ITT: Worst albums of the year

ITT: Worst albums of the year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2nLYn3J4c3o
youtu.be/zkFlSl3OhQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not the worst (that'd probably be op pic, Syre, or most of the Lil $name releases), but god was it forgettable.

4:44
Revival

>line about pokemon go
>this album came out over a year after pokemon go was even relevant

>CAUSE THERE MIGHT NOT BE NO NEXT TIME
>CAUSE THERE MIGHT NOT BE NO NEXT TIII I I I I I I

This

>he beat up a pregnant woman
yeah i can skip it

at least 3 10/10 tracks isn't so bad really.

the height changes every time someone posts this image

Nah, I wouldn't say 17 is the worst of the year. It's pretty boring, but at least it's listenable. THIS, on the other hand, is completely unredeemable.

CMON its a 6/10 its not that bad

Syre was a better album than Revival

easily

>people actually think this album is bad
>people would rather listen to Lil Pump and shitty trap that all sounds the same than this album

Turbo fucking pleb spotted

objectively correct answer

Things that are unlistenable to some may be enjoyable to others.
, on the other hand, is complete shit. It's too boring to even be "unlistenable". Fuck X and fuck this album.

This tbqh. I found most of the memerap records posted thus far (SYRE, 17, Come Over When You're Sober) to be tolerable with at least a few standout tracks. In contrast, revival was unlistenable.

Also they released a 25th Anniversary Edition of Death Certificate which was an abomination because they added a bunch of garbage """bonus""" tracks to the already perfect album, which completely fuck up the flow. It pains me to think that someone might listen to this album for the first time in 2018 and think that the added nonsense was part of the original project.

this album was by far the worst thing that i had heard in quite a while

have you heard anything in bandcamp threads?

i don't rly go in those threads man

How does it feel to be wrong?

Better Off (Dying) is a nice one, I like it

No. There's some really good tracks on here. Especially toward the end. (although I'll contend "summer bummer" is one of the worst tracks I've heard all year)

Aloysius Scrimshaw - "Experimental expressions, apparitions and various pernicious nonsense"

2017 Krooked Records

youtu.be/2nLYn3J4c3o

youtu.be/zkFlSl3OhQQ

This is terrible. No irony. It sucks.

for me, it's the best album of the year