Sodom and gomorrah

Why do you hate Islam, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pickedupfloozy/status/741927231514136577
youtube.com/watch?v=m-Ojb1-Dy8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Freedom>Islam
I can tolerate some fag bullshit if it means we're all free

Because it's a vile subhuman ideology of Satan-worshipping sister-fucking heathens.

Is that Dennis Falcone?

I'd rather some fag suck his own dick in the privacy of a gay club with other gays then to have the fear of some raghead come and kill me just because his life is so worthless and hell seems appealing to him.

I imagine he shot that guy first, right in the fucking asshole. Then one inbetween the teeth for good measure. RIP self suck faggot

I mean, to be fair, that's pretty impressive

honestly looking at this picture it's pretty obvious nothing of value was lost.

but yeah, muh freedoms and liberties, muh tolerant nation, muh right to bear arms, the faggots weren't hurting anyone but themselves, etc.

I'm sorry, but that's fucking hilarious

>shes so vegan she puts it before her actual first name on her twitter handle

on the bright side, /r/the_donald is now the domreddit :)

Summer time sure does bring out all the edgelords, apparently. Looking forward to it.

shitskin are not humans

wish i could do that

>Shes so vegan she opposes all forms of meat eating

Impressive.

Sucking your own dick is just a form of masturbation.

If you could do it, wouldn't you? I used to be able to. Well, I guess I still can but it's too hard on the back now.

Didn't the the guy who posted the dude sucking himself off say that the video was from a different place? Also, I'd rather have gays than muslims

islam is a false religion - It's a death cult made by muhammad, crafted for expansion through violence, polygamy, etc.

It's barbaric. He basically stole what he heard about Christianity in Syria, secondhand Bible stories, and the idea of one God, and wrapped it all up with him on top, give me all the shit, let me have this, if we raid it's all mine, etc, tons of wives, 9 year old wife, sex slaves - The list goes on and on.

It's a cult, not a true religion.

Christianity - Catholicism in specific - is the true faith. Jesus Christ is the truth. The fact is that muslims are just deluded devil worshippers trapped in a cult made to grow and never lose ground, to kill who leaves, to keep muhammad on top. It was so short term that after the guy died, it split in half. He didn't really care what happened to his creation after death...

So
Saddam and Omarra?

>fag walks up to the gates of heaven
>gate keeper reviews the final moments of the fag's life

I'd rather have neither.

>thats crazy dude, can you teach my how? Angel bitches are fucking frigid

Islam is worse than gays sucking their own dicks.

Im serious.

this is still so fucking funny

>people that give themselves handjobs everyday are complaining that someone is giving himself a blowjob

Sucking your own dick is very dangerous. Nobody should do that.

Twitter user even admitted the auto-fellatio video was a troll post.

when you suck a dick, they win

Sup Forums is being trolled so bad LMAO

Jesus Christ is my nigga

I'd rather have a bunch of degenerate homosexuals parading through the streets giving head then a bunch of radical Muslims parading through the streets with the decapitated heads of those who apposed mohammad.

Fag bullshit is degeneracy. Degeneracy is how the Jews manage to rule over the goyim.

Islam are theniggers of Europe, if they just want to beat their wives or kill themselves okay.

Deport all gays

already confirmed fake

Freedom does not equate to behavior conducive to the decline of civilization and culture. That's plain hedonism.

What the fuck. I have that shirt.

you're more likely to die in a car crash than from an Islamic, but ok

only thing you need to worry about is Muslim migration when they become a significant portion of the population. that won't happen anytime soon for America, we have 320 million people.

faggots are less of a threat to our civilization and way of life than islam is.
inb4 huur duur mooslims come bcuz of de jooz, muh redpill.
Take your redpill and shove it up your ass. I fucking hate muslims more than anything

How does it feel to know that a rioting anti-Trump feminist protestor thought it was a nice shirt to have and that it really represented her worldview enough to wear it in public?

>you are here

THAT'S NOT EVEN CORRECT SOL IS MUCH FARTHER OUT FROM THE CENTER THAN THAT

I don't think anyone really cares that he's sucking his own dick so much as he's making a spectacle of it

>that happened before the shooting started

>Christianity - Catholicism in specific
>the true faith
lol wut

So let's just ignore it until it becomes a problem?

>The only time cancer is really a big deal is once it's grown and metastasized a bunch.

You'll say that until you start seeing it everywhere you go.

Islam will invade your self dick sucking safe space

"If your enemy kills you while you are sucking your own dick, you win."
~Bustin Twoleauds

Barring any normie shit, iFunny is a great place sometimes

>flag

Why do they have to be such flaming faggots ?

