Just how redpilled is JK Rowling?

Just how redpilled is JK Rowling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hXH0Ackz6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not at all, but that specific scene was probably the best in all the movies. Dumbledor vs Voldemort was amazing, and Harry possession was great right after.

nice taste, 6 and 7.1 are unironically kino too

its because it was pretty smart, harry takes a major backseat before the possession, the special effects will probably be timeless except for a few seconds of the fire snake(when it first appears) and it uses NO FUCKING MUSIC during the fight.

It also shows visually just how outskilled Harry, the Chosen One really is, in terms of emotion and skill.

Even Dumbledor is outclassed as Voldemort was able to fucking STOP time, dont think any other Wizard is that capable of something so powerful.

The possession was great because of its visuals, but sadly a BIT cliche with the power of "friendship" stuff. But the music was top tier during it and Radcliff did a great job.

Yeah 7.1 is pretty kino, it probably had the best trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hXH0Ackz6w

Shame the games took a HUGE fucking hit after 4, because the Harry potter games 1-4 were actually fucking amazing, really great and faithful adventure platforming collectathon puzzlers, like Banjo Kazooie

Then 5+ were all fucking retarded third person shooter tier garbage.

Saw it in IMAX in october the fire snake still looked really great. Visually everything looked really good. SFX was fantastic. The score for the possession itself is very very nice. Really like Hoopers work with the series. Yea it was a bit cliche but I wasn't expecting how the entire sequence at the ministry was done and the possession. It actually got very emotional even when harry is staring into blank space thinking about Sirius as Dumbledore and Voldemort were dueling

It's crazy that 40 min was cut. I think its great as is but i want to see the brain scene they filmed. I think I played the first three games and my ex had ootp which looked good but didnt seem to be as good as the others. I only remember the chamber of secrets game. So great.

She isn't at all. She also wrote one the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Meant to include this

>40 min
Has it ever been released? Knowing WB it was probably decent shit.

Why do all the later movies look so grey?

40-45 minutes were cut as Yates said he filmed a three hour movie. The deleted scenes released are only like 5-7 min

they dont you like to meme, the cinematographers used completely different looks in each other if you arent retarded

Because they wanted to emulate tdk

>atlas shrugged
every fucking time

That specific room is grey you niglet

The snake today, ONLY at the start, looks a bit meh, its running at some low frames, like 15 vs the 24 for a few seconds, which gives enough time to notice its faults but only when first summoned, when it goes after Dumbledor its great still, as is the rest of the fight.

Sadly, the ENTIRE FUCKING BRAIN
ROOM was cut, thats an easy 20 minutes of that 40. Apparently the scene was acted out, but SFX didnt pass further than rough draft.

I thought the brain stuff was in the prophecy hall, it was an entire room? Fuck. I was actually going to write to Yates and tell him to release whatever rough footage for the fans as its a comical scene anyways

>jk labor or bust rowling
>red pilled

Fucking hell this board gets younger every month

>taking the bait that hard
Fucking hell autism is fucking hell. Get some sense of where you are

it was like an entire fucking chapter. It was a major part of the book towards the climax, and was a major part of the spell "Stupify" as the brains casted that one anyone.

>LOL I was just baiting guys xD

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking troglodyte

>lel miz
>Great Gatsby
>atlas shrugged

This is a troll right?

>invisible man considered good by anyone who likes atlas shrugged

Oh it is a troll list.

Do you like talking like the nigger from The Lost World fedoraman? Learn to recognize a joke and stop flaring your autism. You ad hominem sack of shit Sup Forumseddit boogey

The films were kino, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Sup Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.