Orlando shooter's parents apologize

You can't make this shit up.

Look, people. The guy just got angry at gays kissing. It's a cultural thing.
His parents say they're sorry.
So it's OK now, just a cultural misunderstanding.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/status/742007747349188608
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637597/Harrowing-Snapchat-video-captures-sound-Orlando-gunman-firing-24-shots-9-seconds-nightclub-massacre.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't Miami at least a 3-hour drive from Orlando? That towelhead must have been pretty fucking pissed.

Idk, some cities ban guns. Maybe he needed to get somewhere where he could buy some without a problem?

Clearly we need a PSA to discourage homosexual displays so we do not upset or provoke those of the Islamic faith.

I thought this was a well organized and planned attack?

kek

Damn, almost had me worried there.

Guess we can stop all this Islamophobic shitposting. This is really making me think.

being gay during ramadan is deliberately provoking muslim communities all over the world.

homosexuality is islamophobia #StampOutIslamophobia

should kill the parents on live television as a warning to these sub human filth.

SAUCE?

Obviously he was inspired by fucking cis het white male neo nazi racist rednecks

>faggots dying
>shitslam was the reason

Holy shit, Republicans must be over the fucking moon right now

that a fucking false flag ...

just like the usa misunderstands hospitals for "terrorist .tm" camps, or maaybe all the ppl who get killed on those contrys and no body say nothing about them?

its ridiculus.

He's an awesome and brave man. Except for the muslim bit.

We have officially left reality and entered the realm of memes.

Nah Miami is bascially a warzone

Witnessed

This is the second time this weekend where somebody went out of their way to go to Orlando to shoot people.

>Saw two men kissing in [INSERT ANOTHER KNOWN FLORIDA CITY OFF THE TOP OF OUR HEAD HERE]

Yeah, gonna call bullshit.

>Shooter saw two gay men kissing in Cincinnati so he killed people in Cleveland

Mudslimes need to burn. Remove religion.

His parents shouldn't be apologizing. It's 100% on the perpetrator, unless they were literally telling him to go shoot up the gays every day.

I'm sorry that that's not good enough.

So is Chicago, but guns are still banned there and you have to go outside to some other town in Michigan or Indiana to legally buy one.

I'd rather kiss an American man than some stinky unibrowed pig like you, Panjeet. Fuck off.

The gay guys that kissed were probably cis. Anyone confirm that they were cis? The cis are always doing shit like this and insulting people during religious months

They did instill Islam in him.

Yeah they do.

A child is at least 70% the product of his environment. Nobody is born hating gays.

Now it could be that he simply got radicalized on the internet and his parents couldn't do anything, but they probably played a part

T-this might be our ticket to curbing our own degeneracy. Once that is done we can then remove kebab.

Israeli orchestrated false flag. They will start bombing Gaza again any moment now and the world will look away because of this.

Is there a group of people more based than Jews in the world?

Just another "sexual emergency" wasn't it? Then it is a-ok. 50 hours of social service is harsh enough!

Theres literally no problem in killing gayd

Do not be fooled. His parents are using taqyya to protect Islam.

You're Cersi.

OH MY GOD
The parents apologized!
It's cultural!
Why don't racists accept the bullets of enrichment?

We taught our son to have self control, ambition and curiosity.

How that ended up in a 50 man genocide is kinda a puzzle, oh well.

>Son got angry when he sav 2 men kissing in Miami

The parents are Afghans. So they are mentally still in the Bronze Age. Go figure.

Over here in the refugee shelters fights break out if Afghans are to share a table with women when food is handed out.

Oh please, me and lots of other people on this board think being gay is a violation of the natural order. And my parents did not even once in my life discuss gay people with me.

Yeah, they're basically going to push this as homophobia and downplay the ties to Islam and any contact with ISIS he may have had. Expect it to get reported but fly under the radar in the next week that he's been to Syria in the last year.

Get fucked faget

What the fuck.

Yes it's real.

you. fucking. raised. him. like that.

fuck your sand nigger apology.

>b-b-b-buh we never thought he'd kill people

SO PEACEFUL

>parents of a faggot are weak-minded liberals
How is this surprising again?

Schwuchtel detektiert

I'm waiting for dic pics. Please don't disappoint.

>kills 50 people
>we're "sorry"

Yea, sorry that he didn't kill more

wow edgy

It sounds like a good joke.

There are different degrees to which you can disagree with people's lifestyle.

>2 men kissing
>angry

Did he feel left out?

If he got angry because he saw two men kissing just think how upset he became when he saw the action in the Pulse bathroom

Yeah man dealing with problems in a way so that they do not reoccur is totally edgy.

Even if they never discussed gays with him a person with a healthy upbringing would not react like that.

What baffles me is why people get so pissed off at gays, I mean if they don't touch me or walk around parading half naked with pink dildos dangling from each of their hands I pretty much give no fucks about who they fuck back at home.
Then again if there will be no social stigma attacked with being openly gay in public there is a chance that they will start doing their gay shit like pick ups on regular hetero guys, which I find disgusting. Slippery slope I guess.

>father: "This has nothing to do with religion."

Sure, Ahmed, sure.

Agreed.

>see 2 men kissing
>break mass shooting record

booyah! that's-a-spicy-islam

Remember to keep fucking posting this.

Imagine being gay and really, really caring about LGBT shit, and you have to keep seeing
>Hey, he was just mad because he saw two men kissing! That's reasonable!

