In the midst of every woman coming out to accuse somebody of sexual misconduct, R Kelly is still free as a bird

>in the midst of every woman coming out to accuse somebody of sexual misconduct, R Kelly is still free as a bird
How the fuck does he do it guys

they don't know how to talk yet

duh juice

They always keep forgetting about him, ya know like everyone else

Hoho

There’s a mystery going on and I'm going to solve it

R. Kelly is a paedophile.

Because if he did it then he'd have to be scrubbed from the public consciousness and Ignition (Remix) is too much of a banger for us to let that happen

Not only do women fantasize about It, they actually enjoy it when it happens in real life and feel the need to brag about it to their therapist. It doesn't matter if it's a male model, a janitor, a filthy bum, an aids ridden migrant, the fucking manbearpig. When women get raped, they cum, and they like it.

I REPEAT. IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO RAPES THEM... THEY LOVE IT AND CUM ON THEIR DICKS.

How do I know this?

>>Only about 10% of rapes are reported.

If some nigger came up to you and knocked you out and you woke up with him burried balls deep in your ass don't you think you might say something about it? Or would you think "oh this sucks.... oh well haha :o :) :p ;)!!!"

Fucking horseshit.

It is clear to me that women LOVE to be raped and ache for it like a man in the desert thirsts for water.

So now. What to do about this?

Stop being a faggot. Go out there. And treat women like the slutty fuck pigs they all want to be treated like.

I am sick and tired of seeing you incels cry about MGTOW type shit.

Be a fucking man. Be dangerous. Walk up to girls and give the impression that at any moment you could snap and rape her face off. Never break eye contact and always be on the verge of slapping the fuck out of her. Talk nonstop about how your gonna take her home and fuck her so god damn hard she'll wish she was never born. Just be an absolute madman.

After she stops squirting all over the floor you can drag her back to your lair for a fuck session. She'll cum a few dozen times and be your slave for life.

In the bedroom slap her around and choke her until she's damn near passing out. If she starts objecting stick a god damn sock in her mouth and put an end to it. She'll be gushing so fucking hard she might die of dehydration.

She will love and thank you for it, and if she doesn't keep going until she does.

That's what women want. To be absolutely objectified and raped. There's a mother fucking redpill for you.

Wake the fuck up.

Yoooooooooooo lmaooo

No one cares about people who are already known sex offenders, it's the ones we don't know about that are making the news.

Literally nothing he’s done is illegal. R Kelly is /ourguy/

Having sex with underage girls and keeping underage girls in your house to have sex with/piss in mouth of against the parents will is legal?

fpbp

Nobody bothered to open the closet

If R.kelly ever went to prison the entire south side of Chicago will riot until they break him out

he's not a white male.

Actually this, not bait

More like all of Chicago the dudes a legend he turned a fucking McDonald’s into a block party just because he wanted to work the drive thru

das raycis, he dindu nuffin

People forget Kells was taken advantage of by his baby sitter when he was young. This fucked him as a result when dealing with all the women in his life

Cuz tha LIBRUL MEDIA oppression of tha WHITE MALE

Lol all you political fags are deluded.

I have seen a lot of black people hate R.Kelly and da libuls

>always be on the verge of slapping the fuck out of her
Why the fuck don't you do it already you pleb

Let's take the opportunity to arrest Diddy as well

>being this buttsore
>on a jordanian clay heating forum

What are you guys saying Reddit hates R.Kelly

>after she stops squirting all over the floor

get this obongo out of my thread