Is there a worse genetics for men than Amerindian genes?

Is there a worse genetics for men than Amerindian genes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0XLUrW_4ZMs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendell_Sailor
smbe2017.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/SMBE-Abstract-Book-22-June.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/0XLUrW_4ZMs

Paki genes

Russian genes

Fuck off, you're Russians

every black ethnic group

Blacks can be tall, can have beards and they have nice bodies.

Amerindians are fucking subhumans i hate them so much they look and act like monkeys

t. amerindian

Depends on what kind of Amerindian we are talking about

Yes but skin color is like poo-poo and faces like roadkill

I'm Greek

Faces are not that relevant for men when you have nice body and height.

fingol genes

I'd rather be Amerindian than Indian

>Mexicans disdain Amerindians despite being on average thirty percent or so Amerindian themselves

What did they mean by this?

CHI

>what are eritreans

fail but thank you for participating

That's an aboriginal though. It was a mistake to mix with them and Ostrobothnians pay the price with every deformed child born.

No, I'm the descendant of English settlers and Eastern European immigrants to the US. But my question remains: why do mestizo cultures denigrate Amerindians when Amerindians are a founding component of their gene pool?

This guy is the only native model? Post more attractive native males

Hint: just look at indigenous Siberians in Russia because they're the same thing

yeah, wh*te

you're literally the same people, stop fighting

Actually this is not entirely correct. Western Ukrainians look more like Poles and Russians, whereas Eastern Ukrainians often appear to have a Turkic/Tatar streak

Oh yeah those eastern ukrainians fighting to become a part of russia aren't like russians. stupid me

>thirty percent
More like 60

Those are descendants of Russian settlers, much like Ulster Scots

According to population genetics studies in the US the average Latino here is closer to ~20-30 Amerindian and ~6% SSA

all the same shit

>blacks can be tall

90% are manlets, though.

only the men

Only think Oaxaca has is good food and smelly streets

american ones wear those massive sneakers with 3 inch heels

Australoids easily as far as appearances go. They can be very athletic and have great eyesight though, abos especially.
Amerindians are probably the worst overall

The greatest genetic distance between modern humans is between Subsaharan Africans and Australoid Aboriginals, so I want to breed them together for science to see what the progeny is like

Abbos

probably would just look black
papuans look a lot like guineans already

Not all Latinos in the US are Mexican
Nobody asked you, faggot

Found this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wendell_Sailor

triggered finboii

Well fingol genes are bad genes.
But normal finns look much better

Finland is a mixed race country, Finn and Saami that is. The ugly and Mongoloid eyed people are descended from Saami women who spread their legs to Finnish settlers.

Not really. The typical "Fingol" look is from the few inbred few that populated the Eastern side of Finkand. Eastern Finland is really inbred.

Here is example of good finn that doesn't have fingolian genes

Not really. The typical "Fingol" look is from the inbred few that populated the Eastern side of Finland. Eastern Finland is really inbred. Not surprisingly, Eastern Finns are shittier by all standards.

That guy is pretty FIngolian.

Nah, he isn't. He is pure finn and an athlete.

See Ostrobothnia's Mongoloid heritage has been confirmed beyond all doubt. 1500 years ago they were even more Saamic than any modern day Saami are in the distant corners of Lapland.

Saami footsluts spawned the very Eurasian looking individuals of modern day Ostrobothnia like Tim Sparv.

No doubt that eastern Finland like Savo also had Saami Mongoloids before Finnish settlement.

Implicando

if it has then post those statistics, because all haploshits say that western finland is heavily pic related

carl's face is really common in western finland and you can see it in Sipilä too, although he might be a mix between west and east

>large, projecting cheekbones
>epicanthic folds

Yeah nah that's a classic fingol

Idk why Finns are so insecure about their Asian features. It gives them a charming and unique look.

>76985194
Don't reply to me you walking piece of lard.
You have no idea what you're talking about and don't brag about your Sup Forums meme skills.
A fingolan is basically a retarded ugly shit, but a normal finn is a far from what you're talking about.

smbe2017.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/SMBE-Abstract-Book-22-June.pdf

White looking Finns descend from Finnish colonists or maybe in some cases Swedish ones. Pre-Finns had way too much Mongoloid heritage to look anything like Haglund, he's an import.

The PDF you linked just lists the abstracts of a thousand different studies. Could you link to the actual study? And can you point out where it says that Western Finland IS Saami, rather than just that there are Saami in Western Finland?

I'm just plainly describing the features of the man in the image you posted. No need to become defensive.

He even has a rather low, flat nasal bridge. Fingol/10

There is no pdf of the study available for the public yet but there is no reason to assume the abstract contains incorrect information.
The institutions behind it like Max Planck are the best in the world even if Helsinki uni isn't.

There's not enough room for both native Saami and native Finns there. Like the linguists have always said, Finns descend from colonists from Estonia and Karelia.

>retarded burgers trying to tell me something that they have no clue what they're even talking about

Who are you, Alfred Rosenberg? Don't patronize me Sven. I know my physiognomies.

abo/dravidian genes