If we had gun control like Europe then this wouldn't have happened

If we had gun control like Europe then this wouldn't have happened.

50 lives lost because you need to feel safe and own automatic death machines.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wounded_Knee_Massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>adam goldberg
everytime

If only we had gun control like France. :(

If we had real laws prohibiting Muslims this never would have happened.

>0 guns used on 9/11

this

he would have just blown himself up if he didn't have the gun, killing more than 50

really makes you think

>This wouldn't have happened in Europe

Paris and Brussels wasn't even that long ago you cunt

Yes, because criminals totally care about the law. I guess it'll be DOUBLE ILLEGAL though, so that's something. Not to mention that automatics are pretty much banned already!

Didn't Omar acquire the gun illegally?

Or is this some Sup Forums meme?

If only we had gun control like France and Belgium, right?

>gay bar doesn't permit CC
>gays not carrying in the first place
Well there's your problem right there

>If we had gun control like Europe then this wouldn't have happened.
France would like a word with you.

>jews
>faggots
>women

kill em all

>Citing Mexico as a place where this happens everyday
>Then asks for more gun control.

easy... just drive car into crowd of homos.

/pol, you know what to do.
Get #MuslimControlNow trending.

>I'm not saying this stuff happens in Mexico

How fucking dumb can some people be???

Because europe never had a terrorist shoot I like this......tough shit france

#CarControlNow

>"we"
Suck a syrup spigot, frostback.

I guess ot would have been moire interestng to have seen what his suicide vest could have done?

France have gun control and look how safe it is. Oh wait in last muslim attack they used illegal guns wooops

>Worst shooting in US history
really?

yes

It's definitely the gun, not the book that says "Kill gays and terrorize non-muslims". #JihadControlNow

If we didn't have jews infiltrating our government and academia, and forcing multiculturalism, these people would have never been able to come here.

#GasTheKikes

>need
>feel
Glad you safely left the scene

Wow, so many brainless zombies just dying for their chance at supporting a "cause" before they die. Too bad they are so stupid they don't realize there is a potiental CIVIL WAR at hand with muslims vs others in our very own streets...

No

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wounded_Knee_Massacre

Rev up those bots Sup Forums
Get #IslamControlNow trending

hahahaha what the fuck
>yfw paul ryan caused the orlando nightclub massacre
>not an ideology that promotes the hatred and execution of fags

that was war

What declaration of war?

> The government will protect us unless they want to kill us

FPBP

((( )))

I know, if only we had strong laws like France or Norway we'd never have any issues like this.

Oh wait.

The only way you stop this is to stop reporting it. The killers want publicity. We give it to them by the 24 hour news cycle and actually changing legislation.

This fat bitch think she stumped me, nah bitch.

This debate makes no sense, even if the US had gun control as strong as Europe it wouldn't make a difference as the US is already flooded with firearms, even with control this muslim SOAB would have found his way to an assault rifle anyway.

This is something that should have been done well over a century ago, now it just won't change anything.

BOOM another one.

shut up ahmed
you don't want gun control cause you want more shootings
that is what happens when you let the muslims take control
you have to take your country back and stop acting like a bunch of cucks
fucking muricans faggots

>If we had gun control like Europe

But france pliz...

An AR15 is not an assault rifle

We can't have gun control without securing our borders. Mexican's will just keep bringing in guns.

It has the appearance of one for most that's all that matters.

wow i hate guns now

why is that idiot using mexico as a way to advertise gun control

Is there not a french word for sarcasm?

Guns owners in France don't commit crimes and murder.
The terrorists use guns of the black market, when will you LEARN??

>we

Fuck off leaf.

>murricans all over the net supporting gun control while making excuses for Islam

And you call us cucked
LOL

+1

we need gun control on the black market

>every major mass shooting has occurred in a gun-free zone

oh geez, 'tis a mere coincidence

Canada already does have gun control like Europe. So, exactly who the fuck is we?

you are cucked

france get cucked by ak47 muslim dicks but muh gun control.

What the fuck happens in Paris in November you fuck! France has tight gun control and innocent people still died at the hands of Muslims. What we have is a muslim problems. Even when they don't have guns the roaches bomb and stab their way to sharia. Fuck islam. Holy war now!!

Miss me with that gay shit, Cucknadia

that's a meme

it's very easy to get a gun in canada

Or at least a great expulsion from muslim and immigration restrictions from countires that harbor them.

And you are the biggest cuck in denial

Doesn't change the fact that you are cucked by roaches and mudslimes.

No I'm aware of gun laws in Canada and european gun laws aren't the worst either. I'm just saying canadian gun laws are redundant in different ways than european are. Canadian gun laws are too strict but they're definitely more strict than ours.

Gun control shouldn't be our first concern. It should be the mental health issue in the states and the lack of available and appropriate care. Too many fucking crazy people walking around and this society only exacerbates their issues.

I've seen three muslims in my life. How many have you?

If we had immigration control like Europe this would have already happened a hundred times over.

We do have gun control like Europe...

#muslimcontrol

Not the hero we deserve

You know you are canadian right?

well, quebec does at least...

>Stop using these deaths to push your anti-Islamic agenda, so I can use it to push my anti-gun agenda!

You're all fucking sick.

>we

Yeah. If America had gun control like France, then this shooting would not have happened.

Shouldn't you be somewhere raping a baby, Kunta Kinte?

These people aren't actually against guns...They just want law abiding citizens to be disarmed & governmental officials to be armed to the teeth...
Because they naively think that it'll somehow stop criminals from obtaining illegal weapons.

In my country we have plenty of people like these and nothing...NOTHING was learned after the Bataclan massacre. (or the previous one at Charlie Hebdo)....Only a minority understand the reality of the situation but the majority are marxist useful idiots.
May they all rot in hell. I don't feel sorry for any of them. I see them are traitors. I'm saving money and planning to leave with my family.

I think he was being sarcastic.

canada is part of america

what a time to be alive

Jesus Christ you faggots are retarded. I wish you were inside the club sucking dick so you were dead.

Not trying to be a hero. But I out them in their place.

Judging a gun by the color of its skin, not the content of its character.

Gunist

every single one of those names populates on coincidence detector ((()))

I think the more important question is why were these people out at 2am? Fucking manchildren without responsibilities.

That's because due to it's population, the US most likely have more brain dead liberals than the entire population of Germany and France combined.

I thought this was a Texas flag until I remembered it was Chile

Wait was the perp a snack bar? This is Orlando right?

if he didn't have a gun he would have just blocked the exits and set the place on fire

The guy was a security guard with a firearms liscense for security.

Kind of like the bataclan guards.

Dont make muslims security guards

Heroin is illegal in all 50 states.
Yet I can go to any major city and score a have before the sunrises tomorrow,even as a stranger.
Every anti-gun proponent reading this knows its 100% fact.
If guns are banned, they'll be smuggled in like everything else and only criminals will have guns.

you know it hit me again that if sjw women wanted a world of non agressive peace why the fuck would they back niggers,muslims and jews?
sorry i had a flashback realization,it will pass.excuse the remedial nature of it.
anyway muslims are my tempoary ally on the issue of fag killing and such.

FUCKIGN LEAF

>all those regressive leftists who bend ass backwards to defend islam while at the same time blaming guns for the slaying of gays committed by a radical muslim who acted by the islamic doctrine

I just.. I... I want out of this ride I WANT TO GET OFF AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!

Never heard of a VBIED have you?

Does anyone know if he got the gun legally?