youtube.com/watch?v=uPhQiyZJ1bg
>Trump on OAN 6/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ypSSjYFoC-4

ENTERTAINMENT
>GET THIS PRO-TRUMP VIDEO VIRAL!
youtube.com/watch?v=ZJyIztXX3Bs
>2004: Pocahontas Describes Hillary as a Donor Puppet
youtube.com/watch?v=qYa3Q4NUYPM
>Clinton Declares Victory over Sanders, but is she ready for Trump?
youtube.com/watch?v=qEt6Pbdoqgc
>Bernie is done
youtube.com/watch?v=FZsr3hRx-4Y
>Message to Bernie Supporters
youtube.com/watch?v=OjIJlE9qJRw
>Farage: Hillary is a Crook
youtube.com/watch?v=aYsE88hmIbY
>Tower of Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=swFAHLaPFxE
>FLASHBACK: Obama – “Hillary is a Liar”
youtube.com/watch?v=UTtizmetQMY
>SLEAZY Tom Llamas leaves out HALF of Trump’s tweet
youtube.com/watch?v=SSvtyvD-MTQ
>YCSTT XXVI (America First)
youtube.com/watch?v=RGmZNlYtJsM

TRUMP RALLY PLAYLIST
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

WEBSITES
trumpgeneral.com
unitingfortrump.com/
98percentapproval.com
rallyfortrump.com/

Text TRUMP to 88022 for important updates

PREVIOUS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tne8ux_hh_A
unreddit.com/r/news/comments/4nql8f/orlando_nightclub_shooting_megathread/
twitter.com/OrlandoPolice/status/742009920808210432
twitter.com/RubinReport
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4nq3ib/rnews_locked_the_thread_about_orlando_shooting_as/
youtube.com/watch?v=VPc0kOZZWBI
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

AWOO

So what's the spin been like this morning? Is it about Trump? Is it about Islam? Is it about the Second Amendment?

RELIGIOUS WAR NOW!!! GAS THE MUZZIES!!!!

Why is Trump so silent?

AWOOOOOVEMENT!

TRUMP JUST WON THE LGBTFAG VOTE

HILLDOG ON SUICIDE WATCH

all three

Where is the limit of the liberal cognitive dissonance Sup Forums? When would they admit Islam is a major problem? I say if terrorists nuked a city, where do you put the limit?

Waiting for the right moment to strike.

"we don't know all the details"
"might be terror" "is terror" "parents were from afganistan"

THIS IS A MOVEMENT! THOSE MEAN OLD MUSLIMS NEED TO LEAVE THE HOMOS ALONE!!!

WE WILL CHERISH AND PROTECT THE SECOND AMENDMENT

Stay Woke

(Reposting from previous thread)
You know what that mean, right?

TRUMP IS FINALLY GETTING CALIFORNIA!

The signs are all there, remember Peter Thiel (the killer of gawker) is both gay and a big Trump supporter; he got redpilled when gawker outed him and the leftists said "good, we need more gay role models anyway, fuck your feelings"

Our hearts go out to @MarcoRubio and his family in their time of loss.

50 DEAD GAYS BY A MUSLIM RADICAL

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

He's probably trying to figure out how to say "Told You So" without sounding like too much of a dick.

Or maybe this is one of those times when nothing needs to be said.

deepest sympathies in this time of difficulties, American bros.

People know his stance, why say something when sleaze media probably holding back secret info seeing if he will slip up.

Update:

>Gonna tell friend about this who is with Hillary about this
>Prepared for his retard attack

Any advice /trump/?
Because last call before getting a new buddy

>boy do I hate Muslim terrorists
There is no need for additional input.

>So what's the spin been like this morning?

It depnds on who you are watching or listening to.

I'm watching streaming fox news

youtube.com/watch?v=Tne8ux_hh_A

Because he's a predator. You don't just jump on your prey. You wait for the right moment and go for the kill instantly.