I'd honestly wouldn't be surprised if the video was taken DURING the shooting.

These are gays in a gay club we're talking about.

they don't, Sup Forums is an isis recruitment site. that's why they obsessed over the jews for years now. it's all propaganda.

>before the picture of the cousin of the clerks guy went online

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION GOY, STOP BEING A BIGGOT

>AFTER THE PICTURE

SEE. IT WAS DIVINE RETRIBUITION. STOP BEING A BIGGOT GOY.

I went to a club in Durham where I saw a post-op transexual put a sparkler in is reverse-dick while people watched on the dancefloor. it was bizarre.

You third world cuck, why I oughta.

The graph is completely upside down. The Catholic Church is the one with the unbroken apostolic line, the Orthodox Church is the one that made up a ton of bullshit and literally does not have a "rock upon which the Church is built" anymore because every country has its own protestant-tier Orthodox Church.

The sad part is that the Orthodox Church is STILL closer to true Christianity (Catholicism) than Protestants.

When was the last time a single car crash killed over fifty people?

cue the car driving through the BLM protesters! Makes me laugh every time

Please don't defile Satanism by comparing it to a heathen religion like Islam.

t. budding Satanist

I'm not some stupid lemming who needs to appease some god or some stupid set of morals. Americans died. Islam will pay the price of blood.

>YOU'RE MORE LIKELY TO DIE IN A CAR CRASH

Tell that to the 50 FUCKING PEOPLE THAT ARE DEAD
I BET THEY GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THAT STATISTIC RIGHT NOW, HUH?

I HOPE YOU FUCKING CHOKE TO DEATH.

fuckin ell canada jesus christ m8

Much greater chance he'll choke to death than die from Islamic terrorism.

Freedom INCLUDES the right to be hedonistic OTHERWISE IT'S NOT FUCKING FREEDOM, YOU DOUCHE. Give me FREEDOM or give me DEATH!

P.S. Fuck Islam.

Islam is a real threat in places like Michigan and Europe and yes, we need to put a stop to it.

But I still don't care about a bunch of gays getting smoked.

Fuck off back to redbit

It was a troll post you fucking retard. Not legit.
twitter.com/pickedupfloozy/status/741927231514136577

Those faggots are still using ifunny? I remember them from when I was there, thank fuck I left, shit was cancerous.

confirmed fake

I can imagine our Muslim friend was just after a few quiet drinks at his local gay club, and then he saw a man suck his own dick and it set him off. Completely understandable desu senpai

Yep

This picture is fucking fake the owner of the twitter account said it was almost immediately after posting it

Thank you leaf

If you suck their dicks, they lose

If they suck your dick, you win

If you blow your dog, you're liberal

Let God sort em out later

>the catholic church
>its ruled by the pope
>there is no mention of any pope in the bible
>today the catholic church is cucked beyond repair and the orthodox church is still based as ever

well technically its not gay to suck your own dick though. If sucking your own dick was gay, then masturbating was gay to.

Cucked swedish leftist here. I think religion in general but also islam is a big issue holding back society. But I think the best way to make people abandon such nonsense is to provide them with an open culture and access to knowledge / opportunities in jobs and whatever.

I know it's tempting to just want to scream at people that they are retarded but chances are they'll get really offended and isolate themselves or just get more bitterly entrenched in their point of view. Easier to just be chill so once their kids drift into a more secular culture they don't associate that with assholes that have treated them badly.

So I can kind of understand this alt-right retardedness in wanting to openly go to war against Islam or get super tough on it but it sounds more like kids pumping themselves up with anger wanting to throw a punch rather than a good realistic way to deal with this very nuanced and tough issue.

>flag

youtube.com/watch?v=m-Ojb1-Dy8U

Is it wrong to be kind of impressed by this?

I agree with everyone else though, desire for a free society trumps thinking fags are gross.

The best way to deal with bullies is to knock the teeth out of their face.

You don't try and talk them down, its interpreted as weakness.

>A man sucking his own dick is getting viral all across twitter.

Man, this is hilarious

I won't swallow poison to cure a cold

Daily reminder that ISLAM is translated to SUBMISSION.

Daily reminder that Allah is Baal and Mohammed is a false prophet.

Islam is the antithesis to christianity.
Islam must be defeated.

Because
1) religion is fucking stupid and holding back the west
2) Islam is specifically fucking digusting and should be wiped off the face of the earth
3) Gay people do not deserve to die and they deserve safety within their private institutions

100/10

blessed is this user

>Religion must be defeated

FTFY