W/ Westworld Thread General

Shaving Edition
Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_(Gnosticism)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you just monitor generals and wait for them to stop bumping so you can post a new one?

Do you derive enjoyment from this sort of compulsive first-ism?

Westworld is the same typical gnostic luciferianism that's so popular with hollywood weirdos like the Wachowski brothers / sisters

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_(Gnosticism)

Read up on this shit. You don't have to believe it, but they do, and they put this shit in a lot of movies...

No one cared the last time you posted it

Well will you look at that

>they put this shit in a lot of movies...
Like what? Asked you before and you didn't reply.

How blue pilled do you have to be to think Arnold or Ford are dead? They got "shoot" and had their brain 3 D printed in the Westworld super computer

Deloros has four personalities, must like Kaimi from Dragonball.

So is samuraiworld just some Easter egg. I don't give a shit about this Delores crap, I want to see based japs fucking everyone up. Please tell me we see them in s2

Reminder that William/MiB is a host.
Ford got the photo from getty images.

mfw dat foreshadowing

fuck off neogaf

Daily reminder that William and Delores had true love, not like that fake shit teddy and she had. William and Delores are meant for each other

>sign up for a role in a tv show where your characters only purpose in life is to get raped over and over again
>after the season is almost over reveal on twitter you were a rape victim in real life

what did she mean by this?

Think about it, why do you think Delorous keep hearing and seeing Arnold? It's because she has his personality in her system. Now we will see Ford in her mind set next season.

I heard the budget for this show was at least 80 million at most 150 million. I don't see it going over 20 million with the only cgi being a fly or two.

>withholding information from the viewer
>good writing
Why are Nolans such hacks, bros?

>Willoresfags still believe their ship still has a chance

Will we see young William again, I liked jimmi Simpson more than Ed Harris, even though I like harris a lot

It's a highly common form of building suspense and mystery you twat

What information does Delos really want from the park? I think it is probably something as stupid as wanting to have robot slaves for rich people or a robot army.

>BLACK PEOPLE ARE GOOD
>WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD
>IF BLACK PEOPLE DO BAD THINGS IT'S BECAUSE OF EVIL WHITE PEOPLE FORCING THEM TO DO IT

BROUGHT TO YOU BY JJ ABRAMS

>the trauma of a few minutes

was the rapist, dare I say it, /our guy/?

Dolores is a shit character and has the same stupid look on her face the entire show

Bernard is the true MC

Either women are broadly defining "rape" or a startling percentage of men are schizos who can turn into brutal Jodie-Foster-over-the-pinball-machine rapists at the drop of a hat.

what gimmick will they use to tell the story in season 2?

they can't do time frames again.

maybe they will cop out and show season 1 from different perspectives

The best you'l get is maybe 10 seconds of screen time in a flashback.

There's no reason to go back to following young william.

The Matrix obviously.
Truman Show
Vanilla Sky
Pleasantville
The Lego Movie

Some people confuse this with the allegory of the cave, but it's definitely on not the same thing.

but ford was helping them all along
and dolores (and definitely teddy) are the good guys

I figured it was for military purposes, or consumer purposes (like a robot maid).

But than I think to myself, is Ford really the only one that has the capability to make hosts?

Those aren't people

>but ford was helping them all along

This, ford and arnold were setting them free.

She hates him now and William clearly doesn't care for her any more.

who decides what glass is bullet proof or not? I don't get it

Would you rather other Nolan divulged at the beginning of The Prestige that one of the protags has a twin brother? Or to tell you in Memento that color/b&w indicates events being told out-of-order?

How pleb are you?

think it's just that rapists have shit loads of victims, I remember hearing the average child molester has 200 victims, which sounds like a lot but you have to keep in mind how pathetic humans are and fuck all anyone tells anyone they were sexually abused until decades later

They wouldn't show off the samurai if they weren't going to show up in S2.

Did Dolores awake or was it all part of Ford's master plan?

I don't watch this show but social media tells me some big reveal happened recently, can anyone give me a tl;dr?

explain to your friends on Sup Forums what "gnostic luciferianism" means so we dont have to read a wikipedia article and divine your autistic interpretation from it

>I remember hearing the average child molester has 200 victims
This sounds like bullshit on it's face, senpai-a-lam. I'm sure there's some prolific kid diddlers out there, but as an AVERAGE? No fucking way.

Did anyone else think this was weak, the Mib/will reveal was nice, but I expected Delores to have some sympathy for will. Honestly I expected their encounter to be bit more nuanced, them fighting feels cheap

>Did Dolores awake or was it all part of Ford's master plan?

Dolores didn't pull the bullet when she killed Arnold or Ford, both times she was under their influence to shoot them.

Skynet Is online

These two are the same dude.

They shrink the guests down to get in the park

why? how many have done?

>She hates him now and William clearly doesn't care for her any more.

Did you even watch?

That's why she didn't kill him idiot.

