DEN: Jamal Murray ruled out for summer league
SA: Dejounte Murray joins Fultz on sidelines Thur
NY: Report: Mavs not in market for Derrick Rose
DAL: Dwight Buycks drops 28 as Mavs win OPSL title
LAC: Milos Teodosic agrees to a deal with Clippers
DAL: Dirk Nowitzki and Mavs finalizing 2-year deal

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rVk89fy0SNg
cbssports.com/fantasy/basketball/news/history-not-kind-for-ruptured-achilles-recovery/
deadspin.com/how-an-achilles-tear-affects-nba-players-or-why-kobe-472944871
nba.nbcsports.com/2017/07/06/pistons-hard-cap-themselves-with-kentavious-caldwell-pope-still-a-free-agent/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z01UXxHF5GY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I CALLED FUCKING DIBS YOU PIECE OT SHIT!!! FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

mfw Rox get the 1 seed

>last place NBA team gets relegated
>Washington Generals get promoted

Everyone's a winner.

>4 YEARS 71 MILLION TIM HARDAWAY JR.

Someone explain why Phil Jackson is considered a bad GM / incompetent.
It seems like he did nothing wrong

>did nothing wrong

You're right, all those Knicks championships really should have kept him employed.

Anyone else have constant dreams about them having an invisibility and teleport superpower?

>historically great seasons require high usage

gee really made me think, thanks

No but after I watched Source Code I had nightmares for weeks

He did a lot wrong but Knicks fans exaggerate because they want to believe firing him will fix everything. The fact remains that the Knicks are a garbage organization at every level and change will have to start from the top down.

Why isn't LeBron listed until 37th then?

Are you unironically asking me why a guy who has played Bosh, Wade, Irving and Love has low usage?

I need to fucking die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die and he is going to get rid of it is the only way I could have a good game so far the far the far the far the most overrated anyway I can do to help with that Kobe and I was like the idea of a black and white is fine with me but I don't know what to do with the fact that I am gay I have no clue what to do with my username and password to the computer and I was like the idea of a black NBA all-star game is over and I will be there or not but I can do it in a couple of weeks ago and I have a good idea of how to develop the

I'm saying that he has had many all time great seasons without needing high useage

>d-danny ainge sucks, he's a shit GM
>this was his roster 4 years ago

One of these men are dead, did Ainge kill him?

No, but I had a dream I could dunk, and I dunked the next day.

I didn't know Draymond green was in the celtics
Danny aingie must be a retard to trade him away

we /gay/ now

>do not forgive
>do not forget
>do not go hard in the paint

this is what Texans think weed users look like.

>James Jones not returning to the Cavs

LeBron's finals streak is over

we can only hope.

too bad too western teams can't play for it all.

is Ding based?

remember this moment? who would you have taken based off this duel?

>remember this moment?

Nope.

7/7/17

LET THIS DAY ON FORTH BE KNOWN AS

BIG BALLER DAY

SMALL BALLERS NEED NOT APPLY

-CHEAAAA

it was a good moment

wtf
i hate cameltoes now

Triangling now

Niiiooce

>tfw cant sleep because room is too hot

I fucking hate Inland California

weak

also thanks based bucks daughter poster

here's the storyline

>gay sixth man, primary backup for aldridge
>plays well
>starts playing better than aldridge
>fans clamoring to start gay and trade aldridge
>it happens

this is literally what they're trying to do here. trading aldridge is easier when you have a quality replacement and proven starter for cheap

youtube.com/watch?v=rVk89fy0SNg

LeBron has surpassed Jordan in playing professional basketball.

However, Jordan and his teams are still better than LeBron and his teams. LeBron may not win as many championships as Jordan, but he should be recognized as one of the all-time greats, if not THE greatest.

What makes LeBron better?

yes he is

More like

>Gay quickly gets found out at Spurs training camp to be limited by his ruptured Achilles, is withheld from practices and doesn't play at all for more than half the year
>finally comes back a month before the playoffs
>is limited to being a floor spacer coming off the bench and stands in the corner all the time for the second unit
>get embarrassed every time he tries taking it to the hole, teams quickly exploit this and force him off the line
>is found unfit to play by Pop and just sits on the bench the rest of the year as the bench version of Parsons
>doesn't get his ring, opts out of his second year and retires

Go to bed

I go to sleep early and wake up early.

I'm wide awake. And I'm mind blown some people actually want this guy and think he of all people will be the first person in NBA history to come back from a ruptured Achilles and be anything more than shit. He's going to be forced to be strictly a shooter despite the fact he's historically a bad long distance shooter, 55% of his game is mid range in iso, post up, and pull up. And most of even that is his athleticism he's been famous for, only for that athleticism to now be gone by at least 30%.

cbssports.com/fantasy/basketball/news/history-not-kind-for-ruptured-achilles-recovery/

deadspin.com/how-an-achilles-tear-affects-nba-players-or-why-kobe-472944871

This guy was taking a paycut and trying to be with a contender for a reason.
He knows his career is over and this is his last shot to get a ring while he still has leverage as a FA and doesn't need to pass a physical.

Eh, sexy lady
Op, op, op, op
Eh-eh-eh, eh-eh-eh

Add the fact his lift, jumping ability is effectively halved, he now has to completely rework his jump shot, especially 3 point shooting, to still be effective, and that's only talking about non contested shots. Being contested there's no way he can jump over these guys in the NBA anymore.

This is awful.

Damn, that sucks. I honestly like Rudy Gay as a person and always felt bad for him when he got snubbed from all star games. To have his career prematurely ruined like this is tragic. Especially when he looked like he finally found his place in the NBA and was doing okay as a PF.