An AR-15 rifle and a pistol walked into a popular homosexual establishment and jumped into the hands of a man who happened to have parents from the middle east. The guns were overheard using gay slurs as they forced the man to gun down people visiting the club

He will strike decisively and powerfully at the right time. Don't worry, Krautbro. We will have right-wing death squads, and we will have a thousand year Reich.

>Where is the limit of the liberal cognitive dissonance Sup Forums? When would they admit Islam is a major problem? I say if terrorists nuked a city, where do you put the limit?
There is no limit. Only death.

Soon

They'd probably blame the fact that we haven't eliminated our nuclear arsenal.

are there any videos of the shooting yet?

They'll be doing mental gymnastics around this for weeks. There's no limit to their stupidity.

Before today, I was against gays, but today I want them to have the biggest gayest gay bars in all the world right here in America

Fuck you, Muslims

Too bad he wasn't at the club along with the rest of the degenerates

>Trump rallies on Saturday
>Mass shooting on Sunday
>Trump's ANTI-CLINTON speech on Monday

NO CEILING

I know we hate reddit but it's nice seeing the entire r/all page being r/the_donald

they showed a little bit of shitty video of cops shooting, that is all I saw

Oh I know. But nuking a city (and I mean a big one) is pretty fucking hard to ignore. So hard that I think that would finally break the conditioning.

NIMBLE NAVIGATOR

The nimble navigator must wait for the right time to strike. A lot of Americans on the west coast aren't even awake yet.

they'll talk about nuclear proliferation in that case

there's no reasoning with extremists. moderate libs can be talked to, but not these ones.

>Claiming this is solely a muslim problem and not obviously a gun problem
Who honestly needs an AR15? It's sole purpose is to murder people.
Do you see how idiotic your islamophobia is when the main problem is that anyone can buy these guns?

>Trump presidency secured.
>Brexit secured.
>Homosexuals redpilled on Islam.
>Media can't defend this without alienating gays.

Trump's hateful anti-islam rhetoric has now claimed the lives of 50 LGBT people. He shouldn't be allowed to spew irrational hate against minorities. When will you stop this madness, Sup Forums? I expected better from you.

unreddit.com/r/news/comments/4nql8f/orlando_nightclub_shooting_megathread/

REDDIT IS AWAKE.

Thanks bro, we will always overcome and grow stronger as a country. Believe me, we will fix this wrong by electing TRUMP.

Did anyone catch the SWAT helmet?

twitter.com/OrlandoPolice/status/742009920808210432

what did he mean by this?

Too soon.. No need to say "I told you so"..

He's waiting for media to start asking questions.

When he's going to say it he's going to say it loud.

I bet he's going to mention this in a speech or something, rather than just tweeting about it. That way it gets the point across with more personality and character.

There was a clip taken outside during the shooting with live commentary by a bunch of fags.

This gives him something else to talk about, like Hillarys love of mudslimes, 2nd amendment, etc

Holy fuck this is brilliant

god bless him.

>Why is Trump so silent?
He waits for the bodies to be cold before he pushes politics.

Wow, maybe he didn't do anything wrong after all

>MFW PARIS AND BRUSSELS WERE ONLY 131 DAYS APART

>MFW BRUSSELS AND ORLANDO WERE ONLY 82 DAYS APART

AAAAAAAH

Dave Rubin reacting to the shooting

twitter.com/RubinReport

Has Milo said anything yet?

Has Trump secured the gay vote now?

proof?

uhmm... I contiune to belive that... mister trump will not be the next president of ..uhm ... the united states of america

also

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4nq3ib/rnews_locked_the_thread_about_orlando_shooting_as/

The fuck

SPREAD THIS VIDEO ON TWITTER AND FACEBOOK ABOUT HILLARY AGAINST GAYS IN THE PAST AND THEN PANDERING TO GET THEIR VOTES

youtube.com/watch?v=VPc0kOZZWBI

SHILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH

The action speaks for itself. It just makes the speech tomorrow that more poignant.

