If Canada and USA like to cut their states/provinces with straight lines, why Mexico does not have this ? Pic related

If Canada and USA like to cut their states/provinces with straight lines, why Mexico does not have this ? Pic related

That should belong to Mexico

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_Purchase
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think they used that other tradition of using a river as a border m8

^

>why Mexico does not have this ?
What does cutting in straight lines have to do with territory lost by Mexico in warfare?

You aren't against the troops are you?

Actually, this is what should belong to Mexico

>lose some brethren
>BUT be cured of a tenacious disease
Deal.

one day...

the border was ether straight, or a river
then they wanted to build a railroad so Mexico sold some desert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gadsden_Purchase

/thread

tfw Nebraska belongs to France

You can have Texas but not California. We need their liberal votes.

The administrative divisions of Mexico utilize a number of straight lines. Stupid frog.

Also dog shapes because they are cute

Those straight lines are their borders with you though.
Which you set.

Go back to faggotistan, faggot.

>cant glance over the whole map
With people like you, its no wonder your country is africa-lite

I think he means the Baja California north and south border, Tabasco Campeche and Quintana Roo with each other and with Guatemala, and Coahuila with Chihuahua

the US should just cut a deal with Mexico at this point
they get those states back, but all hispanics in the rest of the us have to move to mexico

I'm in Washington. All you edgy conservative children on here will likely turn liberal once you enter the real world.

Considering 2 of those states are most of the US economy it would be very hard, and if they came back they will very fast drag the rest of the cunt with all that population and GDP

Im in washington. All you edgy liberals on here will likely turn conservative once you enter the real world

>I'm in Washington. All you edgy conservative children on here will likely turn liberal once you enter the real world

How come every latino couuntry is a complete and utter failure?

Is there something in the genes of the Iberian that precludes prosperous country formation.

Mexico only held that territory for about 25 years after independence and it was nearly empty at the time we took it (170 years ago)

Jewish lies

Borders established by treaty tend to be straight, borders established by war tend not to be straight.

How about we don't do that but the government in those states enforces racemixing and turns the states into Castizo states.

Shitpost if I ever seen one