Discuss this picture

Discuss this picture

the core of criticizing people that follow fantano and mucore is because these people just keep posting the same albums over and over again.

it's the same goddamn problem with talking to normies about music, i keep having to discuss the same 3 artists over and over again.

Only someone insecure about their taste would make this pic lmfao

There's nothing wrong with Doopee Time or Komeda though.

if rateyourmusic core gets more people listening to experimental music whats the issue
those six albums are entries into really weird rock / pop / jazz / ambient
isnt that a good thing

Funny. Because don't poseurs post the same 40 albums over and over again?

It's almost like it's just Sup Forumscore for people who pretend to have better taste

I'll never forget RYM losers for ruining so much of the music that I love by associating themselves with it.

I think the picture is getting at this strawman of someone who doesn't actually listen to these albums to broaden their scope, but to use them as a fashion statement.

Picture is still retarded though because it's still making fun of nobody except this ideal fictional person.

What's the name of the bottom right album ?

Some album by Brainbombs, idr the name

It's actually a hilarious album

yeah as well but those poseurs are less common than mucore/p4k/fantano drones

Obey, by Brainbombs.

How is this any different to dropping a band when they become "popular".
How's it feel to be the definition of a hipster user?

Even Montie likes brainbombs.

Thank you Montiefan

theres a point where people either get bored of listening to this sort of music and accept they don't like it, or actually begin to appreciate and crave more stuff like it

if its for fashion people fall into the first option but I think lots actually begin to go down the second

Obey by Brainbombs.
One of the weakest Brainbombs albums, maybe even the weakest one they ever made, but since RYM losers only listen to music as a meme/fashion statement they only ever listen to that one (relatively, of course)well-known album they can namedrop among their fellow RYM loser friends.

you leave this heat and glenn branca out of this, you audionigger

people on this board watch other people get involved in threads comparing their personal musical tastes, arranged in chart form so acclaimed albums get seen again and again due to a certain extent of 'mainstream' no matter what genre, and they encourage each other to rate on arbitrary scales for some weird arbitrary redeeming confirmation on heading the right direction taste-wise. all they want is affirmation from their peers.
people with what one might call 'varied' taste and what another might call 'tryhard' or 'mu/core' or 'mainstream' or 'babby's first' taste is ubiquitous because people here take from everything they see, not always for personal, pure musical awe, but for social reasons. You'll see a purely bullshit abstract Faust style chart with Endtroducing on there for no apparant reason and people say 'I don't think he's the right guy to praise that album, it's the only hip hop on the chart, what is this fuck shit" and then you see more, with Justin Timberlake, Women, ITCOTCK, Kanye West, Macintosh Plus and Frank Ocean on the same line and you think he's just basically posting anything he heard and likes, exactly like a faggot teenager.
The same shit that makes someone draw a really obnoxious guy talking about their depressive anti-musical 2deep4u favorite albums is the same shit that makes a namefag post the same picture with no input or discussion whatsoever, personalizing it constricts the discussion, nobody cares about whether you like a popular thing, good for you but you don't deserve a trophy for liking one of the most influential hip hop albums of all time that you probably can't fully appreciate because you have your faustian head stuck up your ass or you're licking grime's feet or something

it's far from their weakest. their new ones are fairly lackluster. Urge to Kill and Singles Collection are their best though

very accurate

Genius And Brutality... is excellent also. Total nightmare psychedelia.

Whoah there, champ! Take it easy, will ya?

how insecure do you have to be to make this image? please take a look at yourself in the mirror

and before you accuse me of being the kind of person the image is making fun of and just being upset, i havent even heard those albums besides this heat and glenn branca and i'm not even particularly a fan of those two.

people will epicpost you for writing so much but you pretty much nailled it

based reddit spacing rekt OP

plz recommend some good Polish jazz for me?????????????????? i have no recommendations for u fantanopleb here

bad b8

This is your brain on Oasis kiddies

Literally everyone on this board is a poseur. Don't pretend you didn't come here because you wanted to seem sophisticated when people ask you about the music you listen to. That's why I came here, it's why you came here, and its why everyone else hates mu.

