Uuh

uuh. ..

You think she's trans?

Maybe instead of getting fit I should focus on getting rich. Or do whores just assume famous folks are rich?

He looks like the mighty booshs brother

News flash: if you're handsome, rich and famous you can pull hot pussy. More at 11.

>Current year
>Not ascending
PLEBS

>hot
chick looks like a man

He isn't any of those three things. Infamous, maybe.

Damn I just realized how quick this meme died

this can't be real

corey actually married this dude?

Looks like he's got some bagooze

Corey Feldman is none of these. Fame and riches took him for a sweet ride for 15 minutes, ate him up and shat him out and he has to deal with that for the rest of his life.

Explain?

He looks more feminine than she does

he looks like someone's grandma

Being passed around among Hollywood pedos will warp your sense of Happiness...

I hope this dude is happy, and the pedophiles that did this to him are exposed. I just don't think that he can be fixed, he's already ascended.

Corey Feldman's true hollywood stories.

the real story is that Corey Feldman is not rich, nor poor, but has some wealth, and this girl another dime-a-dozen hollywood whore who is aging quickly, and realizes she needs in on a meal-ticket while she can.

She probably was attracted to him for the entertainment circles Corey travels in, and the connections that can help her "career", but once those panned out she decided to stick around for alimony

expect a divorce soon.

he married that? holy shit he's gonna be broke by the end of the month

She literally married him because she's a Canadian and they said they were afraid Donald Trump was going to deport her.

No really look it up.

user he was broke before the end of your sentence.

>she

Are you cis shitlords gendering xer?

>VIA9GAG.COM

THANK YOOOOOU!

That Jew has the same body type as I do.