Are there any repercussions to faking being homosexual? Will this be a trend for fading artists going forward...

Are there any repercussions to faking being homosexual? Will this be a trend for fading artists going forward, or has it already been a trend?

theres no reason anymore cause it doesnt make people super mad any longer

david bowie did it first

eh, he's probably just bi. it's a lot more common than you think

been confirmed

tyler has never said he was gay, his lyrics just sort of hinted towards it

girls let you touch their boobs for free

Nobody is actually straight or gay so technically everyone who identifies as gay is faking it.

>>tumblr

He's said he's been with guys in interviews.

Not him, but most people do have some level of attraction to the same sex.

That guy did everything first

artists have always been playing on sexual ambiguity since freddy mercury and david bowie

>be Freddie Mercury
>die of AIDS
'haha guys! I was only pretending to be gay!'

Pretty sure Tyler's gay/bi.

Am I bisexual if I know I like women but I also like certain traps/trannies?
Not straight up guys.

Yes

If you tell yourself you're bi for long enough you will eventually do some bi shit, it's just the way language affects your brain, sexuality isn't some eternal essential property (although it appears to behave that way if that's what you believe). Absolutely people have deeply rooted preferences and will typically trend one way or another but it's still malleable. Why do you think prison homos are so common, or the fact that there's more bi people in urban environments even controlling for queer migration from rural areas?
anyways even if tyler started out faking it i'm sure he's done some shit with guys by now. that's my point i guess.

t. faggot

doesn't matter what you want to call it. you like what you like and thats all there really is to it.

Holy keks

...except it is gay/ bi to have sex with men, yes

I feel like I can only fap to traps, if I ever did anything in person I think I would feel disgusted
Nice Satan

You're referring to gynemimetophilia. It's considered a paraphilia and possibly a separate orientation depending on who you ask.

its ok to be gay or bi
but own up to it
good luck to you

Do you like women? Straight.
Do you like women and traps? Bi.
Do you like women and men? Bi.
Do you resemble Arca at all? Flaming faggot.

I like women and traps, therefore I'm a bisexual dude. I'm not a flamming LGBTQBBQ homo cause I don't act like one and the prospect of fucking a regular-looking guy disgusts me, but traps are gay and I can't being to comprehend the mental gymnastics necessary to even question traps are gay as shit.

Has he not said anything bout this?

eh, not really faking it, he was having sex with both men and women in his early years. He was having sex with that mime guy Linsdsay Kemp for a couple years when he was a young man.

except for getting aids

ITT: faggots

mid-20s otter looking for twinks and femboys 18-22, post pics and location

not like you can get any pusi anyway lel

>t. Closeted Flaming LGBTQZB faggot

Lou Reed pretended to be an extremely promiscuous guy who was exclusively homosexual until the 80s and nobody cares.

the people who were already looking for a reason to stop listening to tyler after picking him up because they heard he wanted a 95 leo bf will drop him again
besides that, no

>trying to sully Bowie by saying he boned with guys
Projecting your homosexuality onto him much

>who was exclusively homosexual
he was dating nico when they recorded TVU&N

You sound hella retarded

Bowie's one of my favorite artists. Kemp himself has wrote about there relationship and bowie never denied it. I'm not gay and I'm glad bowie eventually got away from the promiscuity and had a great relationship with Iman.

Not in the 70s, when he was pretending to be a glam homo

That was as real as Carti B and Migos

Bowie never deined because Kemp probably needed to feel loved by Bowie's manly rejection

>he doesn't know about the long, storied, and well documented affair between Bowie and Mick Jagger

How about you learn something about music history before coming on the music board, faggot

>doesnt know Jews lie and bend the truth
How about you learn about reality before speaking period

>spews a bunch of retarded Sup Forums buzzwords that don't form a coherent argument or point of any sort
>"How about you learn about reality before speaking period"

You can't write shit this good

>>spews a bunch of retarded Sup Forums buzzwords
name literally one (1) (uno) buzzword in there.

Okay my question is why then is the holocaust the go to target when Stalin killed far more people the Hitler

oh boy.....................................................

As if Jews have literally anything to gain from Bowie being promiscuous
It had no effect on his career that would in any way benefit the Jews

haha nice

He stuck to his own country, same as Mao
Nobody cares when people kill their own
It's why Assad won, it's why nobody intervened in Rwanda or Armenia
It's why North Korea's been getting away with shit for so long, if they keep bombing South Korea for another few years they'll get some attention though

bill burr is that you? still trying to get Stalin the credit he deserves huh?

As if they have anything to gain from anything. They're rich. They just are assholes.

Dubs of truth

this is pretty simple
>was more recent, a lot of people have great grandparents that actually fought in WW2 or some memorabilia from it lying around the house
>almost every major country participated in WW2, making it part of their history and they are more likely to teach about it, compared to Russian country history
>The politics of WW2 is pretty black and white, making it an easier topic to teach to kids of a young age because it's literally "dude was putting guys in literal ovens, everyone stopped him"

If a group is smart enough to become a hidden ruling class, they're smart enough not to meddle with things that don't benefit them

No but I'm part potato nigger-amerimutt (buzzword). Its because the jews are still butt hurt about everything. Fuck off almost everyone who survived is dead move past the holocaust no one cares. I guarentee you this up coming generation will not give a fuck about the holocaust the way we don't about WWI

Then how did Rome fall. People became to indulgent and self serving

I said hidden
Hidden manipulators are much smarter than conquering dictators

But more pertinently, when people get indulgent and self-serving, that still benefits them on a personal level anyway, which has nothing to do with Bowie
To say Jews have anything to do with how we perceive Bowie now is ludicrous, especially when he himself confirmed this image

What I'm saying is maybe he did something and they're trying to get revenge. They're very vengeful eastwards even if it makes no sense

yeah but ... more people died! I'm literally incapable of empathetic reasoning!!!

What about Turkey and Azerbaijan? They literally deny that the Armenian Genocide should be classified as such even when neighboring European countries have outlawed the denial of the genocide. Even today, wouldn't you feel fucked over if you lived there as an Armenian?

Ah yes, that's why being known as a bisexual man totally ruined his career
If you honestly believe that the Jews are behind something that inconsequential you're a fucking moron, literally nothing came of it
It hurts and benefits no one

when bowie was in full-on homo mode, most people who would have been offended just kinda looked away and laughed at him whenever he appeared on interviews and stuff. It's actually kind of amazing how he never really caught any controversy for it.

Its the Jews. They want to be persecuted so they can complain.

Cool, but the point still stands. Jews are spiteful and might have pointless reasons to hate on Bowie

Look dude I hate the mass blind spot people have for the Jews and widespread support of Israel, but if you think their reach extends that far, or that they'd use their influence to do something like that if they could, you're straight retarded and shouldn't ever leave Sup Forums. Even if an entire race of people is somehow comprised of that many conniving selfish assholes, you grossly overestimate their competence, this shit would leak constantly, not just from rogue agents like Gibson, but from all over.

>keep bombing south korea

U srs?

Well coming out as gay is a benefit. Take lady gaga for example, she says shes gay and then secures the support of the gay community, who then mindlessly buy everything she sells. Although never being seen with women and has been engaged and in multiple relationships with men. It's a marketing gimmick and quite disgusting.