>One of the weakest Brainbombs albums, maybe even the weakest one they ever made
It's actually my favorite and I love all of their albums and compilations up until Fucking Mess

what's the context of this pic

That was the Sup Forums meetup

please do not involve Private Parts in your strawmanning thank

literally me

>obnoxious mumbling over djembe and YouTube "2 hour piano ambient playlist"

He invented mumble rap bro, 2innovative4u

Lies, speak for yourself. Only a weak soymale would believe his taste in popular music carries social capital no matter the platform.

Montie is right. Music is suppose to be fun and enjoyable. Not some shitty endurance test of listening to unlistenable trash to impress strangers on the internet.

Gimmie a tl;dr for this wall of text ffs

THE avant-teen DURING HIS CHILDHOOD... IS FORCED TO DRINK RED WINE,, READ CAMUS,,, AND LISTEN TO DISSONANT MUSIC
``THE avant-teen ``PLAYS`` AUDACITY. TO PRODUCE`` THE MOST DISGUSTING MUSIC!!..the avant-teen DOESN'T WORK , DOESN'T STUDY ,
GOES TO LIBERAL ARTS SCHOOL , HE'S AN IGNORANT TOOL
CLOSED-MINDED , BRUTE , DUMB , PROFANE , REPUGNANT

-HOW DO YOU SAY avant-teen IN ``LATIN ???

*`Praegrandis /daily/us poseurus``

HOW TO RECOGNIZE AN avant-teen IT'S THE EASIEST THING, THESE ARE HIS CHARACTERISTICS: ?
0- THEY'RE UGLY, HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, INSIGNIFICANT... HEINOUS
1- THEY'RE WHITE AND PALE, LIKE SNOW, SIMILAR TO CUM
2- THEY'RE DWARFS, 1M50 TO 1M60, LIKE THEIR POST-PUNK COUSINS
3- THEY'RE MENTALLY CHALLENGED FROM CENTURIES OF COGNITIVE DISSONANCE CALLED "POSTURING"
4- THEIR CLOTHES ARE BLACK, LIKE THE ROOMS THEY LIVE IN
5- THEY DON'T HAVE ANY MONEY, THEY SPEND IT ALL ON VINYL
6- THEY SPEAK BROKEN FRENCH AND JAPANESE
7- THEY'RE MONKEYS, /classical/ CALLED THEM SO
8- THEY'RE INTROVERT WEIRDOS AND HAVE NO SOUL
9- THEY HAVE PROTUBERANT CHEEKBONES
10- THEY HAVE BROKEN EARS, BECAUSE THEIR WOMEN FUCK TO ONKYO MUSIC
11- THEY PLAY VISUAL NOVELS TO MASK THEIR EXISTENTIAL VIRGINITY

Laugh at them

Laugh at them everytime they mention their favorite african comp

Laugh at them everytime when they mention their favorite french philosopher

Laugh at them everytime when they mention favorite avant-garde artist

Laugh at them everytime when they post their RYM accounts

Laugh at them everytime when they post under their /daily/ trips

Laugh at them for simply existing

Laugh at them until they realize this place isn't their home

Post-punk, no wave, and noise rock are passe as fuck. It needs some more world music and a token favorite trap album (either Flockaveli or Thot Breaker)

>montiefan
Is this board permanently stuck behind in time

I came here to find new music

doopee time is the most cute/wholesome album ever

I think ppl like this fail to understand how art works. They accuse others to be avant teens or poseurs for listening to music they consider challenging or unfun, but don't realize the irony that others think the same of their taste. They go on about how Radiohead, MBV or Kanye are fun and enjoyable, yet the average normie will go on an call it weird and bad. Thise bands became fun fir them through certain conditioning and exposure. The same process applies to the music they deem poseur. After a while why cant Merzbow or Albert Ayler become fun to someone like Radiohead and Kanye once was?