twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how are they still making these fucking retarded movies

A teaser for the release of a teaser.

>something something FAMILY
>something something TOGETHER
>somethign samething FAMILY
>watch for the new trailer Dec 11th

That is a new low.

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY

>how are they still making these fucking retarded movies

Vin diesel is both producer and actor for the series now. Same thing that Adam sandler has going for him.

He earned more off fast 7 alone than he did the entire rest of his career combined. He is earning producer money now.

The last one made over a billion dollars, that's why

ONE LAST RIDE

I think 7 made more than the new Star Wars

5+6 were top tier action movies though. 5 basically rebooted the franchise as an insane over the top action set piece series.

HEY
"adjusts tanktop"
IM TELLIN YA
"drinks corona"
THIS IS I SWEAR THE
"does it for his family"
LAST RIDE

>for those 10 seconds of lettuce

What did he mean by this?

is this the prequel to mad max?
is this where Furiosa got her name?
Will it be set in the Green Place?

Did Vin Diesel popularized senpai(ilia)?

what camera tricks will they use this time to make Vin not look like a manlet?

>ultimate bad guy is a woman

will the bad guy in fast 9 going to surpass her?

paul walker died and it became a billion dollars franchise

i like these movies.

ejecto seat cuz

>The Fast and Furious team...
>Working for YOU

>reverse meme arrow in front of kinocheck
What did they mean by this?

Wow what great teaser this is looking to be our heroes fastest and most furious adventure yet! I cannot wait to sit down with my admittedly less fast and furious family to watch this when it hits theaters next year! Also that full trailer can't come soon enough but i'll try to be patient. Try to being the keyword because I've just chewed off two of my nails in anticipation. UGGGH December 11th make like Dominic Torretto and get here fast!

Paul Walker did what all of his fans wanted, became black.

lmfao I just found out Vin is same height as me

When will they make a kino based on Hashiriya or the Mid Night Club and Bosozuku's fallout?

1 > tokyo drift >>>>> 4 > everything else

that's a real shitty opinion you have there

5 is the best by a wide margin

>he can't appreciate carkino

based james wan

>WE WAZ FAMILY AND SHIT
>EXCEPT FOR THOSE 2 PUERTO RICAN DUDES, FUCK EM

Because of the fucking Chinese

Chinks and wetbacks

The Fast movies are based

RIP Paul

youtube.com/watch?v=D_VRSFpUcp0

Yo Sup Forums WE FAMILY! RIGHT!?!? I hope you purchase multiple tickets and merchandise, come on lets have fun!!! Oh dont mind Paul Walker RIP my nigga he had to go you know what im sayin? He knew too much and wanted out so the illuminati had to kill him BUT ITS ALL GOOD FAMILY LETS POP ANOTHER CORONA!!! HELLL YEAHH!! There's nothing like a fast car, pussy and beer!!!

We cant wait to deliver a fast paced action movie so you and your homies can chill out!!! Its all about FAMILY and money but mostly family, just remember dont betray the all seing eye and its all good.

Is this our last ride bros

God holy da*n this looks hella f*ckin epic!!

EDIT 1: Thanks for the gold sir!
EDIT 2: sorry ladies, of course I think thee as well!
EDIT 3: Gold again! Wow! Thank you xir!
EDIT 4: ok guys... this is getting out of hand. Stop giving me gold!
EDIT 5: I can't believe this. What a day to be alive. I'm literally speechless...
EDIT6: This is too much. I'm fucking done.

www.theguardian.com/Reddit_user_receives_too_much_reddit_gold_and_commits_suicide

>still making more of these even though nothing will ever top the climax of Fast 5

Fast cars
+ Hot women
+ Big guys

Now I feel like rewatching Tokyo Drift

how can you edit your posts

Do you think they'll stop at 10 like they say they would?

Actually, that was at the end of 6, last of Justin Lin's. Wan did a good job on 7. And F Gary Gray will do well on 8 and get to do more of his other passion projects. It's what he does.

At the rate things are escalating, we have to hit space. And since they're already hit so many top locations, I guess Africa and/or Australia in 9.

best boss theme in Fast and Furious series
youtube.com/watch?v=N7yckj7hKXw

nah, they will probably do a soft reboot with a whole new young cast and vin diesel poppin here and there as their mentor.

>the year is 2043
>highschool kids break into a garage
>bruh look at these hover rims
>plasma throttle, levitation magnets
>begin to bag the parts
>flashlight blinds them
>kids freak and drop a a box
>robotic legs walk slowly
>bearded bald man holding laser shotgun
>"those better not be my Corona's"

Roll credits.
>

Why is Tokyo Drift so good bros? Is it because its super comfy? Because its an interestig take on what Japanese culture is like? Because its a neet fantasy? All of the above?

