Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tGKcMDqw2kw
bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2017/29/the-mash-report
youtube.com/watch?v=PzAtszsW7WU
youtube.com/watch?v=X85Vlr_3qKk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this frenchie is not the arrogant student one

A woman's only purpose in life is to be a cum dumpster for Chad

Egg yolks are one of the few foods that are a naturally good source of Vitamin D and contain the highest quality protien you can buy!

Think Egg™

kill yourselves fucking scumbags

South Bristol

What eggs we having lads? got 3 scrambled on the go. Bit of a bummer, i've only got shit bread and no smoked salmon though, will be sure to dose the eggs up with black pepper

so those egg council creeps got to you too, huh?

>wonder why the us and multinational corporations are agitating for regime change lol!
but they aren't...

was in southville last night.

support communism WHEN automation is ready.

I envisage a society whereby no one works anymore. the government controls how many kids you can have

and everything is rationed (generously) because all the workd is done by robots.

there will still be inequality, because people will be free to pursue art and intellectual pursuits and naturally some will be better than others and have better access to things like bigger houses.

don't support nationalism - had lots of foreign friends and foreign gfs. lived abroad. dont believe in dying for the UK's elite.

what happens when the minerals run out

>south bristol
>south
>London

Kingston mentioned

anyone know the name of the tune in this?

youtube.com/watch?v=tGKcMDqw2kw

JACK, JACK, JACKIE.

watching very comfy jamie at home repeats again lads. today jamie recommends using some olive oil.

having some poor lad's scotch eggs that i nabbed haha

surely has nothing to do with the fact that they're constantly threatening to nuke the us and japan and their own people are starving to death

nope that's all capitalist propaganda

north korea is a paradise it's just those evil corporations want their resources
that is definitely what it is

love skirts

I don't think my leftist friends are bad people, just misguided.

I wonder if they'd think the same of me if they knew all of my reactionary views. Views I hold out of love and despair for my nation and my identity, not out of hate for others.

But they probably wouldn't.

yes?

fucking state of the bbc

bbc.co.uk/mediacentre/proginfo/2017/29/the-mash-report

not Mali?

going to have to start physically decalcifying the peasant's pineal glands. we'll have them set-up like battery chickens, watching endless amounts of jeremy kyle and fed cheap lager for maximum calcification.

>Nation

why the fuck am i suddenly seeing eggs everywhere? (((who))) is pushing this?

what's wrong with this

really hate this shitty gimmick of purposely replying to the wrong post

good post

Me. I am the eggman.

*show you a rag*
hey, does this smell like chloroform to you?

>Ministers have expressed a preference for the airport's plans for a new runway and terminal costing £17.5bn.

How can a bit of tarmac cost that much?

it's not a shitty gimmick tho

yeah I hate it too

>hate x
>love x

Love blokes (preferably Scottish) in skirts desu

Called a police officer a spook and he arrested me for hate speech

there is no "true" form of communism, the description of it is far too vague to actually be called a system of any kind, it's really more of a free for all power grab that has inevitably led to corruption in every single case that it was attempted to be implemented. communism will never work because of people. democracy is the safest system in which leaders can be elected, and we are doing a good job of corrupting that too. if you think any country and it's people could successfully go full communist without absolutely dire results for the population in the present time, you're basically just a nonsensical moron with very little grasp of the world.

(gimmick: making you guess what post i was really replying to) fuck off

a new EU referendum would get 70% remain

love sweden
hate swedes
simple as

don't believe in nations 2bh.

i think people can get along regardless of which coutnry they grew up in. yeah there are subtle manners people pick up from having certain people in proximity and being exposed to certain media sure.

But where do you draw the line? scousers are a different nation to mancs? english to scots? uk to ireland?

certainly wouldn't die for something as superfluous as this. I've had friends from very far off places and lived in far off places and felt completely comfortable. Can't imagine limiting my scope of human-empathy by proximity.

this jamie at home episode is literally about eggs lads. spooky.

Fascism is the application of aesthetic theories onto the political and social sphere combined with the idea that reality is fluid and tied to metaphysics, meaning that presentation and ritual can have real observable impacts on reality.

really its very heart is Platonism mixed with Catholic ideas of purity and Eastern esotericism (especially Muslim and Hindu).