Post it everywhere.

>son got angry 2 men kissing, that's all
>just a coincidence that Omar knew how to craft bombs

WEW

There is literally no rational reason to hate gays other than "muh religion"

he a good boy, he dindu nuffin

When they fuck guy's asses I go click clicky boom click clicky boom.

Fake and gay.

He probably was a closet faggot.

Real and muslim.

Watch the video.

Why not just kill his parents?

It's probably safer to kill their other children instead.

>get angry
>kill 50 persons
He doesn't fuck around

There's a biological and societal reason to hate homosexuality. Humans fundamentally are designed to propagate and a man who isn't fucking women isn't propagating. Worse gays are literally not at all interested in fucking women so they will never propagate, which means they're theoretically a net drain on resources. It doesn't matter in our modern society of course, but when there was extremely low population density in history it mattered a lot. This also applies for lesbians and bisexual men but not bisexual women, as theoretically a bisexual female couple will have a potential male for propagation.

This is also a huge part of the reason societies shame male virgins, by the way.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3637597/Harrowing-Snapchat-video-captures-sound-Orlando-gunman-firing-24-shots-9-seconds-nightclub-massacre.html
>dat audio
>oh my gawd people are getting shot, dude
How fucking stoned were these fags?

Isn't this the worst terrorist attack on US soil since 9/11? All because this muzzie couldn't handle dudes kissing. Unreal. This, along with Trump's anti-Clinton speech should wake people the fuck up.

Jeez. I can't believe buzzfeed's bad judgment in posting such a thin and pathetic apology and following it up with a justification.

Must respect his culture. Why so much hate?
Religion of Peace, after all.

Someone please post the 10 minutes before shooting photo!

I don't know what you expect of me, but this Orlando shooting is transcending meme into reality. I don't have to do anything at all, there's enough kek material already.
1.) Omar seen 2 guys kissing, got mad
2.) arrived at gay pub, just on time for Latino gay parade of a man sucking his own ass on stage
3.) starts killing people, new record
4.) .... insert meme ....

You know, I think that collective punishment is a valid method to get rid of this Wahhabist cancer.

Exploit how these people are extremely reliant on familial ties, similar to how army intelligence did to gather info on the Taliban. Your kid carried out a mass shooting? The parents, their kids all immediately get deported. Kid wants to travel to Turkey and fight for ISIS? Let him. But 1 week after he goes, send his entire family too.

I know this is a strategy used by the more authoritarian states to control islamic terror. China does this in its western provinces. After those machete attacks, they threw entire families to rot in jail, and to rub salt in the wound, they took the young children to foster homes so that they can't become little jihadists when they grow up. Russia USED to do something like this, but I've heard that recently they cut back for some reason. There's a famous article on how the KGB dealt with a hostage situation in Lebanon. They went into the village where the hostage taker's family members were and mailed the terrorists body parts and videos of their family members being dismembered + a threat to kill the others if demands not met. They got the hostages back unharmed in under a week.

You need to know that these people operate under a more force-oriented mindset. The person who shows that his stick is the biggest AND is willing to demonstrate will be acknowledged as alpha. Otherwise they're just going to snipe constantly at you until they get the alpha position.

underrated post

Bro-science.

Even the Muslims are trying to elect Trump.

and Trump. never forget this is Trumps' fault.

so what about sterile people? are they supposed to just go neck themselves? a surgeon who cant have kids because of a car accident or some shit is worthless to society? a gay cop who busts pedo gangs is worthless to society?

your concept of being somewhat anti-gay has merit, but there is nothing wrong with being gay and contributing to society in other ways, making babies is only one part of a healthy society.

Obviously the solution that is needed is gay kissing control.

#NotAllMuslims

That's exactly the kind of shit they have been doing in Europe for muzzies.

Will they blame it on their backwards religion? No.

Will they consider changing their own way inside the religion? No.

Will they admitt that feeding their son the fucking Koran was responsible for this? No.

Fuck 'em.

That would be a good start

Please, i know now you guys have it.

Because that's how it starts.
Here in Bosnia they started that gay is OK shit few years ago, now they want parades, religious leaders are being pressured to say that being gay is in line with Islam, Christianity and in few years they will demand marriage, adoption. I never heard anyone talk negatively about gays before they started with promotional campaigns demanding "equality". Everyone takes the approach " Fuck who ever you want to fuck, wife, misters, prostitute, 14+ girls, another man, but keep it private." We are OK with polygamy, polyandry but keep it private. Only LGBTQIPPITWMSIT community feels the need to make who they are fucking public. Only light kissing is publicly acceptable, everything else about sexuality remains inside the house, but gays feel exempt from that social rule.

>His parents shouldn't be apologizing. It's 100% on the
Quran. Allah is very specific about this.

Omar didnt du nuffin wrong

Two "oppressed minorities" have conflicting ideologies. It was bound to happen. Now we let them end each other

>Hi bathroom, I'm mom.

> Legally buy one

If those weapons were legally bought anywhere I will be quite shocked.

They would be committing social suicide if they did not condemn him

muslims are so peaceful

he was right

German media released a lot of articles recently, showing how hard is is for these people to be in Germany during Ramadan, because they can so easily see German people eat during the day. It was suggested that Germans should take more not of this and maybe not eat in public during the month anymore if possible.