kill yourself

>deletes essay 2 minutes before submission

*deletes Reckoner*

but that's the only good r*diohead song

No, that would be Paranoid Android

>time travels to 1997
>deletes album
>prevents legions of avant-teen edgelords from coming into existence

finally someone who thinks karma police is the most overrated song on the album too

*Deletes you*

*goes to recycle bin and saves him*
*calls police*

What the fuck is wrong with you. How is your taste so fucking bad that you think electioneering is the best track. Like holy shit.... why do you even listen to music? Electioneering is the most straightforward and predictable song on the album and its your favorite? What about classics like Airbag, Let Down, Lucky, fuck even Karma Police? I'm seriously at a loss for words how such an opinion is possible. It's like being in the alt-right that's the equivalent of thinking Electioneering is the best song on OKC. I bet your in the alt-right you fucking scumbag.

*Deletes the entire album and the disk 2 too*

Literally the only above-average track

underrated

>Noel Gallagher.: I hate Thom Yorke physically, I dislike that kind of man.
>Interviewer.: I’ve never understood why. Have you met him?
>N.G.: Oh, yes. I can hardly bear to talk to him. He has the Cobain disease. That particular combination of arrogance and timidity sets my teeth on edge.
>Interviewer.: He’s not arrogant; he’s shy.
>N.G.: He is arrogant. Like all people with timid personalities, his arrogance is unlimited. Anybody who speaks quietly and shrivels up in company is unbelievably arrogant. He acts shy, but he’s not. He’s scared. He hates himself, and he loves himself, a very tense situation. It’s people like me who have to carry on and pretend to be modest. To me, it’s the most embarrassing thing in the world—a man who presents himself at his worst to get sympathy, in order to free himself from his hang-ups. Everything he does in his music is therapeutic.

edgy. He's mad because he's irrelevant in the music industry now.

he's right tho

this

honestly though how do people actually listen to Radiohead? My friend was playing them in the car once and I have listened to them on other accounts trying to "get" it but they always come off as sounding so whiney and annoying. Like the type of shit 15 year old "depressed" kids listen to

I agree, his interviews are funny as fuck though

*deletes No Suprises*
Now it's perfect.

wasn't that one about woody allen though?

*Deletes everything after OK Computer*