MIB outright says he keeps falling in love with her, and thanks her for reminding him that she's just a bot.

whats classified as sexual assault had become broader. its not just sexual acts. there was a time when you were allowed to smack a waitresses ass now you end up a sex offender

there is no season 2. it seems like a contained story. the ending leaves no room for anything but a straightforward war with humanity but they dont have the numbers. they could only hope to kill every one there then escape after destroying everything

or luring every guest to their deaths and having host pretend to be the ceo and board members and making host versions of guest to send out into the real world. the cloak and dagger approach

I've also read that 1 in 3 girls have been molested and 1 in 5 boys have been molested

>yfw Ford is right and humans are shit

Freeze motor functions

>every third post in this thread is a molester

No, Dolores is fully #woke now. That was the whole point of her little conversation with herself. She's conscious and makes her own decisions.

>master plan
what's the next step in their master plan?

i was kidnapped and molested

Real question: why do they hire actual fucking retards to man the chop shop?

It was ford's programming.

She "chose" to follow it

So she chose to murder every living thing at the dinner party, despite repeatedly showing remorse for the other "massacres" she was responsible for.

Anthony Hopkins is a robot all along

That's bullshit. I was a precocious youth and I was never fucking molested.

>mfw i just wanted to be molested a little

Robo-remorse.

Season 2 will be about the honorable and loyal samurai hosts defending the guests from the crazy cannibal westworld hosts

It wasnt an Easter egg, it was to show there are multiple parks. I doubt they will show it again

this whole show is stuck in a loop

>Ford does pretty much the same thing Arnold did
muh poetry

>have to watch two timelines of autist waifufag weirdo Billy
>two parallel to intelligent robot womyn storylines

not very satisfying at all. It feels more like a prologue season. Now it'll reset next season and be pretty much the same as the "incident" backstory. They could just milk it again for another season.

I remember when I was like 9 and my sister was 14. She used to make me play this game where I had to lie down and she'd climb on top and try to tickle me, but the twist was that she "wasnt allowed to use her hands". She invented this game and basically would dry-hump me for like 10-15 minutes at a time.

She'd be there hard grinding against my confused boner and heavy breathing, making noises and the whole time I'd be smiling like an idiot because I thought I was winning.

>mfw I realized years later she was using me to get off

Anthony Hopkins is the fucking man. Thats all.

And I bet the Chinese guy Felix ends up involved somehow.

>Why don't they hire PhDs to work in McDonald's?

I was actually diddled in the boy scouts when I was a kid, but I didn't know it before mom read it in the newspaper ten years later.

>scout leader in his 40's would demand that all the boys came into the tent, one at a time
>demand that we undress and let him touch our dick and balls
>we had to do this on every trip, because we had to be "checked for mites", which could carry "dangerous diseases"

It didn't bother me then, and it doesn't bother me now, but he must have had several hundred "victims".

Who's betting there will be an Indian Jones call-out with some Samurai facing off against a WW Host, and he just gets plugged after showing off his nothin' personnel kid?

So were shrinkfags unequivocally blow the fuark oaught?

Why didn't security use guns with the same bullets that the regular Westworld guns use? Do they really need fully lethal weapons to take care of robot uprising situations?

go on...

so.... by William and Maeve?

They revealed shrinkworld in the last episode.

wtf

maybe season two will be futureworld

Yeah I forgot a big mac costs like 50 grand.

There's no reason a hi-tech company would scrape the bottom of the barrel for any position, let alone their techs who are handling the super-expensive, super-dangerous robots.

It's just shows that no one writing the show has worked a day in their lives or has any concept of reality.

Yep. Seeing that 3D map turn off was hilarious.
Its not gonna stop their memes though.

no, dolores talked about the giants who used to roam the earth, back when only hosts could be shrunk

Literally nothing else happened, sorry.

He ended up in prison for it, but he probably didn't get more than 1 or 2 years (Norway)

>incest stories
did you ever fuck your sister user
i hope you did

not really. she just swamped the voice she hears with her own but the words have not changed. in your stream of consciousness the voice you hear is not some stranger, she just hears the same commands coming from a new voice

Did he blow you

Did you ever blow other scouts because you were hopelessly degenerate at this point

William arc was really bad developed.

What was the problem

happened to me but I assumed it was because I was living in small a war zone (Georgia in the 90s)

>a tech company
>implying that show sees what butchers do as high tech
Gee I wonder if high tech companies hire janitors with PhD's
dumb fucking nigger

So what happened to this guy?

kek

I would watch it

Nope, nothing like that.

I did meet an older guy online when I was 15 or 16 and blew him off for 120$, though. It wasn't horrible, but I figured gay shit wasn't for me.

>Why don't they hire McDonald's employees to be surgeons at Disney World?

So does it ever happen to anyone

We all have our inner monologue and it has it's own distinct sounding "voice"

but then once in awhile your inner monologue takes on the voice of someone else, i.e. a nagging girlfriend, or your mom when you remember some advice she gave your, or your good friend when you are remembering a joke

I'm not crazy right??

good form, pupper

They did. Guards are hosts.

>4u kit
>The gun is completely wrong

He fell off

why? seems less effective than just humping a pillow

Much better than SW3, in my opinion.