BASED CHANCE THE RAPPER BTFO WHITE MEN

BASED CHANCE THE RAPPER BTFO WHITE MEN

he seems like a clever guy w/ perspective desu

>two literally whos talk to each other about a literally what and people care?

Why are you stoking the us vs them mentality, OP?

Inb4 deflection.

>(((industry))) plant

I agree with Chance tbqh. Hugging women in any kind of professional context is strange and inappropriate. Save that type of shit for family, close friends and sexual partners.

#STAYWOKE

Only white people listen to Chance anyways

>industry plant makes edgy statement for attention

huh...

YAAAAAAS KAAAAANG SLAAAAAAY

in all seriousness, how can people listen to this guy's music? hearing his whiney nasally voice makes me want to jump out of a moving vehicle on the freeway. and he's so self-righteous and holier-than-thou. not just in his banal tweets but in his lyrics too

why is there so many race baiting threads on this board?

Mods are faggots

I don't know. His fanbase is mostly girls.

You mean on this site?

Don't forget about that rapey unwanted eye contact.

kek

mods are SJWs and rapniggers, allowing nighop on Sup Forums doomed the board from the start; the entire genre is one long running MUH DICK copypasta

>unbuttoned top button
didn’t realize wearing shirts like normal people was sexist now

Am I a sexual assault victim now?

Not if you're white. Only black women can be assaulted because assault = prejudice + power

lol this so much
NANANANANA NANANANANA
wow i guess ill just kill myself now

(you)

"Where's my hug"

I'm joking obviously, but there are some batshit insane leftist who unironically believe that.

If you have an IQ of 70 maybe

including literal Sup Forums mods

Lol this thread is such a white male pity party
>Can't we do ANYTHING without being criticized? When will libruls learn that THIS IS WHY TRUMP WON

Dennehy!

you seem incredibly upset yet unable to actually respond to anything actually said itt, what a typical socjus cumsock

Women are the ones who hug though?
Literally every girl I know initiates conversation with a hug

This but unironically

I wasn't being ironic tho

>implying i'm the anally perturbed one in this sea of MRA tears

The blacks and jews and gays and libtards started this whole culture war, you know.

Can someone point to me where this tweet refers to anything about white males?

haha fuck white people desu

>come into a thread
>start insulting everyone
>make a bunch of claims about what people itt are saying but never quoting anything because all your claims are bullshit
>thinks anyone but you is salty
nigga call IMAX, we found on of their massive projectors

White male pity party? ON MY 4CHAINS?

If that's the case, there is obviously no problem, unless you have an issue with unwanted hugs from girls and want to speak out about it?

The conversation is about a much more common scenario though right now, but hey, feel free to start your own.

Even then you wouldn't see it.

Implying you need to mention white men to trigger them.

at that rate we're gonna reach funland tier autism levels by april

where's your maymay pointy

Perhaps it doesn't exist except in the eyes of those who's entire life revolves around trying to persuade themselves it exists?

>Sup Forums - Music

imagine actually being this petty and self hating

No, you're just bias.

To be fair, the guy is probably a rapper.

yeah you're right, no salt whatsoever

Try not being retarded when posting.

literally all of that is mocking hypersensitive liberals, of course you feel like that's a personal attack because you are one

Where does the tweet refer to white males?
I'm still confused?
Why am I Petty and self hating?

but I'm not white user, that's why I said only whitey listens to Chance

>Responding

t. white boy

>getting mad when pointed out how mad you are
The lack of self awareness is somewhat stunning, tbqh.

bumping for this. let's get some actual music discussion going here

Pretty big difference between eye contact (a natural part of all human interaction) and some random autist wanting hugs at work like he's a child saying hi to his mommy (which is what the article is about.) Guys who demand hugs inappropriately tend to be complete beta weirdos looking for a consolation prize, since they know they aren't going to get any pussy. I wouldn't want to have any unnecessary physical contact with any of guys I work with so I can't blame women for feeling the same way. For them it would be like if the one gay guy which I work with decided to randomly hug me, which would make me super uncomfortable.
Yeah among friends and family, but in a real professional environment it would be out of place. I work in tech and if one of my female co-workers just started randomly hugging people at the office it would be viewed as extremely abnormal behavior.

you're a mad fag

>projecting how mad you are onto people having a good time because you're insecure and feel personally attacked
Imagine having this massive of a victim complex

everybody is ignoring the most important question in the thread

what did he mean by this

Oh yeah of course?

Do people really initiate professional conversations by randomly hugging someone?

Oh I get it, so you feel threatened by SJWs and are legitimately scared that they're tearing society apart and destroying muh classical masculinity, but you were also just laughing at them they whole time. That makes sense

maybe don't start a thread specifically attacking white men you fucking retarded faggot

>btfo white men
He btfo'd an italian though.

>Oh I get it, so strawman strawman the strawman strawman, strawman strawman. That makes sense.

Where did literally anyone say literally any of that? Holy shit you're paranoid as fuck.

>There are people in this thread CURRENTLY who legitimately think chance himself wrote this tweet
Embarrassing

Please get back to your containment board.

When you get back to NeoGAF, your designated shitting website.

This desu

if you listen to chance the rapper and you're not a 15 year old girl idk what youre doing with your life

isnt this a non issue considering it's always women who go to hug men first

Why do you assume he is calling him sexist?
He's just looking for any way to insult him, but he picked a way that made no sense

liberals have the mental ability and maturity of a 15 year old girl

>sees people talking about left wing views
>lol that's all good
>sees people talking about right wing views
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Sup Forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1

t. white girl

t. white hispanic

it wouldn't be an issue except for the nigger OP tried to use it to start a race war

everyone knows left wing politics aren't politics, they're blind feels; that's why the don't think they belong on the political board

either that or they're just retarded partisans like everyone else

>muh strawman
Nice debate 101 bruh, oh sorry did I just commit an >AD HOMINEM FALLACY
Darn looks like you won this round

chance the rapper did by saying the random guy was "racist" for complaining about it

you literally just pulled paranoid bullshit out of your ass my dude, sorry you got called out on it but you can prevent that by not doing it ;)

I think that's probably for bringing up Sharia law, though it's pretty stupid to call that racist either

>this is the person calling other people mad

Why does Chance write like a teenage white girl?

cry more bitch nigga

gotta appeal to his main demographic somehow

I get that but that's a real fucking stretch for "racist". The guy said it because of repressive morality not because he hates muslims. Shit like this makes people take being called racist less seriously

>no salt whatsoever

It's not normal in a work environment, even people who are married and work in the same place tend to keep it formal. Outside of that I see no problem, most women I know closely initiate contact with a hug or a short kiss on the cheek/lips, depending how close you are. You want to start shaking hands or something?

>le smug winky face
embarrassing if not a troll

>getting triggered by a whale

>WHY IS EVERYONE SO MAAAADD!?!?

>quoting the entire thread with a picture of

Sup Forums in a nutshell

learn to read context buddy. What's with white poltards constantly being so paranoid about black people being racist against them or accusing them of being racist? Literally SJWs and they can't even see it. I'm so embarrassed of being white you guys are driving me to suicide

>he carefully uses all lowercase letters to indicate that he is not, in fact, mad

I am not part of the 56%

I'm not a poltard kill yourself retard

why can redditors never learn to format a board title

it's Sup Forums not pol you fucking kikesniffing anusmongers