle further so they make shekels out of "mental health round" where everyone wears some beyond blue bullshit

mental health doesn't discriminate

take me, my life is pretty much perfect and yet I'm also depressed

only one that wasn't drug related was probably Mitch Clark, the rest are just getting a stint in rehab

isabelle or ginger.

What a stitch up

We're still waiting. You're not a liar are you?

Dallas

>saving a post by a whore that craves attention more than he craved air
>believing anything a whore that craves attention more than he craves air says
i literally filtered this cunt faster than I filtered fake RC

surely you can go to rehab in private without missing games or needing a 'cover story'?

Sad!

Eden as that no age info makes me want the gamble.

Mate I think I remember you now. I think you were doing a degree in philosophy and I "literally" told you it was a waste of time and you blabbed on about how it was going to earn you 100k starting because business people wanted employers to know about ethics. Am I right?

I'm doing a double degree in arts (finished) and law (two semesters left). My arts major was not philosophy.

that's not how it works if you want them to never visit rehab again

Delta.

She's new so will be very keen to pick up some regulars.

I could see just about any team other than the Bulldogs knocking off Adelaide tonight.

rehab isn't a "pop in for a few days a week lad" thing. for alcohol they lock you up for 2 weeks (if not more) to dry out and see how bad the damage is/was

>paying for a root
Sad!

What I don't like is that you just know that clubs will make someone miss games due to drugs, disciplinary or other club based suspension issues, but will cover it under the guise of mental health issues. The media arnt allowed to question it at all because they would be being insensitive. I don't like Robbo, but u liked how he was the only one to raise an eyebrow when Fasolo was out for depression, yet trained the next day.

People do genuinely suffer mental health issues, which is why this is an even bigger problem.

Last night was incredible. I had a shower with my narrative in our bath thinking I was going to abort her, but she was on about Indonesian motorcycles racing so I decided to keep it going. Which is fine, but I was feeling more musical. I glaced down at the fevered dreams of the rain-slicked roads of Jakarta and my mind switched off and I thought back to the famous Melbourne nightclub Heat. This ended in the usual fantasy of the sweaty, chaotic dance floor that lay before me, like Saturday Night Fever due to the fact I've never actually stepped foot in a nightclub before. I had shut my eyes and told my narrative that it was about to end, it was time to go straight, she quickly concocted a new thread: a wife and two daughters, something that I knew would make my fictionalised life appeal to my 4 Internet followers, but then my narrative took the family man story out of my mind and hit me with reality in the side of my head. I lay with my head half submerged underwater as a stream on consciousness flooded over me: The failed education, the years of poor hygiene and frozen dinners, my mother screaming & pleading with me to leave the cream brick apartment just once; her frustration, ultimately ending with her cancelling my proxy subscription. The next thing I knew my narrative was back, summoning visions of plain brunettes from various reality TV shows and our sexual exploits, apologising for the lapse and the incursion of reality. I could feel myself rubbing up against a new thread. A new career, vague and poorly explained, a move to Sydney, Darling Harbor penthouses, a life of decadence: A reconversion to Satanism and a jilted Russian wife. It was all a test. My narrative let me go all up there; dinners with Gil McLachlan & everything. I don't think about reality anymore, my Narrative is perfect. We've been through so much together, from abortion to abortion, through every plot hole.. I love my Narrative so much.

Releasing your seed inside a woman hassle free is well worth the money.

I see, perhaps I am too naive because I didn't question any of these recent occurences

Fair enough, good luck with it.

Incredibly stupid post. He was always going to win. I sympathise with the point though, it's an embarrassment to the US that this bloke is in power. It's a sad testament to humanity the amount of people who have been gaslit by a product of Satan.

Why do you hate fun?

>clubs will make someone miss games due to drugs, disciplinary or other club based suspension issues, but will cover it under the guise of mental health issues.
Fremantle dropped Blakely for going surfing, they didn't cover. What you need to look at is the people who are using the cover. Multi-million dollar contract recipients like Boyd and Franklin

another thing to add, what might be happening is these guys are doing drugs and everything is going fine but they get popped for their 2nd drug offence strike (3 is when you're named and shamed IIRC) so they ship them off under a bullshit excuse once they get close to PR exposure

Got a root lined up tomorrow night for free

>paying for sex

Kek

Enjoy 18 years of child support.

I'm not sure what your point is. It might not happen EVERY time, but if the disciplinary issue is more than someone just going surfing then the mental health issue gives them a viable "out" which will prevent the media from pursuing it.

>getting (You)s from absolute sad cunts who pay for roots.
Too easy. Get your "lives" together.

Basedbane tbqh lads.

paying is probably better than FWB. the stigma associated with paying for sex is strange

>not wearing a condom
>not busting your nut on her face/tits

Eden or Isabelle if you want to drown in fat tits

we've been saying that mental health is an easy out since Buddy disappeared mate you aren't breaking any new ground here

>the stigma associated with paying for sex is strange
Agreed, I've done it quite often in the past myself. Sometimes a man just really needs to get his rocks off and can't be bothered putting in a couple of hours work to fuck some random gir.

the best part is the faggot prides himself on being undoxable because he says he tells so many lies and elaborate stories then expects people to believe he goes out and bangs hot hookers all the time instead of him banging his hand against the bottom of the empty chip packet, absolute lost cause kek

Shit game desu.

this desu

good post

Boring game, going to go out and cut one out from the herd. And won't be paying any more than a couple of drinks because I'm not a sad cunt!

Adelaide by about a goal

>And won't be paying any more than a couple of drinks
So you'll be losing money vs. going to a brothel. Nice work, champ.

>it's a rain ruins everything episode
boring

Who here /baz/

hookers are a godsend when your wife won't put out anymore and you don't have the time or energy to be bothered with cheating

Imagine being so pathetic that you not only pay for sex, but are also so insecure with your degenerate behaviour that you need to desperately defend yourself on an anonymous online messageboard.

>Umpball
Get on the dogs for another flag.

Reality Check has a tiny penis.

>fucking prossies isn't cheating

trip on faggot

Powerful, 98,000 seater stadium-like post.

ELITE post

Do all prostitutes shave their pubic hair?

We don't have to imagine when they blog about their pathetic lives
>for free

name one thing wrong with it

Got 1-24 dogs
1-12 roosters
3-1 nishikori
$10 to make $550 AMA