Is it true that Lebanon women are more attractive than other cunt?

Why are they fucking gorgeous? Because of white feature?

Other urls found in this thread:

english.cntv.cn/program/general_news/20131014/101867.shtml#.Ulzozn4GBBE.facebook
ask.fm/mariaaugust96/answers/
al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/02/lebanon-beauty-standards-women-plastic-surgery.html
youtu.be/zFjjFo5NK7E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah, they are close to us though. The real fight is between Colombia and Venezuela and honory fighters like Ukraine

no
arabs spread this meme probably because they have more light skin

>venezuela
Aren't they plastic cyborg? so considering Venezuela circumstance, I can find easily Venezuela qt like pic related?

Nope. Nobody affords to waste money in plastic surgery over here, so the majority of girls are full natural. That girl in your pic is average, you can try better over here desu

Really? Can you give me a favor? Post 10/10 Venezuela women plz.

No offense, What is this?
english.cntv.cn/program/general_news/20131014/101867.shtml#.Ulzozn4GBBE.facebook

10/10 is pretty subjective. What do you like? big asses? big tits? baby faces? all of these. I will post my personal favs though

10/10 is pretty subjective. What do you like? big asses? big tits? baby faces? all of these?. I will post my personal favs though

wow, that venezuelan internet

Will the real venezuelan please post hot women?

STFU Venezuela

that's from 2013 and those are public bitches that don't represent the general

>Visible nipples
HNNNNGG

No you shut the fuck up Sadiq

Fuck you, Khalid!

This is one of my fav bitches. Stalk her all you want ask.fm/mariaaugust96/answers/ 131670710956

Ikr. It's €50,- to fuck a hooker here, I wonder how many women I can fuck with that kind of money in Venezuela.
That's 569 Venezuelan bolivares, probably an entire month of working there.

So what's your opinion interns of current Venezuela economy circumstance about how Venezuela qts react?

It doesn't work.

Did you put the numbers in the link? they're a part of it

South Korea, fuck off NOW!!!!!

Do you think she is a 10/10?

Girls with jet black hair are the best.

Bruh she's a 5/10 at best what the fuck

This nigga knows what's up. I have no idea how so many guys have a blonde fetish when it's pretty much the worst hair color since most blondes have practically no eyebrows.

no they're not
they are ugly obnoxious plastic whores

Explain

This. I fucking hate blondes. Brunettes are ok but jet black hair is god like.

They're full with them in ME

TAPPA

Pic related is him, he's angry because girls don't want his 160 kg ass and he is kept awake at night from listening to his Chad little brother pounding qt Lebanese girls. Also his dad is a closeted homo who made him buy dildos for him.

i already did
they are indecent glorified plastic prostitutes and they act like they are
you have been warned

Nah, she doesn't have a qt face. I just wanted you to see her body, i don't know your taste
kek, you would probably rate better if i posted underage bitches don't you?

Arab girls, like Colombians or Puerto Ricans, are hot because they have the right admixture: 85% Med, 15% African

The Med part gives them the overall gracile Caucasoid features, the little African part is just enough to give them the right curves

>XDXD le tappa vikt le sidf!! haha mm xDD aaå
not every leb is libbe you autistic shitlord, you need to get a life outside of sVIRGINtr*den and your nazi larping buttbuddies, like wow
you are not smart. you are not funny. You are literally the cancer of this generation and I pray every night, that the cleansing going on in your shithole reaches you.

I know

The Lebanese girls in the larger cities here are fucking hot

no

they just use more make up and more often put themselves under the knife than other nationalities

al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2015/02/lebanon-beauty-standards-women-plastic-surgery.html

>Be descendant of Roman Empire
>Be offended by descendants of norduck barbarians as "non-white sandniggers"
>Be exterminated by Jews

youtu.be/zFjjFo5NK7E