Would you like the EU more if it changed its name to something epic like "The Empire of Europe" or "Europa" or...

Would you like the EU more if it changed its name to something epic like "The Empire of Europe" or "Europa" or something like that. Instead of a gay rainbowfag "Union" of nations, it was just a fucking empire of 500m+ people.

>"Union" is gay
what about the united states ?

Because then we would meme about the
>empire
>of
>europa

>"Union" is gay
What?

people would like the EU more if it would be more than free travel for people.
Most people don't feel like they are benefitting from the union. The leaders are too removed, the system is too complex for normies and useless meme rules like rule Nr. 1677/88/EWG doesn't make it much better.
We can't get important shit done, like fixing the immigrant crisis because the EU has become too big. The more countries you have the more different political positions you have, and it becomes more difficult to find a common point. But nobody cares, because "Lol we have to be as strong as the US, so we don't get fucked over and muh Russia" which is absolutely retarded in my opinion.

People would like the EU if they would get shit done.

>that pic
Good times.

Fuck the EU

I don't want any form of european unification at all, we have little in common from a country to another.

Nation states with trade deals, period.

t. serb in Croatia

Britannia would be nice back then

t. Gypoo

we have little in common in our country at first so yeah can't agree more ;

I am Transylvanian
go back to your homecountry if you hate the civilized world so much

Silly gyp, if you want to beg in the streets with your children just move to Berlin.

No need to drag the rest of us into your vile cuckoldry and shamelessness.

go suck Arkan's cock somewhere else please
I already told you I am Transylvanian, I have nothing else to say to you or your kin

Literally 2% chance your skin is not brown with indian facial features lmao.

Post face for proof.

Can you even write a proper sentence?

Can you find a propper line of work that isn't related to some form of begging on the street?

Imperialism is an infantile disease.
I want a free Union of nation-states with intense cooperation in science, culture, education, development aid, refugee handling and border control.
It's the economic integration and rampant neo-liberalism that's killing the EU.

It should be called Europa Universalis.

>Breton
>Blonduck
>Women
>Ruling over France

I'm glad this foreign whore wasn't elected

shitskin countries and slavic subhumans kill the eu

an empire could "handle" refugees

Yes, because I'm not a serb, Transylvania's economy isn't stagnating

Prove it then, my untouchable compatriot.

Post face with timestamp

I am greek.

Not in a decent fashion. An empire would have been based on conquest and blood anyway and we would probably all be slowly losing our cultures and national identities (if the emperor is Spain/Italy/France/Portugal), if not outright genocided by the Germs or the Anglos who are obsessed with muh race.

i'd like it if it was an absolute dictatorship ran by hitler

No German autism and shitty countries like Greece do

sorry but you're the one calling me a gypsy, the burden of proof is on you
also i'm not going to post my face here, ever

no you subhuman
Greeks are better than other humans

Ok, my gypsy friend.

My point stands unobstructed.

No. United Europe is a terrible idea no matter the name or the nation doing the uniting.