Because contrarian nu-Sup Forumsedditors like it.

Because it actually had fucking street racing and the lead actor wasnt a pretty boy just a regular dude almost retarded that liked cars.

Even the black guy want really black, he was cocky yes but I didnt felt intimidated by him because I could beat him up.

Oh and that hulk car.

Its legit one of the better ones, anyone can see that

I didn't like the white guy. Not the dead one.

>almost retarded
He was legit retarded. That's what made him likable.

>hulk car
It was a 10/10 car. Truly only something a MvC2-loving black guy would think up

They gotta do china. It's what transformers did after Michael Bay realised how much they love this dumb shit.

spez does it for you

It's a surprisingly comfy movie
Just sit back and enjoy the ride

Also Han is pretty based in it

>not being hyped for F&F movies

I feel bad for you no-fun plebs

What a weird fucking trailer. Is this new movie going to be a compilation or something?

Fast And Furious 8: The Clip Show

It's a preview for the trailer you dip

I would if the last one wasn't so awful.

What a load of shit.

The only people who even watch this series are single mothers and drug dealers.

all of the above + great soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=2eFpPXDEZ6Y

Spotted the buster

I'm not a drug dealer

america has alot of asian wannabe racers

>8
they're gonna run out of numbers at this rate

NO PAUL WALKER NO MONEY

ITS BEEN A LOOOOOONG DAY

I always thought it was kinda like Karate Kid but with cars.

>Helen Mirren also going to appear

What the actual fuck...

>5+6 were top tier action movies though. 5 basically rebooted the franchise as an insane over the top action set piece series
This guy gets it. The first three were car racing movies for skeets and niggers and beaners and white trash, can't judge the fourth one because I never watched it, but from my impression of the trailers and my friends' opinions of it, it seemed to be more of the same. Fast Five, though, that was a great action movie. Great shots of movement and effects, decent music, slightly over the top sound mixing, a great cast, all you needed for a great action movie, which is what they've been sense.

fucking LMAO

>Furious 9 and 10 confirmed
>DUDE ONE LESS RIDE BRO

ONE LAST MEAL

> americans eat this shit up just as hard

Typical tv redditor, praising fast and furious like its a masterpiece.

>stop liking what I dont like
downvoted

>I think 7 made more than the new Star Wars
Nope. Definitely did better in China though

2 Fast 2 Furious was the best

wrong bitch, the last 3 were the best

>not The 8
ONE JOB

The Rock is doing quite well now that he assassinated Paul Walker and stole his movie franchise.

Fast and Furious is one of the few huge franchises I actually like, it's just the right kind of fun and ridiculous.

>there are people ITT who can't enjoy the the best franchise of the 21st Century

I really enjoy these films, but this "muh family" shit is cringe af
I could never watch any of them more than once because of that shit

F&F is great desu

You have to be a total cynic to not enjoy it

HOLY FUCK THEY ACTUALLY INCLUDED THAT
only way it would be better is if they included 'TORETTO'

movies in 2016, ayy.

Tokyo drift > 2 fast 2 furious > fast five > rest

If they ever get to part 24, they should call it '2 Fast 4 U'

FAST AND FURIOUS 10:

WORLD WAR FURIOUS

>5+6 were top tier action movies though. 5 basically rebooted the franchise as an insane over the top action set piece series.
Agreed. I came to say something like this. 7 was disappointing, though.

only cringey weebs like it.

good FF movies:
1, 5, 6,

mediocre or bad FF movies:

>You can have any brew you want, as long as it's a Corona™.
What did he mean by this?

If you don't understand that action is one of the purest genres of actual film, along with animation, horror and sci-fi/fantasy then you don't belong here and know nothing about the audiovisual arts.

>Hurr durr hurr durrhurrhurr herp derpderp durr hurr hurr durr herpderp durrdurr hurr derpderp herp, hurrdurr derp durrdurrhurrdurr, derpherp hurr durr-hurr/herpderpderp durr hurr herp derpherp hurr durr derp herpderp durrhurr herp hurrdurrhurrhurr herp.

definitely one of the most touching moments in cinematic history. the bonding of cop and crimnal, the acknowledgement of each other as Real Men™, the realization that both of them are inherently the same, just two Dudes trying to live by their code, placing value and virtue in the most important thing of all - family - is as true-to-life as it gets.
a truly epic bro scene.

Good one retard.

reddit pls go

I walked on my little brother watching the last one, it's fucking shit.
How can people enjoy those, there's plenty of good, fun action movies out there