Fun fact. Every single player in last season's all defensive teams but Giannis now plays in the West.

That's how devoid of talent the East is.

rank the teams in the order you'll be watching next season:

1. okc
2. sixers
3. twolves
4. denver
5. clippers
6. kangz
7. celtics

9001. im positive houston will be unwatcheable flopping complaining garbage but ill probably end up watching their games
9002. clippers will probably be even more shit than sacramento but that serbian dude gives me white chocolate vibes

fuck i forgot the buscks

slot milwaukee at like 3, did they sign any shooters yet?

>2. sixers

the fuck is jermaine o'neal doing there

Did Yao Ming really got arrested for drugs?

i have temporarily known that feel

fucking hell it gets hot in there man must suck

i want to believe

they could immediately drop down to unwatcheable

at least the kings signed quality vets the sixers have fucking >amir johnson for crying out loud

Look at that year'a Pacers team, their record, and how many games he played. It was one of those shitshow seasons teams go through every once in a while. A lot of injuries happened so they ran the entire offense through him because there was no better option. That was also Reggie Miller's last year as a player, rest of the team was only made up of defensive players that couldn't shoot like Ron Artest.

He used to be good.

Pistons fucked up.

nba.nbcsports.com/2017/07/06/pistons-hard-cap-themselves-with-kentavious-caldwell-pope-still-a-free-agent/amp/

OKC were almost in that same situation but Presti was able to sign P-Pat out of nowhere for the MLE and still has cap flexibility

Spurs honestly didn't waste as much money on Rudy

>letting kcp go and not the cancer that is Reggie Jackson
They could be a real team if they got rid of him and drummond

Who wants to get smacked in 2k when 18 comes out?

When they're strapped for cap space, yeah it is. But maybe he opts out next season, maybe, I doubt it, so you're stuck for 2 years. When you're trying to make moves micromanaging with tight cap space to sign great players on low value contracts for a title contender 5 million is a lot. Especially if you're trying to trade LMA for a better player.

I live in Arizona, summer here is the worst thing I've ever experienced in life.

>Drops Tatum

youtube.com/watch?v=Z01UXxHF5GY

what the fuck MY Miami Heat got that freak gargoyle Olynyk? WHY Spo?! Why Pat?!
way to fuck it up and with that stupid 12.5M a year contract!
Just fuck off!

He was going off on Washington, once Miami's trainers get him in shape imagine

>le play like shit all year but have one good game in the playoffs and get overpaid the next year meme

Literally the worst thing a team could do.

He cannot get in shape, holy shit! It's like asking Sullinger to get in shape. He's just a terrible athlete that is lucky enough to be tall thats all. I'm pretty sure there's a ton of basketball players in Europe that would play better and for half of what this gargoyle is earning. Terrible call for Miami.

What team has the best doctors?

That's hard to say since most teams use doctors from local universities and hospitals.
You'd have to look at a rating of best hospitals in the US and match that with official team healthcare partners.

Team trainers is the real question, and that's very subjective and based around reputation.

>Yao Ming
That's a name I haven't heard in a long time

Clippers for sure

based on all the injuries of their top players in the past decade

Didn't Phoenix used to be well known for his medical team. I remember people saying it when they signed Shaq.

Phoenix in general has become a city famous for their medical industry and has attracted a lot of top companies since the 90s, boomed in the 00's.

Suns. They got witch doctor

since when the fuck cant ron artest shoot?
he didnt stop being able to shoot until a few years ago arguably because hes just old as fuck and gets tired - he won a finals game for the lakers with his shooting like 6 years ago bruh

>An offensive foul is Utah's SL highlight

Artest is famous for being one of the most inconsistent up and down shooters ever. He'll go 50% on nothing but jump shots one day to 30% from all over the place the next, especially his earlier years.
Metta World Peace on the other hand...

I like the steal and stare down more desu.

I like signing Hayward more Utah btfo

2017-2018 MVP race
1.KD
2.Kawhi
3.LeBron
4.Harden
5.Jokic

half this thread is reddit
no wonder these generals are so autistic now
>lakers dont make the playoffs
>clippers dont make the playoffs
>sixers are the 8 seed, lose in first round(if they all dont fall down the stairs/break their ankles bowling first)
>jokic is overrated as fuck
>knicks eternally suck until the team is sold to a real owner
>vince carter is based and is /ourguy/ for telling the warriors and their irrelevant ring to fuck off

>Bestbrook not in the top 5
Explain yourself

doesnt help the general is split by the discord

He goes against Westbrook in fantasy league. He loses every game. So he hates him.
He needs to stop betting.

realistically who wants to be in that discord anyway
pretty sure it consists of clips(obese, anime watcher, [b]just met up with people from Sup Forums at an anime expo[b/])
some random canadian retard
and then a couple other random retards that shitpost constantly on here
pretty sure brazil poster is probably in there as well
realistically, you should not be trying to take the anonymity away from Sup Forums, these are not people that should know each other outside of this website. thats how brony meetups happen.

the same faggots who cant live without constant attention. This general gets ruined by redditfags venting via shitposting on Sup Forums because they wont get banned here, that proxyfag GSW fan, and borderline retarded posters. I'd be shocked if the average IQ of /nba/ was 90

>Bestbrook not in the top 5
He is not going to statpad this season and he will not even end in the top 5 in the west.

>Kawhi
?

>He doesn't know about Kawhi Leonard

I know about him, but putting him above LeBron and Harden is retarded