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

NEXT ATTACK IN 33 DAYS CONFIRMED

> people will misconstrue this as a second amendment matter but I tell you: no person with American values will ever open fire and kill 50 people just because they don't agree with their sexual orientation

> it takes a sick mind and a sick ideology to do that. Muslims all around the world if not actively but at least in ideology identify with that sort of thinking.

> People point out ISIS in Syria and Iraq throwing homosexuals from high buildings (true story, they are told to do just that by the Koran) as not Islamic but this even proves once and for all that if it is not all Muslim at least it is a significant number of them.

> This number is high enough to warrant some measure to mitigate the risk, for instance, a more strict background check before they are even allowed to set foot in our sacred soil.

> Trump is right, you know? He was always right, from the very beginning.

>you will never be able to do that

Because people already know his stance. He is either waiting for the right time to strike or is going to not need to talk. If he jumps on too quick it'll be an easy spin for media members to say "he's politicizing it!!!!"

He must be efficient, and strike hard.

Leave the shotas alone.

P R E D A T O R

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

So Trump pretty much won after this, right lads?

>Reddit literally tearing itself apart because it's so desperate to censor the Islamic angle
>Trump subreddit the only place on the whole site where you can get news about this whole thing

What the FUCK is happening in the world?

pretty much

Even still! I think (hope) that if a goddamn atomic bomb was dropped next door and the nuclear fallout starts spreading and ISIS says "more to come!", they would finally realize that they need to act right now to prevent the death of the nation.

How does one person kill 50 men and wound 50 more? Even if they were all pidors surely one had to be brave enough to tackle the mussie

Hours

the narrative is failing
we're breaking their brains

Did the guy have some explosives and did they ever go off?

And how is gun control going to help to erradicate the guns when you have criminals bringing guns from the southern border, user?

He has to set up his response perfectly. Strike while the iron is hot and wake the country up on the threat of radial Islam. If he does this, he can roll with this leading up to the convention.

>reddit is being reddit
>this very SHOCKING to me
please go back there

GOOD MORNING, LEAF!

GOOD MORNING, TRUMPGENFAGS!!

WELL, I'M SITTING HERE EATING MY COMFY BOWL OF MALT-O-MEAL CINNAMON TOASTERS AND WONDERING WHY IN THE FUCK ANY FAGGOT WOULD WANT TO LIVE IN FLORIDA...PARTICULARLY ORLANDO, ONE OF THE BIGGEST SHITHOLES IN AMERICA

WHAT ARE YOU FAGS HAVING FOR BREAKFAST/BRUNCH??

MAGA!!!

>300-400 people on dancefloor
>extremely feminized men

All he had to do was spray a few clips into dancefloor.

None went off, but it is suspected he had one

wheres that ramadan bombathon counter

>some bakery doesn't want to bake a cake for some shitty gay couple
>LGBT idiots lose their minds
>one muslim literally kills 50 gay people
>hurr don't be an islamophobe

Ready and waiting.

Go fuck yourself.

A bomb belt is standard issue for ISIS operatives but considering he was identified so rapidly it is unlikely he was wearing one.

The regressive left is literally shitting their brains right now. Who has more oppression, Islam or gays? The cognitive dissonance is going to push a lot of people towards TRUMP.

>REVEALED: Google is ACTIVELY helping Hillary Win
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFxFRqNmXKg

This is false and easy to disprove by doing your own googling. They cherry-picked. Google's algorithm will try to remove negative results from any person's name. It sometimes fails. So we can find results removed for trump, ghandi, muhammad ali, the pope, etc. And we can find negative results for clinton that the algorithm failed to remove.

>82/131 = .62
>.62 × 82 = 51 days until next attack

>The mind should develop a blind spot whenever a dangerous thought presented itself. The process should be automatic, instinctive. Crimestop, they called it in Newspeak.
>He set to work to exercise himself in Crimestop. He presented himself with propositions — 'the Party says the earth is flat', 'the Party says that ice is heavier than water' — and trained himself in not seeing or not understanding the arguments that contradicted them.
WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

The orlando shooting is like a blessing in disguise.

Anyone who was on the fence about trump because of 'muh racist' Might fucking wise up and vote for dear leader now.