Best of liberals on Florida shooting

Post the best liberal lipshitz you can find on the shooting

oh boy are there some gems

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WvUh0V3Vyss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aussies tellin America what's good for it on my end

WHY ARE THESE PEOPLE SO FUCKING STUPID???

Fluoride + Xenoestrogens + Consumption of Jew Media = This

because they are born and raised in a full on evil scheme to keep them that way and be obedient whiny manchildren until they retire and die alone?

Don't worry m8, we hate those cunts so fucking much but even us are immune to leftists.

Man I am about to go move to Juneau, AK or something. Fuck this shit

As a former lib I can understand the urge to blame "gunz" but I can imagine someone actually believing what they are posting when they claim "Trump's rhetoric"

*can't

FUCK

The thing is liberal absurdity has been saturated so much, screencapping moments of their stupidity seems pretty much like beating a dead horse atm.

If they were smart they wouldn't be liberals.

also
>service member
probably a POG

STOP BLSMING US MUSLIMS U FUCKING WHITE PIGS.
i fucking hate u u blame us for everything go fucking die in a ditch u christian cock suckers

and guess what Nikki, more black on black killing have happened this year alone but where are you when that happens?

Fucking democrats

> Guys if it's Muslim we must band together, there is no cause for Muslims bashing
> It's probably a homegrown white Christian Extremist, fuck all of them!

so tolerant

you're people pushed for this crap. Fuck off

>pointing the finger at Christians
>shouting that we can't judge groups as a whole

Libshits man, I swear

>the facts are not yet present

Proceeds to completely make up his on story of who is responsible. What a hypocrite.

I can't believe the army let faggot like this in

WHEN WILL THIS END? IF THERE IS A GOD HE IS FULL OF MALICE AND CRUELTY TO ALLOW THESE PEOPLE FREE WILL AND THOUGHT.

Kill me ;_;

You are acting just like the dindu niggers that blame whitey for everything instead of actually doing something about it.

Get your shit together before Ahmed cuts your head off.

Friendly fire when? This faggot needs to be fragged.

> which I highly doubt

>mass shooting happens
>"hahaha another white virgin male. white privilege! they dont even call him a terrorist"
>FBI announces he was a muslim
>"wait guise it doesnt matter what race or religion he was - it is a tragedy anyway! we cannot condemn whole religion based on one crazy person. #notallmuslims #prayfororlando

Every time

At least there's some fucking reason

Guarantee this faggot has been a POG for three years or less. The only thing he's servicing is other Navy cocks, just a waste of space

>the facts are not yet present
Well, that's fair. No need to say anything until we know for su-
>probably a homegrown white Christian extremist
Oh, nevermind. You just have to make sure you're bigoted against the right group. Amazing.

After seeing this time and time again it can be broken into a 6 simple steps

Step 1) Tearful sad cartoons needs to be published
Step 2) Facebook Flag filters for Community/Country that has been bombed/shot (LGBT flag)
Step 3)Crying of citizens/newscasters/politicians on TV
Step 4) Lighting up some buildings/candle light vigil
Step 5) Media pushes how Muslims are the real victims as there religion is highjacked
Step 6) Wait for the next Jihad attack

Wash, Rinse and Repeat

What

top fucking jej

>If you call any group out as a whole, you are part of the problem.

>We need to do something about the straight white male problem

i love how it's chad thundercock who tells him this shit

there is no room for hate and intolerance in 2016. check yourselves.

I rarely do this Twitter stuff, but getting blocked by lefty faggots actually feels pretty good. I might do this more often

>huequistas news
>foreign relations expert giving shitty opinion
>"hur the needed gun control should be a primary topic on US elections now"
Fucking liberals.
Every single time.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>chad thundercock

My sides

I want all stats to be provided to me by Chad Thundercock from now on.

Put him on TV and let him present the weather

"Whats the weather look like today chad?"

"Things are gonna be real wet tom"

And that's why you guys won

>From a fucking Brazillian politician
Hue

Without your media, our idiots wouldn't vote to get shot by muslims. Stop using our idiots and let us live in peace fucking jew

Fuck your religous prophecies and fuck your people

>2016
>0
>1
>6

>Bonus points: nigger

Is Twitter 80% fucktarded minorities and sheltered white people? Most of the tweets on #Orlando are saying how we need to wake up and implement gun control, or saying that we can't blame Islam for this.

Get all the niggers out right after the mudslimes and see how the gun murder rate drops like a stone.

What the fuck does being a faggot pogue have anything to do with everything he just said?

Am I the only one who hates, whether from the person is from the right of left, when people use the fact that they're from the military to make their opinion hold "more weight"? Just because you're in the military doesn't mean your opinion is more correct than anyone else's.

what is "metaphorical" about telling someone to set themselves on fire? what a delusional pseudointellectual numale

>Is Twitter 80% fucktarded minorities and sheltered white people?
Literally yes. Twitter is 40% black.

Do these people know the black market? Do these people know gun laws in France and how that 'prevented' the mass shootings there?
Were they also 'mentally ill'?

These people seem so far removed from reality it is pathetic. Yet they're the ones dictating with the loudest moral uprighteousness how it should be.
It's like they've never felt actual human evil and are thus able to keep up their utopic dreams and perceptions of our species.