(You)

No sweatie. That's your cum rag.

sounds horrible honestly
imagine how painfully empty life will become, what will the be point of existence then? humanity will be reduced to the level of livestock except without even the benefit of being eaten.
its like when Zarathustra tried to present a society so disgusting and abhorrent to the people, yet they thought he was describing utopia

if humanity ever reaches that point in the distant future I hope someone with a shred of dignity left manages to wipe everyone out.
its this sort of thinking that is the reason why the "west" is such a trainwreck.

>democracy is the safest system in which leaders can be elected, and we are doing a good job of corrupting that too
You mean the russians?

You have to buy everyone's house and land in orde to bulldoze them.

Then there's the cost of the decade of legal challenges from everyone from locals who don't want to move, to businesses who claim they'll lose their livelihood, to the environmentalist nutters who thinks the airport will cause the apocalypse.

Then you've got to actually build the fucker, then pay a second company to finish it when the first one decides 18 months in they can't finish to time or budget.

etc.

hmmm yes very good

that sounds like a utilitarian technocracy rather than communism

late hegel
early marx
late heidegger

simple as

its just muzzies that everyone hates mate. everyone else gets along more or less.

Support monarchism. Democracy and the enlightenment is the doorway to oligarchic rule by monied classes, and the destruction of all dignity and tradition for the Judaic value of materialism. Civilization itself is collapsing and foreigners are inheriting the west due to their actions.
youtube.com/watch?v=PzAtszsW7WU

nottnm'

Oh and you have to pay the airlines for lost revenue caused by you interrupting their flight schedule.

Need to find a cutie Aussie girl that's down to take the v-card lads.

business idea: every new reply needs to (You) the previous two posts regardless of relevance + the real post. this is to share the (You)s, divide them equally.

>point of existence

artistic, physical and intellectual pursuit. it will be like the days of ancient greece where men will debate in the agoras. whilst robots (rather than helots) till the fields and make sure they're fed.

they threaten to nuke the us because they see what you've done to the middle east
i wish gaddafi and saddam had nukes. might have stopped the us from ruining the world
so yeah, if the us tries to invade or topple the dprk i hope they get nuked
i've had enough of the US ruining the world
and the dprk doesn't have famines anymore

That sounds nice. Automation when? :(

churchill was literally right all along. smart lad him.

you think no democracy outside russia has corruption within it? deary me. basically all of them have, the scale is just far smaller than it would be, has been, and is in communist countries.

Nobody gives a monkey's shit what you think sunshine
Fuck off

*rules you*

WTF, my younger bro just came out of his room & told my parents he's got this "Lady friend" he's bringing over.

all monarchs should get the nicholas ii treatment

robophobe

Did any of you lads do any gay stuff this weekend?

unironically would

I didn't have sex with a woman, so I suppose that's passively gay

fucking disgusting

who the fuck is straight in 2017

mental that nerds who were hardcore libertarians 5 years ago are now full blown monarchists or neo nazis
wonder what happened

got grindr.
still a bit too nervous to add any pics on there.

What happened afterwards was far worse than anything the czars ever did.

you underestimate the amount of people who aren't intellectual or creative types

Most people (white people at least) are common people who like to have a good day's work and provide for themselves and their families and feel lost when they're not doing that

shook a lads hand

Despacito....

caught AIDS

love a bit of diversity me

bent as fuck

>Can't imagine limiting my scope of human-empathy by proximity.
Can't imagine not to.

bit gay mate, his hand will have touched his willy at some point

for a few people maybe, but what about the seething masses? you can't exactly make them disappear
hard to compare to Athens when it was only a very small minority of mostly the upper class for a very short period of time who enjoyed this sort of life
and even they still had to fight and work
the majority of citizens were farmers, these hypothetical modern people won;t even have that

watching red letter media

haha imagine having to resit an exam

immigration

Not me I hate libertarians even the ones who try to pass themselves as reactionaries and traditionalists. They have Judaic morality and love and worship materialism and money. It's only because America is fundamentally a bourgeoisie state that was founded on enlightenment values and thus is destined to be degenerate.

cold fish

Thoughts on the sinking of the BelgrANO?

morning lads

had sex with a bird who liked hearing about the time i had sex with a lad desu

because libertarianism or "classical liberalism" are shallow ideologies

best hungover snacks/drinks? gona hit the shops soon

being gay seems like hard work

you have to wash out your arse every time you wanna have a shag

damn that girl fine as hell

youtube.com/watch?v=X85Vlr_3qKk

>tfw was a Trotskist 6 years ago
I guess the Mexican was right

going to fry 3 eggs and 3 bits of bacon and eat them with 2 bits of toast lads

mourning