Like Sam Hyde says, these people all live excellent lives and the worst thing that'll ever happen to them is "MY PARENT PASSED AWAY!!! :'("

This dude had FBI investigations on him but was let go because of PC, Trump just won Florida.

nice. we found the problem----men

now let's discuss the solution
wait..
>liberals
>solves anyting

>the muslim terrorist would not have killed people if he couldn't have gotten the guns
>this is clearly an issue about the devices used to do the killings, rather than the ideologies behind it

WHY ARE THE LEFT SO FUCKING STUPID

how can these people not see islam is a cancer upon the civilized world? I love my country, and I will never see it fall to these goat fuckers. Deport, exterminate. Deus vult

Liberals with Islam are like a little nerdy kid in school who tracks down the bully in the morning so he can hand over his lunch money and tell him how cool he is.

Ban Islam, not guns.

>without your media hurr durr

you can blame that shit on anyone you want but your people are the ones lapping it up. The only people I see defending muzzies are upper class white yuppies.

No faggot, we need sane people here to keep these bimbos in check

Ahhhhh yes

Religion, not even a SLIVER, not even a SLICE, has got ANYTHING TODO WITH THIS

very good..

>STOP BLSMING US MUSLIMS U FUCKING WHITE PIGS.
>i fucking hate u u blame us for everything go fucking die in a ditch u christian cock suckers

>maybe get your goat-fucking brethren to stop aloha-snackbaring and maybe the world will ease off a bit? or you can just keep playing the moustached damsels in distress cuz the bigger badder sand niggers dont like you either?

>caused by intolerance

The Islamic religion is quite clear. Gays should be killed.

>Shillary shilling for Islam
>50 Shillary supporters killed by another Shillary supporter
>gays still alive now have to watch the woman they voted for defending the religion that killed them, while the man they think they hate defends them

Is this the turning point?

Worry about your own damn country

>rational people be like "pls be okay"

I'm starting to really really hate moderates. They behave as if they're above it all but do absolutely fucking nothing and don't say anything worth a shit.

That's because all it takes to be moderate is a lack of intellect to match their overabundance of cowardice.

Libtards are far too brainwashed for it to play out that way.

>>STOP BLSMING US MUSLIMS U FUCKING WHITE PIGS.
>>i fucking hate u u blame us for everything go fucking die in a ditch u christian cock suckers

>>maybe get your goat-fucking brethren to stop aloha-snackbaring and maybe the world will ease off a bit? or you can just keep playing the moustached damsels in distress cuz the bigger badder sand niggers dont like you either?

OR you could just embrace your true destiny and change the slogan from "allah akbar" to "thank you for calling Dell support, my name is Rabalabadingdong, how can i assist you?"

>if you call any group out as a whole you're part of the problem

Unless you call out straight white people.
Then you're on point.

Cognitive fagssonance.

>The white community needs to take responsibility for the nigger church shootings!
>The Christian community needs to take responsibility for literally every problem caused by white people, period!
>Nobody else needs to take responsibility for jack shit, ever!

Maybe she should be quiet about her #Gunophobia

So,just like the muslims that shot up SB,CA?I wonder how many other investigations done on muslims were "canceled" because of PC fear?

>Moderate beheader kills 50 standard fuck party visitors
>moderate .22 requires Djibouti shooty
>moderate goat fuckers cohencidentally all know how to make bombs
>moderate Americans disarming moderate towelheads is a bad thing

>#Christians is trending

>#Gunophobia
Nice. Someone get it trending.

#NotAllRifles

The amount of mental gymnastics is absurd

>The only people I see defending muzzies are upper class white yuppies.
Because they are the ones given a megaphone by the (((Jewish))) Media you dense faggot.

That dude is a massive kike

Because liberalism is basically retardation with virtue signaling added.

I bet that dumb cunt feels the Bern.

Dat Omar Mateen tweet

Is DU too low-hanging fruit? Eh, whatever.

already trying to take attention away from this mudslime.
>umm christians have killed most in history guise what are the crusades XDDD
sickening

Now that le gays are deaded can we all agree that transgender is a mental illness. Refute this. Pro tip: you can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=WvUh0V3Vyss

for anyone who doesnt know what happened, pic related: a quick summary

I can't breathe. My fucking sides

>gay
>promuslim
>anti-christian
>scrawny thin
>"yo check your privilege sistah"
>US army
The US is fucked.

my trans friend came through for this

>Trump is stirring up homophobia by being pro fag marriage

Someone needs to make a virus capable of making phones explode and spread it across Twatter.

She comes from a wealthy background and hasn't really worked a day in her entire life but believes she is the victim 24/7.
The wants communism because she thinks she will be the one ruling and changing the world for the better - a useful idiot.

>gay
>pro muslim

HAHAHAHA
This guy never meet a muslim in this life
If he love so much muslim, he can come in one of our no go zones.

Tell your friend that won't exclude him on rope day

>it ain't me starts playing

show your trans friend
and ask him why the fuck the straights should do a damn thing when you're calling to reduce us to his level of defenselessness?

This. If muzzies actually got a hold of him, they'd slit his throat and toss him off a building.

Somebody needs to like that with the laughing emoji, it'd be great.